Seeking Older male protagonist

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
So... I don't know if there is a popular thread for this out there, so if there is one I'm sorry, I didn't see it.

Now... The thing is that I have been playing games of this site since some years ago and most of the games with male protagonists are about young ones, usually really young, students or just graduated guys, or something like that. Honestly I am a little tired from that... Specially since most of the good made games are like that. And worse, when it's not like this it's about a daughter/father relationship which, honestly, is not my coup of tea. I mean, I have nothing against age gap and incest, I just don't like mother/father son/daughter ones. But let's stop the rambling, I'm just searching for games that are good made, are interesting, and have an older male protagonist. It doesn't have to be a middle aged man, just not as young as I said before. Is there even something like that? I don't mind if there is a daughter in there if I can just don't do anything to here, or, in the worse case, just skip it.

Oh, and if it's possible if the protagonist is a teacher that's even better, but unfortunately there isn't that many of them. I would list the ones I played but honestly I don't even remember, so sorry about that. Thank you in advance!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Completed games:
Parental Love - this is typical incest game with father as MC but you also have one route only with your ex-wife where you can marry her again.
Depraved Awakening - next game with MC as a middle-aged man, he have stepdaugher (or daughter if you use incest patch) but romancing with her is of course optional and depends on you whether you want it or not.
Acting Lessons - next game with MC as a middle-aged man.
Melody - in this game I do not remember exactly how old the MC is but he is certainly not a young boy but a middle-aged man.
Triangle - next game with MC as a middle-aged man.
Retrieving The Past - next game with MC as a middle-aged man.
Life with Mary - MC is a middle-aged man.

Games still in development:
Intimate Relations - next game with father as MC and even though the plot is very much about a father-daughter relationship, you can at some point deny your daughter an intimate relationship and just be only a father to her.
The Headmaster - MC is a middle-aged teacher and principal in school for girls only.
Ecchi Sensei - MC is also a middle-aged teacher in school for girls only, game have incest too because MC have a family with wife and three daughters with whom he can have an affair, but the choice is up to the player with whom the MC wants to have a relationship.
City of Broken Dreamers - here MC is also a middle-aged man.
Midlife Crisis - MC is a father and husband but incest is of course also optional because you can choose not to romancing with your two daughters, your sister and your niece.
Polarity - MC is a middle-aged man.
Alison Fall of the Apple - next game with MC as a middle-aged man.
Deliverance - next game with MC as a middle-aged man.
The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston - next game with MC as a middle-aged man.
A Knight's Tale - MC is a middle-aged knight.
Amore Tech MC is a middle-aged CEO in company.
Room For Rent - in this game the MC is quite old.
My Best Friend's Daughter - in this game the MC is quite old and this is the same MC as in the game "Room For Rent".

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here you have some more games where MC is a middle-aged or older:
Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist
False Hero
Deviant Discoveries
The Professor
Pine Falls
BadHero
The Promise
Leap Of Faith
Family Man
Reluctant Archon
Bad Teacher - MC is middle-aged teacher but game is unfortunately abandoned and it is a pity because it promised to be really great
Void's Calling
Callisto
Sorcerer
Through Spacetime
Rise of the Crime Lord
Elysion
Defending Lydia Collier
High-Rise Climb
TP: The Class Next Door - MC is middle-aged teacher