3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well... this is really sad..., MILFs are left for the last in every game... sad.
Come back in two updates, that's when it starts for the MILF's

Pepper is first

Daaamn.

the dev knows what & how to make sexy original looking milfs, i think im in love :cry:.
I do have some skill when it comes to the mature ladies :devilish:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Not trying to steal any thunder away from ShaddyModda but I have created a name change mod that doesn't require any modification to the developers original scripts. The current mod would always require the script to be modified whenever a new release of the game it out.

The script will add the name selection at the start of a new game as per the existing mod but doesn't require the original developer scripts to be modified in anyway. Also the script would replace any hardcoded references to the MC's name (James) with the one you pick. This should be the only patch you would need going forward.

I hope you lot enjoy this script that should work for any future updates of this game.

Installation instructions - just copy the patch to the games folder.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not trying to steal any thunder away from ShaddyModda but I have created a name change mod that doesn't require any modification to the developers original scripts. The current mod would always require the script to be modified whenever a new release of the game it out.

The script will add the name selection at the start of a new game as per the existing mod but doesn't require the original developer scripts to be modified in anyway. Also the script would replace any hardcoded references to the MC's name (James) with the one you pick. This should be the only patch you would need going forward.

I hope you lot enjoy this script that should work for any future updates of this game.

Yeah just made mine quick and lazy way. lol
Create a report for this thread to have the link on OP to yours added, and get mine pulled. Forward them to this post to view my consent to pull my link.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018

Is this script working to an old saves ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Not tested using any old saves - so cannot verify that - sorry!

I created this mod without playing the game currently but it has been tested using a new game - so the MC name can be changed and any hard coded references to James were changed successfully.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Why Pepper first? Just wondering. I'd prefer Miranda first. But, I think due Sarah's anger issue, she might kill the MC and that would end the game too soon. Ahahaha
Pepper doesn't have a very personal relationship with the MC, she's just a single work friend. Miranda has known the MC for years and is best friends with his mom, plus the obvious Sarah thing as well

There are walls that need to come down before the MC and Miranda can become a thing

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Not tested using any old saves - so cannot verify that - sorry!

I created this mod without playing the game currently but it has been tested using a new game - so the MC name can be changed and any hard coded references to James were changed successfully.
THX, not gonna use it then, I don't have time to start the game for a fifth time...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Didn't work for my very old saves. Yeah, I still have those original saves. lol

Pepper doesn't have a very personal relationship with the MC, she's just a single work friend. Miranda has known the MC for years and is best friends with his mom, plus the obvious Sarah thing as well

There are walls that need to come down before the MC and Miranda can become a thing
Very much in agreement. We don't want the MC's funeral THAT fast. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just hope we get the option to drop Katie, before she drops us. She's fun and I normally love the batshit crazy chicks, but, that girl is certifiable.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for letting everyone know but does it work with a recent save like from the end of the last update with my mod?
I didn't have a save from the last update. I skipped it.

Edit:
Figured out why it doesn't work with my original saves. I think. Those saves are dependent on my mod.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes