3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Thought I'd give a short little post about the state of the next update

First thing to say is it is being worked on, and I'm working on it pretty regularly again, which feels good.

Like the other updates before, this covers one day of the story, Day 8 specifically. This Day will also be a little shorter than Day 7, which was really big in the first place. Despite the short length, it will be pushing the story forward in a good way, at least i think so anyway lol.....Others probably wont due to it involving Sarah and Katie!

We will also see Miranda have another photo shoot with Amari, I'll try and make it as sexy as possible to make up for her relationship not progressing for a few more updates lol

Anyway here's a render from the next update as a teaser, quite an awkward position to wake up in :p

View attachment SJKmorn B5.webp

Venomous Bite

Apr 22, 2020
Could you please add the ability to change the MC's name please
As its something I look for in a AVN as it helps me get more invested into the story.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Could you please add the ability to change the MC's name please
As its something I look for in a AVN as it helps me get more invested into the story.
This has been asked before in the thread, I wont be adding the ability to change the name, I don't even know how to do that in the first place

• Sad
Reactions: damien_sensei

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
This game looks great so far. Gonna wait for a bit before trying it out but after seeing some pics from the various appreciation threads this one is high on my radar. Just wanted to show some support in the meantime.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
The writing is shallow and there are choices when none need to be made and even making them has little to no change on characters/story and having no choice you there is a definite need for one like hooking up with that walking std Katie when there are so many better choices you don't have the ability to affect the story in any meaningful way characters are just there with no actual reason to be there no choice in MC actions like wether or not to go to places or to do or not do activities I've played much better ...... But I've played worse I'll come back to this if /when actual changes are made and you have a choice in what you do besides slutting it up with that walking billboard for std test when so many better female characters are in this game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The writing is shallow and there are choices when none need to be made and even making them has little to no change on characters/story and having no choice you there is a definite need for one like hooking up with that walking std Katie when there are so many better choices you don't have the ability to affect the story in any meaningful way characters are just there with no actual reason to be there no choice in MC actions like wether or not to go to places or to do or not do activities I've played much better ...... But I've played worse I'll come back to this if /when actual changes are made and you have a choice in what you do besides slutting it up with that walking billboard for std test when so many better female characters are in this game
None of the changes you want will ever be implemented in this game

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Here's an MC Name Mod as requested on my Master Mod thread. This mod will allow you to Rename the MC at the beginning of the game.

NOTE: I will no longer be updating this mod, as BabooJ1 Has made a better version, which I had intended to do for the next update. His mod can be found here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/old-friends-and-public-transport-v0-00056-oppai-auteur.11222/post-4311235

Updated for [v0.00056]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As for the walkthrough mod, the only "relevant" choices that I can think of that are now in the game is which one of two sex positions you want. You don't really need a WT for that.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Here's an MC Name Mod as requested on my Master Mod thread. This mod will allow you to Rename the MC at the beginning of the game.
Currently the game does not appear to require a walkthrough mod, however if enough requests come in by the next update I will consider it. Requests can be made on my Discord or Master Mod page. Links in my signature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA
Thanks man, sure some will be really happy to get this, still cant believe some people actually requested it get made

Always thought it was such a minor thing but oh well, to each his own

UncleVT you mind adding this to OP, hopefully it will shut people up from now on

As for the walkthrough mod, the only "relevant" choices that I can think of that are now in the game is which one of two sex positions you want. You don't really need a WT for that.
What he said, don't need to bother with a walkthrough mod

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks man, sure some will be really happy to get this, still cant believe some people actually requested it get made

Always thought it was such a minor thing but oh well, to each his own

UncleVT you mind adding this to OP, hopefully it will shut people up from now on

What he said, don't need to bother with a walkthrough mod
Ha NP. I actually got requests for 7 different games including this one just last night, and I already had it added to the OP shortly after i uploaded it.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Apologies for the radio silence on the update

At the time of typing all of the renders are complete, and its now just the coding to be completed then that will be us ready to release

My coding isn't the fastest but it should be out within the next couple of days

Cheers!

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes