3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
The models look interesting, I Love muscle thicc women, maybe turn down a bit yust a litle bit of the humongus boobs.

And a other thing, have you considr add some futa???

Keep the good work

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Here we go guys, new update!

Changelog - Version 0.00056

Windows:

Mac:

. Day 8 of the story added
. 296 renders added

Could the mod who updates the first post please add these tags: handjob, humor, lesbian, masturbation, oral and vaginal sex

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Are you forced into relationship with all the women or you can choose who to be with and ditch the others? That "big muscles" lady on the banner is really not my thing.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00056] Oppai Auteur

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 189 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Old friends public transport" version "0.00055".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Old friends public transport" versione "0.00055".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
thanks!!

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Wow, I guess I'll need a magnifier to read the text with this game. I might be half way into my tomb but I'm not that too old but geezus... Text size is 22 on a 1080p screen can be really annoying. Glad the script isn't encrypted and I could easily modify them to suit my needs!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
I had a lot of fun playing through what's available so far. It's great to see a game with gorgeous black girls with big hips, kinda rare to see!

My only advice would be tone down the banter just a bit, it gets a little repetitive. But that's not a complaint.

I really hope that we develop the relationship with Miranda and the MC's mom in the future updates, preferably at the same time

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Are you forced into relationship with all the women or you can choose who to be with and ditch the others? That "big muscles" lady on the banner is really not my thing.
You end up in relationships with everyone, no one is optional

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00056] Oppai Auteur

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 189 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks for taking the time to make this :giggle:

Wow, I guess I'll need a magnifier to read the text with this game. I might be half way into my tomb but I'm not that too old but geezus... Text size is 22 on a 1080p screen can be really annoying. Glad the script isn't encrypted and I could easily modify them to suit my needs!
Didn't think it was that bad, but making a permanent increase shouldn't be a problem

I'll make a note to add that for the next release

I had a lot of fun playing through what's available so far. It's great to see a game with gorgeous black girls with big hips, kinda rare to see!

My only advice would be tone down the banter just a bit, it gets a little repetitive. But that's not a complaint.

I really hope that we develop the relationship with Miranda and the MC's mom in the future updates, preferably at the same time
The mom was a bait and switch, the dev mentioned how she won't feature as a love interest. Haven't checked out he latest update but overall the game is kinda confusing. It's introducing all these very voluptuous women and then it's pushing the test-injecting Ogre on you.
The MC's Mom was never a bait and switch, I made it clear before she even showed up in the game that she was not an option

She's just a character in the story, not every woman is these games needs to have sex scenes with the MC

Is it still only teasing ? Any action with the milfs ?
It hasn't been just teasing for a while, but no there is no action with any of the MILF characters currently, just some with the other characters

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes