3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Today is the 2nd anniversary of the game, its been a bumpy ride but thanks to all those who have checked out the game over the last two years, and special thanks to those who still check in on the thread even though its on hold :giggle:

Hopefully I'll have some good news about the game in the future, especially since with this quarantine thing happening it has got me working again!

Until then have a render of the best girl Katie!....just kidding its Miranda!...you could probably see that before you even read the sentence...fuck off I thought it was funny :cautious:

Celebrate 2nd Year.png

JohnLowber

Nov 29, 2018
Progress from inside quarantine!

Katie has went and said something she shouldn't have! And somehow managed to make Sarah, not angry, but actually very sad :cry:

...I wonder what it was :unsure:

View attachment KSwork G5.webp

What happened? The protagonist died? Sarah found out that he actually wants miranda? Or at the worst, my God.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What happened? The protagonist died? Sarah found out that he actually wants miranda? Or at the worst, my God.
Lol no one is dead, and nope she didn’t find out James wants Miranda.....not sure what you mean by ‘at the worst’ though

JohnLowber

Nov 29, 2018
Lol no one is dead, and nope she didn’t find out James wants Miranda.....not sure what you mean by ‘at the worst’ though

no, actually what he wanted to say is: or something worse. Which means something worse has happened to Sarah to get like this.

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
We are now rendering the sex scene for this update!

Which buy the way, is always where the bulk of the renders come from now. At this point we're over 250 before the sex scene starts, and there are still other scenes after it ends. This is probably going to be the biggest update I've done(not counting the full fucking redo of course lol!). Day 6 was over 310 renders, and this will certainly pass that.

Anyway, here is another teaser for you guys. This one is from the sex scene, you will have a choice of position just like last time, Katie on top on the couch will be one of them, enjoy!

JKready F3.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
"Having a sex scene with her riding him on the couch will be great!".....I fucking hate myself for committing to this fucking idea, one of the trickiest things to try and put together! Especially when you don't have a lot of morphs to mess with in the hopes it doesn't clip so bad!

Anyway the first of the two sex scenes are done, the couch one totaled 40 renders, so hopefully the results turn out OK when combined with the script and put in the game.

Work continues now, so have a preview render

JKready F30.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The second sex scene has finished being rendered now, glad to get this good chunk of work finally done. Moving on to the rest now, which will involve Sarah, Katie and James grabbing drinks and dancing, plus an appearance from the early days bus stop lol

Anyway here is a teaser for the other option for the sex scene, something more simple with up against a wall...although it still was fucking tricky to pose as well lol

JKready G19.png

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes