3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hello oppai! How is the next update going? Will it be released next week or this week?(y)
Its releasing...right now!

Sorry this one took so long folks but here we go!

Changelog - Version 0.0025

. Added Day 26
. 226 new renders
. Some conversations are now done via sprites to keep the render count down

PC

MAC

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey now, the hair is down, that clearly means its wet lol :ROFLMAO:

....Honestly didn't have a wet hair asset for Miranda, need to look into how to do that:unsure:

Wet hair is really hard if it doesn't already come with it. With some hair you can cheeze it a bit by turning up gloss and such like you would do for skin but if the hair is 'poofy' and stands up you're pretty fucked.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0025] [Oppai Auteur] – COMPRESSED
An old friend who used to inform on you to the F.B.I. … Family, too.

Win/Linux v0.0025 · · · (388.4 MiB :: 1.7 GiB)
Mac v0.0025 · · · (372.8 MiB :: 1.68 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Where are the public transports, i was playing this game hoping to see nices trains and buses but all i got until now is strangely shaped women fucking all the time with a guy for no reason!
I'm a bit puzzled, i think this game should be renamed, "Old fucking friends and weird bodies"
I usually love big boobs curved bodies and muscular women, but when you go a bit to far with the model settings you just kill the mood and end up with deformities. You try to unsee them but you can't and you can't really get in the scene and enjoy it.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0025] Unofficial Android Port + Skip Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 392mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
love the story and charcters. was wondering if you would ever animate the scense....for hehe obivous reasons
I don't have any idea how to make animations at this time, and my pc isn't the most powerful machine either

So, we got to big booty office bae before Pepper.

She will not be amused.
She is going to be...a little miffed about that :ROFLMAO:

I agree! If the developer says no incest, so be it. But why can't scenes between the mom and her boy toy be included?
Because even though there is no incest people hate the idea of the mom having sex with someone else, even just hearing about it caused a shitshow when that update dropped

So I decided not to show her having sex wioth her boytoy, you'll just hear her and Miranda chat about having sex with younger guys

Thank fuck for that too
I wanted to try something a little different, just have a mom who is part of the story but not fucking her son. The results have been...mixed :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
See, there is nothing interesting in MC hearing about the sex of others.
We are forced to see the younger honey bang her workout buddy,
why do we need any more talk about randos doing it? Why do you need to keep at it?
So I decided not to show her having sex wioth her boytoy, you'll just hear her and Miranda chat about having sex with younger guys
Gaming is about taking the reins, doing some action. You did not code MC as a chatty
metrosexual guy who loves to talk other guys with his girlfriends, so why all this trouble?
Is all the hardship of girls being on and off his hype train with constant mood swings
not heartache enough for our MC?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Found myself reading for the first minute, then fast forwarding for a full fucking minute or so before even seeing anything.

Seems that everything is still pictures too ... no animations. This could have been played on a Commodore Amiga.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Found myself reading for the first minute, then fast forwarding for a full fucking minute or so before even seeing anything.

Seems that everything is still pictures too ... no animations. This could have been played on a Commodore Amiga.
3 posts above yours the Dev mentions animations, or the lack thereof. Just cannot do it right now. Enjoy what we got! :>)

KimboKhabib

May 25, 2022
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0025] Unofficial Android Port + Skip Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 392mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Is it just me that these mixdrop downloads never work for?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes