• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
I just downloaded it from mega, no password protection was requested.
I use 7zip to extract files, what are you using.
Also, try redownloading, preferably from a different link, like google drive.

It might be that the file was corrupted when you downloaded it, or the extractor your using is buggy.
Yea, it seems to be a problem with the extractor. I tried another one and it works. thank you

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
dont know if dev here but after done quest with librariy and hit the new mine i got this error for just open my inventory
Screenshot 2024-03-11 005122.png

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So does Niza actually give birth in the breeder route? I've tried to pass time by resting but nothing seems to happen.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I see, also I've found a bug. I've cleared out the crystal cavern, yet the prospecting quest is still in my quest bar. It didn't happen with the iron cave so Idk what caused it.
Let me guess your quest log is telling you 4/10 enemies killed? Even though you killed all 10?
I fixed this dang bug months ago, and now it's back, I found the issue as well.

Uploading version 0.120d with the quest fixed, just kill all of the enemies once more, and the quest will complete properly.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, is it possible for autosave to happen only when player going to next map? cuz i just checking my save which outside of my slime chamber still a ruined so very early to the game back then just to have autosaves pop up despite I havent move at all and there goes my progresss before those image crashed.

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Hey, is it possible for autosave to happen only when player going to next map? cuz i just checking my save which outside of my slime chamber still a ruined so very early to the game back then just to have autosaves pop up despite I havent move at all and there goes my progresss before those image crashed.
You only want autosave when moving to another map?
Yeah okay, I made the changes to the autosave plugin, so in future patches that's how it will function.
As this isn't a game breaking bug, there won't be a hotfix just for this, but future patches of the game will include this autosave function.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I want to report two problems:

1) The camp trip 1 never trigger
2) In the restaurant investigation, when I picked up one clue, Anu says 'we have 4 violations' and all the other violations dissapear before I can interact with them, so I am unable to complete the quest since Im still stuck in the 'collect evidence part'

Edit: Both problems apparently fixed, not sure why but executing the game in admin mode did the trick lmao

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2017
So uh, where does one start the "A Noble Offer" Quest? Already cleared out the Riverlands and Farmlands plus bought the property at both locations. Changelog says its in the meeting room, but I don't see it. The meeting room is the place you launch your expeditions from right?

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Let me guess your quest log is telling you 4/10 enemies killed? Even though you killed all 10?
I fixed this dang bug months ago, and now it's back, I found the issue as well.

Uploading version 0.120d with the quest fixed, just kill all of the enemies once more, and the quest will complete properly.
It was actually saying 0/10. Like I swear I saw it pop up as mission complete but when I left and checked my quest log later, it was back at 0/10. If you fixed it then that's good, but I've already purchased it from the guild so Idk if I'd be able to clear it out again.

Another bug is that you can release the breeders while Niza is pregnant and that softlocks your game since you can't leave but you can't interact with them.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Soo I askin slave and she said princess and bodyguard pregnant about to pop baby etc. but now she lagging my game hard cuz she can't pass me back to her left side room sooo i stuck here and lagging. dont worry i already have a saved before finish last quest of breeding 40 baby

I move to any work station and like select set production line and when quit i got my compaion back following me despite i havent finish this quest to get my bodyguard captain compaion back to following me
Screenshot 2024-03-11 202855.png

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
It was actually saying 0/10. Like I swear I saw it pop up as mission complete but when I left and checked my quest log later, it was back at 0/10. If you fixed it then that's good, but I've already purchased it from the guild so Idk if I'd be able to clear it out again.

Another bug is that you can release the breeders while Niza is pregnant and that softlocks your game since you can't leave but you can't interact with them.
I'll look into that Niza bug.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'll look into that Niza bug.
One bug I keep runnig into is that when I visit the 3rd Orc encampment and use the tent all enemies are gone makeing it impossible to clear the location... revisiting adds some Orcs but not the chieftain so I can't finish the Quest either.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes