DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
hi, i'm using old save but can't play : too much bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thx for sharing and good luck
Thanks for your message.

Old saves are not compatible.

For now you can just start again and skip earlier events. You can get to the new content very fast.

I will try to come up with a sollution for future updates.

Reactions: flonozor
Feb 12, 2021
As per usual heres some Mac and Android versions of 0.03. I was going to compress it as well but after doing so the total file size was only reduced by like 10/20mb so its not really needed.

Reactions: DAssman

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
As per usual heres some Mac and Android versions of 0.03. I was going to compress it as well but after doing so the total file size was only reduced by like 10/20mb so its not really needed.

Thank you!

Reactions: JustSomeAccount

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2109131

Overview:
Old Profession
is an adult game about the intersection of two different realities:
One of them is much like our own world.
The other is strange, magical, and inhabited by fantastic creatures.
The two worlds share one common trait: they are both full of sex!
Follow our hero Lana in her quest to discover
the pleasures that these realities can provide!
Thread Updated: 2022-10-18
Release Date: 2022-10-17
Developer: DAssman
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

IMPORTANT:
Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* ANDROID&MAC*

This versions/port is not released by the developer download at your own risk.

View attachment 2089072 View attachment 2089073 View attachment 2089074 View attachment 2089076 View attachment 2089077 View attachment 2089078 View attachment 2089079 View attachment 2089080 View attachment 2089081 View attachment 2089082 View attachment 2107409
Thank you, loving the game. I hope scenes will be changed between actors, getting away from repeating the same scenes and the same dialog. I know the game is in its infancy and I'm sure you have big plans. I'm following you.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Loving every update, I think this could really turn into a even nicer game when it have more content and maybe a proper story (or not)
Gonna keep following here

• Red Heart

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Good approach, but unfortunately a big problem. The energy management.
You have 5 points of energy, but unfortunately you never see which action costs how many points, so that it usually ends with one action a day. This is definitely in need of improvement.

I can have sex with my stepbrother and even start a second round, but not with the landlord, even though he lives in the same building.
I can distribute brochures, but there is not enough time to have sex in the dark alley right next door. However, there is enough time after the leafleting to go home and have sex with the stepbrother.

So unless there is a basic concept of energy management here, I would recommend allowing activities by time of day. For example, morning/afternoon/afternoon/night. But here, too, it would be advantageous if the night is not always used only for sleeping.
For example, an action at night would require that the following morning be spent in bed.
But when I think back to my youth, it was easy to party for 60 hours and still be back at work on Monday.

A very good system in my eyes would be to have a limited number of actions (for example, 5) and each action would cost one point per daily cycle.
So you could do something in the morning/afternoon/night/morning, but then you would have to go to sleep at noon.
The player can therefore decide for himself when to take a rest break, because he can/must decide according to the quest log whether he can afford to go to sleep at noon or whether it would not be better to go to sleep at night instead.
That would definitely also be a system that has similarities to other games, but is still far enough apart from other games to represent something of its own.

Translated with (free version)

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Good approach, but unfortunately a big problem. The energy management.
You have 5 points of energy, but unfortunately you never see which action costs how many points, so that it usually ends with one action a day. This is definitely in need of improvement.

I can have sex with my stepbrother and even start a second round, but not with the landlord, even though he lives in the same building.
I can distribute brochures, but there is not enough time to have sex in the dark alley right next door. However, there is enough time after the leafleting to go home and have sex with the stepbrother.

So unless there is a basic concept of energy management here, I would recommend allowing activities by time of day. For example, morning/afternoon/afternoon/night. But here, too, it would be advantageous if the night is not always used only for sleeping.
For example, an action at night would require that the following morning be spent in bed.
But when I think back to my youth, it was easy to party for 60 hours and still be back at work on Monday.

A very good system in my eyes would be to have a limited number of actions (for example, 5) and each action would cost one point per daily cycle.
So you could do something in the morning/afternoon/night/morning, but then you would have to go to sleep at noon.
The player can therefore decide for himself when to take a rest break, because he can/must decide according to the quest log whether he can afford to go to sleep at noon or whether it would not be better to go to sleep at night instead.
That would definitely also be a system that has similarities to other games, but is still far enough apart from other games to represent something of its own.

Translated with (free version)
Thanks for the suggestions!

For now energy management is not fully implemented. The same can be said about other stats. They will have a more significant impact on future versions.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Old Profession [v0.04] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 113mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Version 0.06 is out for !

v0.06 Changelog:
  • Old saves are now compatible!
  • If there are still any problems, please point them out for corrections.
  • It is also possible for returning players to skip some of the early content by choosing NEW GAME on main menu.
  • 1 new costume for Lana!
  • 1 new vaginal scene (Supporters only).
  • 1 new oral scene (Supporters only).
  • 1 new anal scene (Supporters only).
  • Some improvements to the UI.
  • 30 animated multi-event sex scenes in total. (9vag.10oral.11anal)
  • 3 of those scenes are for .
  • More than 80 sex animations in total.
  • Bug fixes

more than waiting for a hero

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: linus.quotes
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes