3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I just hope we get the option to drop Katie, before she drops us. She's fun and I normally love the batshit crazy chicks, but, that girl is certifiable.
Since you say you usually love batshit girls, I'm curious what puts her over the edge lol

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I didn't have a save from the last update. I skipped it.

Edit:
Figured out why it doesn't work with my original saves. I think. Those saves are dependent on my mod.
Thanks for responding to this, Wolf

Since, I am unable to confirm this - can someone that has a save from the last game update verify if it works with me mod please?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Since you say you usually love batshit girls, I'm curious what puts her over the edge lol
Her freaking rules. The MC needs to make his own rules. I know he's not that confident yet, hopefully he gets there. Then just add in her demanding personality. Everything her way. I'm not saying you need to make her a batshit submissive by any means. Her personality wouldn't attribute to that. But, as cute as she is, I still couldn't put up with that lunacy for long. lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Her freaking rules. The MC needs to make his own rules. I know he's not that confident yet, hopefully he gets there. Then just add in her demanding personality. Everything her way. I'm not saying you need to make her a batshit submissive by any means. Her personality wouldn't attribute to that. But, as cute as she is, I still couldn't put up with that lunacy for long. lol
.....The rule is he gets to have sex with whoever he wants, as well as her, there is no rule for him to make, I didn't think that would be the thing people would have a problem with lol

Reactions: hisstoryman

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
.....The rule is he gets to have sex with whoever he wants, as well as her, there is no rule for him to make, I didn't think that would be the thing people would have a problem with lol
No. Not that part of it. The part where she's the only one who can end it when she gets bored.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
No. Not that part of it. The part where she's the only one who can end it when she gets bored.
Oh, that's not actually a rule in there thing, that was just her getting really angry at Sarah.

Sarah is geuniely the first person she was with who ended it first and she didn't know how to deal with it lol

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Agree to that, the MC doesn't need any other rule as I've understood that she will be exclusive to MC unless she decides otherwise. On top of that MC can have fun with other girls, and they can even party together. It's Sarah that you have to worry about because she's somewhat conservative but in the last update, she started to open up with the idea of getting it from MC, thanks to Katie!

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
everyone time i load the game it just stays at a black screen then crashes my portable hard drive, the last version didnt do that

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not much to say about this update, but when you have the time and are up for it, you may go over the script again and iron out all those thing / think, its / it's and your / you're errors.

Looking forward to the apparent threesome next update.

Reactions: Edrick23

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Katie is the dream wingperson , she'll help you acquire a target, or if all else fails be the target. ;)
You forgot she will share her own target with you as well lol

everyone time i load the game it just stays at a black screen then crashes my portable hard drive, the last version didnt do that
You are the first to report any kind of error like that, can you give anymore info?

Not much to say about this update, but when you have the time and are up for it, you may go over the script again and iron out all those thing / think, its / it's and your / you're errors.

Looking forward to the apparent threesome next update.
I'll give the script a going over soon, but I kinda suck at writing even though its my first language so there's a good chance I don't notice the mistake lol

And the threesome isnt next update, next update is Sarah getting some, threesome comes later once she's comfortable with the casual sex like James and Katie

Does he have a patreon?
No Patreon until this game is done, I promised that when I started, admittaly the fact I'm unemployed and have no signs of a job has made me regret that a little lol

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
You forgot she will share her own target with you as well lol

You are the first to report any kind of error like that, can you give anymore info?

I'll give the script a going over soon, but I kinda suck at writing even though its my first language so there's a good chance I don't notice the mistake lol

And the threesome isnt next update, next update is Sarah getting some, threesome comes later once she's comfortable with the casual sex like James and Katie

No Patreon until this game is done, I promised that when I started, admittaly the fact I'm unemployed and have no signs of a job has made me regret that a little lol
not much i just dont get a error just crashes any other game works

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes