3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hey UncleVT do you mind updating the main post for me again?

I've deleted my previous blog because I never use it and have opened up an itch.io page instead

The payments on the page are disabled before anyone asks, so I cant take any money from anyone. No donations either, still no money being made until this first game is done

Could you replace the blog link with the itch.io link please?

Here it is:

done, next time you can just report the OP (bottom right of the post)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Only when auto if active?

Oh god, I barely understand how to code as it is, and I have no idea how auto would effect something like that
I just ran into this as well. It has to do with lines like this "hide text with Dissolve". To fix it, you have to either provide an argument to Dissolve or use the lower-case version. Both "hide text with Dissolve(.5)" or "hide text with dissolve" will work. There are 5 bugs like this in the game starting at line 1707

It's easy to miss in testing because if you click while the text is displayed Ren'Py will just skip the dissolve and pause. However if use "auto" or just wait it will throw an exception.

• Sad

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I just ran into this as well. It has to do with lines like this "hide text with Dissolve". To fix it, you have to either provide an argument to Dissolve or use the lower-case version. Both "hide text with Dissolve(.5)" or "hide text with dissolve" will work. There are 5 bugs like this in the game starting at line 1707

It's easy to miss in testing because if you click while the text is displayed Ren'Py will just skip the dissolve and pause. However if use "auto" or just wait it will throw an exception.
.....Fuuuuck, that's a lot of Dissolves to fix, like a lot...oh no :eek:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
there are only a couple. Lines 1707, 1956, 2047, 2105, 2373, 2969 to be specific.
the rest uses Dissolve(something) as far as I can tell.
Well I've fixed those ones then, guess we'll see if people have more issues when I post the next update

But I'll remember what you said causes it and try not to repeat it

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Hey UncleVT do you mind updating the main post for me again?

I've deleted my previous blog because I never use it and have opened up an itch.io page instead

The payments on the page are disabled before anyone asks, so I cant take any money from anyone. No donations either, still no money being made until this first game is done

Could you replace the blog link with the itch.io link please?

Here it is:

Love the game and the models!! Keep up the good work.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Okay, I'll admit that this game(novel however you call) is fun, I love you how you added dialogs between characters beside MC. This is one of the important steps of caring for characters and good for world building.

Anyhow I really liked this once, going forward to see more of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Funny thing I actually upped his height in the redo I did a while back, he used to be shorter. I think it might be down to the fact the base model I used to make him isn't the tallest so I had use a morph to increase the height.

I will also say that models like Pepper and Miranda who can look fairly tall do wear heels most of the time, the only model who is meant to be seen as really tall is Fiona.

And when it comes Katie not being short, I just disagree with that lol

Reactions: despot444

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
They should make Sarah's body look less manly and more like Miranda.
All that muscle makes her look less and less attractive.
Katie too could use a makeover.
Actually stay away from any woman that goes to the gym if they're gonna end up looking like that and not like Miranda.
Rreal women should carry more junk in their trunk and not end up looking like their boyfriends.
Also that awful script could use a better proofreader. What was the original language?

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
They should make Sarah's body look less manly and more like Miranda.
All that muscle makes her look less and less attractive.
Katie too could use a makeover.
Actually stay away from any woman that goes to the gym if they're gonna end up looking like that and not like Miranda.
Not happening

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Not happening
Then it's not getting better.
Also fire the proofreader at least.
Never seen so many mistakes.
Actually a lot of game developer like to whine or complain about our comments cause they don't want to hear the truth.
We are just suppose to pretend we like everything about the game even if it has so many annoying faults.
That's just so the game developer doesn't take too long fixing the mistakes , so we're supopse to lie about the game a lot instead.

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looks like hijacking but I saw a weird couple of scenes that I think it's a bug.

I guess you forgot to add glasses on top of those table. One "table" consist of only 4 legs nothing more, other one had floating items on it.
Lol I just checked the render file in Daz, the glass is actually there!

The bright lighting makes it look likes it gone due to it having no tint and nothing being on the table :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: despot444
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes