3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
You forgot she will share her own target with you as well lol

You are the first to report any kind of error like that, can you give anymore info?

I'll give the script a going over soon, but I kinda suck at writing even though its my first language so there's a good chance I don't notice the mistake lol

And the threesome isnt next update, next update is Sarah getting some, threesome comes later once she's comfortable with the casual sex like James and Katie

No Patreon until this game is done, I promised that when I started, admittaly the fact I'm unemployed and have no signs of a job has made me regret that a little lol
You should open a patreon... Showing sex with mom and her's best friend, you could earn a lot of money! Renerds are good, people will pay a honest person. Come on, you don't have a work: if you make a good game, we will happy to pay you. Fuck old promises made by good heart

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You should open a patreon... Showing sex with mom and her's best friend, you could earn a lot of money! Renerds are good, people will pay a honest person. Come on, you don't have a work: if you make a good game, we will happy to pay you. Fuck old promises made by good heart
I would still rather keep my word at the end of the day, I'm not even sure if I'm able to dedicate enough to the project to justify a patreon anyway

Besides the responses to the most recent updates haven't been great so I doubt I'd get as much support as you think lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yoyomistro

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sarah checked out some of the more recent reviews....yeah yikes, we've been getting shredded recently lol

View attachment 846646
Honestly, I think that's one of those "their problem' type things. One guy bitching because "OMG! A muscle girl!! THEY ARE EWW!!" Another one seems to just be whining about everything.

Don't even sweat it.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Honestly, I think that's one of those "their problem' type things. One guy bitching because "OMG! A muscle girl!! THEY ARE EWW!!" Another one seems to just be whining about everything.

Don't even sweat it.
Its not specifically the reviews themselves that bother me, I can clearly see its an issue with them not the game itself but it still damages things when they do this

There is a good chunk of people on this forum that wont look at a game if the rating is low, and each time one of those pointless one star reviews get added it knocks the game score down

It doesn't help that this release was the lowest amount of response I've had to an update so far

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Its not specifically the reviews themselves that bother me, I can clearly see its an issue with them not the game itself but it still damages things when they do this

There is a good chunk of people on this forum that wont look at a game if the rating is low, and each time one of those pointless one star reviews get added it knocks the game score down

It doesn't help that this release was the lowest amount of response I've had to an update so far
I see your point. I personally have found some good games that a lot of people have shit on in the past. But, I know I'm different than a lot of people.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I like the game, and the renders are nice, just a couple minor quibbles:
1) There are a few renders that need to be cleaned up(the clothes don't quite fit right and bits of skin poke through which makes it look like there are holes in them)
2) The MC's uncircumsized penis with the foreskin that never retracts is weirding me out

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
I would still rather keep my word at the end of the day, I'm not even sure if I'm able to dedicate enough to the project to justify a patreon anyway

Besides the responses to the most recent updates haven't been great so I doubt I'd get as much support as you think lol :ROFLMAO:
I understand. This maybe because you should focus on Madison and Sarah's mom with hot sotuations

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

I think you should ignore those people, the loudest people are always the ones with the most to bitch about. These are the same types of people who go full Karen on Japanese kinetic novel threads for games that are 20 years old, they're not a reflection of the general audience (at least the ones who could potentially put any money in your pocket). True, kinetic novels make less sometimes but that's only because they're usually mediocre. If you do decent work, all the racists/muscle and boob/non-exclusive/group sex haters in the world won't matter because people who like your work will support you. Look at something like Light of my Life, moderators had to work overtime to keep the bullshitters/complainers out of that thread and the game gets tons of support. You've already shown you have integrity, that's enough to count for something. Not saying that's gonna get you thousands of Patreon bucks, but people respect that.

Look at Futabox, for example. They were sub-500 dollars on Patreon for 2 years, people would bitch in their threads all the time about not liking futa even though it was their name, or their slow release rate even though they weren't making money, but they kept at it and shot up to over 2k a month on their third game. Sure, that's not a lot, but the point is persistence/ignoring the haters pays of and the people who like your stuff will find their way to you eventually.

EDIT: Also, I haven't played the update yet, but I'm not picky, I usually only complain about bad mechanics/shitty writing which I haven't seen from you so far =P.

EDIT 2: OK just went through the whole thing. Actually hadn't touched it since 4325, you did great on the rerenders, especially for someone working for free. It can't have been easy, mad respect. The story is solid, pacing is good, relationship dynamics are natural, characters all have a lot of personality. The grammar is really distracting though, which is especially unfortunate considering how natural the flow is. I like the new content, the phone sex was great, I wasn't expecting much as it's not my cup of tea but you really knocked it out of the park. No criticism here. Just work on your grammar and spelling and you're golden. Gonna slap this bit in a review, bump the score up from the turds dunking it. Keep at it man.

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
not interesting... focus on MC history
no site (patreon)?
sorry about the google translation
You facepalm multiple of my posts and then type this nonsense?

Thanks for the useless input

This game needs animations renders are to good
No animations are planned, outside of my skills and means

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes