3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Like the guy on the previous page said, I'm getting traceback at every dissolve if but only if auto is active. If I'm manually clicking through it I don't seem to have the problem.
Only when auto if active?

Oh god, I barely understand how to code as it is, and I have no idea how auto would effect something like that

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice to see this get an update again with some new content it was a good update and you certainly know how to tease us with that ending with Sarah. As for Katie, she is a lot of work and despite what she did with the MC her way of making it up to Sarah was nice to see I like their interactions together so keeping them on good terms was nice to see.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you! That is what I was saying, the women in this game are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, SWEET MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THAT?!, beautiful, and beautiful. Do not talk about how scary looking the orc princess is though the dev seems to get bent out of shape (har har) about people thinking she is not attractive. I like the overall game though so I just skip everything Sarah.
It's funny how it works.

For me, Sarah, due to her athleticism which should lead to great sex, is only (barely) acceptable woman in this game.

I find other ones to be fat/old/ugly/tattoed (usually have at least two of these negative traits at the same time).

Nothing against author btw, hope he will make it a long and successful production, even if he hates me ;)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It's funny how it works.

For me, Sarah, due to her athleticism which should lead to great sex, is only (barely) acceptable woman in this game.

I find other ones to be fat/old/ugly/tattoed (usually have at least two of these negative traits at the same time).

Nothing against author btw, hope he will make it a long and successful production, even if he hates me ;)
Its fine if you personally don't like the girls, but now I'm just confused that decided to play the game?

Most of the girls are on the first post and you know you weren't going to like them so why bother with a game that has so much content you aren't going to like?

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Its fine if you personally don't like the girls, but now I'm just confused that decided to play the game?

Most of the girls are on the first post and you know you weren't going to like them so why bother with a game that has so much content you aren't going to like?
Don't remember now, maybe found a link not here and without seeing the main banner/picture, maybe liked Sarah, can't give a clear answer, sorry.

Promise to not derail the thread anymore. Good luck with the next updates.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Really like the game though I was thinking(and hoping) there would have been more focus on the Miranda character.

About Sarah, I really dig muscular women but I think maybe the way the renderer handles her body type maybe makes her look a bit awkward sometimes. I think that might be what is causing some people to dislike how she looks. That and maybe the hair. Honestly character-wise it probably fits her but I think it just doesn't work for her.

Long short, like the game more Miranda pls oh and maybe Pepper too.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Really like this game, this was a good update even though i dont like Katie i was happy to see it updated. Cant wait till we get together with Sarah and the MILFs mainly Miranda hopefully next update is the date with Miranda and get more time with Pepper and the other coworker(i forgot her name)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is Sarah's hairstyle gonna change at some point cause i think that's something that might be ruining her for some ppl. muscular girls themselves arent bad but i'm wondering if its her hair that throws me off? idk i could be wrong

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Oppai Auteur This was awesome. Models are very sexy with a lot of variety short, tall, muscled, soft, light skin, dark skin, etc. Although i was missing some asian hotness. Love Katie, her lips are fucking hot with the piercing and naughty smiles. Pepper seems like a sweet and mischievous granny with no care for personal space. Her taking about being our conquest then the holding was the hottest in the game. Sarah seems to be the only one i'm not excited about. Her appearance didn't appeal to me and her behavior didn't help. I get that she's complex with issues like jealousy, anger, etc but emotional baggage isn't very attractive to me personally. Just my opinion.
Dialogues are nice. The steamy scenes you could do with more movement and variety. Stationary female characters while the guy thrusts away looks a bit weird. The text could be a bit bigger as well.
I hope you do well with this project and grace us with frequent updates.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Really like the game though I was thinking(and hoping) there would have been more focus on the Miranda character.
Miranda will get a lot more focus later, its just a slow build for her

About Sarah, I really dig muscular women but I think maybe the way the renderer handles her body type maybe makes her look a bit awkward sometimes. I think that might be what is causing some people to dislike how she looks. That and maybe the hair. Honestly character-wise it probably fits her but I think it just doesn't work for her.
I was planning a change in hair style for her later on in the game, so I guess we'll see if that helps things when it happens later on down the line.

is Sarah's hairstyle gonna change at some point cause i think that's something that might be ruining her for some ppl. muscular girls themselves arent bad but i'm wondering if its her hair that throws me off? idk i could be wrong
Like I said above, it is planned but not yet

Wow that's a lot of zeros, I'll check this out at 0.1, but super sexy looking models.
Its actually got a decent amount of content, that's just how I choose to number my versions

Dialogues are nice. The steamy scenes you could do with more movement and variety. Stationary female characters while the guy thrusts away looks a bit weird. The text could be a bit bigger as well.
I hope you do well with this project and grace us with frequent updates.
I have no animation skills so trying to have movement in the sex scenes is really awkward, I try to work around it but its difficult

When it comes to the small text, that issue came from changing the game to 1080p, it seems the game is still scaling text to 720p. I plan on fixing it....once I find out how to actually do that lol

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Old friends and public transport" version "0.000575".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Old friends and public transport" versione "0.000575".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 06/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Old friends and public transport" version "0.00056".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Old friends and public transport" versione "0.00056".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Old friends public transport" version "0.00055".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Old friends public transport" versione "0.00055".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Old friends public transport" version "0.00055".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Old friends public transport" versione "0.00055".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Huh, didn't think I had enough of an international audience to merit a translation

Kinda cool

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey UncleVT do you mind updating the main post for me again?

I've deleted my previous blog because I never use it and have opened up an itch.io page instead

The payments on the page are disabled before anyone asks, so I cant take any money from anyone. No donations either, still no money being made until this first game is done

Could you replace the blog link with the itch.io link please?

Here it is:

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes