3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Miranda, the best so far. In appearance the most beautiful of the game. :love:
As soon as she will be ours, I will be fulfilled, the rest of the girls may not count for me. I don't really like Sarah, I don't like muscular build.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Now that was a GREAT update, love the story, animations was just outstanding. Great job Oppai Auteur keep up the great work.
....This game doesn't have animations o_O

I liked the story but there are too few choices, it really is more of a kinetic novel. Otherwise I like the characters and the renders are fairly good. Just wish I could rename the MC and make some choices other than sexual position. Especially since the player has no choice as to who he fucks, which is a big letdown for me.
I get people would like more input and be able to change the name, but its just not what I'm going for in this story

You are right in that it is closer to a kinetic novel, but the fact I have choices when it comes to sex scenes disqualifies it from that genre apparently lol

Maybe it being tagged Kinetic would stop some of these problems lol

How much content is there atm? one hour, two hours? more or less?
There's a good amount of content, don't really how that comes out time wise, I honestly don't measure

Well, just like when your car stops making funny noises as soon as you take it to the shop, the problem has disappeared. I'll let you know if it pops back up again.
And things get weirder lol

First time I've heard of something like that happening lol

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
....This game doesn't have animations o_O

I get people would like more input and be able to change the name, but its just not what I'm going for in this story

You are right in that it is closer to a kinetic novel, but the fact I have choices when it comes to sex scenes disqualifies it from that genre apparently lol

Maybe it being tagged Kinetic would stop some of these problems lol

There's a good amount of content, don't really how that comes out time wise, I honestly don't measure

And things get weirder lol

First time I've heard of something like that happening lol
Long day sorry, I meant the images.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey at UncleVT, is it possible to change the image for the game when it appears on the latest updates page?

Its just the current one is the image of Miranda walking towards James, and its kinda boring. I don't know if it would be possible to use the main image in the first post instead?

If it cant just ignore my bullshit lol

Reactions: D Dog

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
the body of the muscle girl just looks off, more randomly lumpy than ripped. like she riddled with tumors.
Thank you! That is what I was saying, the women in this game are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, SWEET MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THAT?!, beautiful, and beautiful. Do not talk about how scary looking the orc princess is though the dev seems to get bent out of shape (har har) about people thinking she is not attractive. I like the overall game though so I just skip everything Sarah.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Thank you! That is what I was saying, the women in this game are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, SWEET MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THAT?!, beautiful, and beautiful. Do not talk about how scary looking the orc princess is though the dev seems to get bent out of shape (har har) about people thinking she is not attractive. I like the overall game though so I just skip everything Sarah.
I have no issue with people not liking how Sarah looks, everyone likes different looks when it comes the female characters in these games and that's cool, I would never ask someone to change their preferences for the sake of my game

Its when those same people insult me and demand unreasonable changes (ie. redesign the character and replace every render like it can be done in 5mins) is when I get 'bent out of shape'

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i thought i jumped the gun a bit when i called it kinetic but acoording to dev that's what this game mostly is. gotta admit knowing that, alot of my interest in this game went pretty much out the window since that means we cant avoid muscle girl(forgot her name) and also bitch boss(also forgot her name). but dev certainly has the right to make his game how he wants so all i can say is good luck to you dev...then again do you need it since i just noticed you dont have a patreon so it's not like you can fail:unsure: but yeah seriously hope you get what you want out of making this game. and goodluck either way.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Like the guy on the previous page said, I'm getting traceback at every dissolve if but only if auto is active. If I'm manually clicking through it I don't seem to have the problem.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes