3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Dev the description shows version 0.00056 showing day 8 as the end but for Android it's mentioned version 0.0004325 that's around day 6 as the end so is it the games android version is not being updated or typo error??

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey Dev the description shows version 0.00056 showing day 8 as the end but for Android it's mentioned version 0.0004325 that's around day 6 as the end so is it the games android version is not being updated or typo error??
I don't make the android versions of the game, other people do that, I don't actually know specifically who it is so you'll just have to hope one of them gets around to it lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Apologies for the lack of progress reports, not much to say but its being worked on lol

Anyway I'll give a few details right now, basically all of the lead up to the sex scene has been completed. Everything to do with all the other characters is finished, and all that's left is the sex scene itself. But like I've said before the sex scenes always have a tonne of renders lol

I will be bringing back the choice of preferred position when it comes to the sex, I actually wanted to do that with the last update but couldn't figure out a way to do that with the phone sex scene. So yeah you get to pick the position for the start of the sex scene, how it ends will not be a choice however. If you paid attention in the last update you know how the sex is ending :devilish:

An other thing I will bring up is that I've managed to get to the last stage of an interview, so I'll hopefully be employed once again soon! And this will be very positive for the game even if I have less free time.

For those who don't understand how that makes sense, losing my job and income is what killed a lot of my motivation to work on this and fucked with my mental health, so hopefully with that sorted some my passion will come back

One last thing is no update in December, I want to use that month to just relax and get back to work in January

Here's a little render I did since none of the current version renders are that much of a tease lol

Miranda Cleavage.png

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Apologies for the lack of progress reports, not much to say but its being worked on lol

Anyway I'll give a few details right now, basically all of the lead up to the sex scene has been completed. Everything to do with all the other characters is finished, and all that's left is the sex scene itself. But like I've said before the sex scenes always have a tonne of renders lol

I will be bringing back the choice of preferred position when it comes to the sex, I actually wanted to do that with the last update but couldn't figure out a way to do that with the phone sex scene. So yeah you get to pick the position for the start of the sex scene, how it ends will not be a choice however. If you paid attention in the last update you know how the sex is ending :devilish:

An other thing I will bring up is that I've managed to get to the last stage of an interview, so I'll hopefully be employed once again soon! And this will be very positive for the game even if I have less free time.

For those who don't understand how that makes sense, losing my job and income is what killed a lot of my motivation to work on this and fucked with my mental health, so hopefully with that sorted some my passion will come back

One last thing is no update in December, I want to use that month to just relax and get back to work in January

Here's a little render I did since none of the current version renders are that much of a tease lol

View attachment 888796
Damn I hope you're doing OK dude, either with getting back on your feet or filing for benefits, whatever gets you through the near term. Glad that hasn't stopped you from working though but obviously please prioritize whatever gets you a livable income.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Damn I hope you're doing OK dude, either with getting back on your feet or filing for benefits, whatever gets you through the near term. Glad that hasn't stopped you from working though but obviously please prioritize whatever gets you a livable income.
There's no need to worry about me prioritizing this over getting an actual income lol

This is fun, but it ain't live like shit while never trying to get a job fun :ROFLMAO:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just a quick bit of news folks

I managed to get the job I went for, and I actually cant believe I managed to get work during a pandemic but got fuck all when things were OK lol

As I said earlier this should be nothing but a positive when it comes to development. It's only two days a week night shift, which leaves plenty of time for development, and it should help get some motivation back

Anyway work continues, here is a render from the next version

SJnight D2.png

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
Just a quick bit of news folks

I managed to get the job I went for, and I actually cant believe I managed to get work during a pandemic but got fuck all when things were OK lol

As I said earlier this should be nothing but a positive when it comes to development. It's only two days a week night shift, which leaves plenty of time for development, and it should help get some motivation back

Anyway work continues, here is a render from the next version

View attachment 898534
Congrats on getting the job

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Apologies for the silence folks

I've settled in to the new job, been through the training and such but still have the regular probation period to get through so here's hoping that goes well

Anyway work continues, this supposedly short update is slowly ballooning up into the second longest lol

I knew bringing back a choice of sex scenes would cause a bigger amount of renders but I didn't think it would be getting to the level it is right now. This will be out before the year is finished, I'm just not exactly sure when, so I'll just keep plugging away

Until then, have a teaser render from the update

SJnight H8.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Changed Sarah's body and hairstyle based on feedback

Now she's short haired and even bigger lol!

Buff Sarah.png

(Obviously this is joke but it was fun to make, might consider giving her the hairstyle later down the line, and maybe the extra muscle to lol)

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes