3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, work on the next release is underway!

It will be covering Day 9 of the story and I already have some renders done, don't think I'll get it done by the end of the month but we'll see

This new release will feature some advancement with Pepper as James does his overtime as punishment for pissing off his boss, Fiona will also make another appearance. We aren't at sex with Pepper yet, but we are moving forward with her.

Apart from that the release will also move forward with Sarah, all the way to sex! But we'll start with a fun conversation with Miranda as fallout for Sarah being caught fingering herself lol We'll also see what Katie's plan is to get Sarah into James' pants, its actually very simple, but maybe has an ulterior motive ;)

Anyway since its October, over the course of the month I'll be posting some renders of the characters in costumes!

First up Sarah!

Sarah Costume.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Did you have an ultimate "day count" in mind? 20? 30? A lot of "day in the life" games seem to settle on around 30 game days of game play.
I don't have an exact count no, the days format just makes it easier for me to keep track of things

There are going to be multiple shorter days rolled into single updates and little time jumps in the future, so I wouldn't focus too much on the day thing

Although it really doesn't help I had planned to be much further along in the story by now, and the stuff I mentioned above would have already started happening, but mental health decided to kick me in the balls for several months....on multiple occasions

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey guys, work on the next release is underway!

It will be covering Day 9 of the story and I already have some renders done, don't think I'll get it done by the end of the month but we'll see

This new release will feature some advancement with Pepper as James does his overtime as punishment for pissing off his boss, Fiona will also make another appearance. We aren't at sex with Pepper yet, but we are moving forward with her.

Apart from that the release will also move forward with Sarah, all the way to sex! But we'll start with a fun conversation with Miranda as fallout for Sarah being caught fingering herself lol We'll also see what Katie's plan is to get Sarah into James' pants, its actually very simple, but maybe has an ulterior motive ;)

Anyway since its October, over the course of the month I'll be posting some renders of the characters in costumes!

First up Sarah!

View attachment 851718
This makes me wonder if Sarah will be getting involved in photoshoots of her own anytime soon?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
This makes me wonder if Sarah will be getting involved in photoshoots of her own anytime soon?
Never considered that, the photo-shoot was just a way of showing Miranda in sexy ways and having a fun cameo of a character I showed off in the art thread

Reactions: yoyomistro

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Work continues on the next version, but I'm dropping in with a short little update

I'm trying to do more postwork on the renders, trying and make them look sharper. Mostly this is due to the white levels in my renders coming out so damn bright that it can be hard to look at, and it washes out the color as well

I've been at this for over two years, but my lighting is still a mess and I need try and get it fixed in post. Key word there is 'try' lol

Here are two example renders, the first the original render, the second postwork render, would love some feedback on these

JFPover A - Copy.png JFPover A.png

Thanks guys

JohnLowber

Nov 29, 2018
Work continues on the next version, but I'm dropping in with a short little update

I'm trying to do more postwork on the renders, trying and make them look sharper. Mostly this is due to the white levels in my renders coming out so damn bright that it can be hard to look at, and it washes out the color as well

I've been at this for over two years, but my lighting is still a mess and I need try and get it fixed in post. Key word there is 'try' lol

Here are two example renders, the first the original render, the second postwork render, would love some feedback on these

View attachment 865244 View attachment 865245

Thanks guys

I like the truth, it's pretty good

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes