TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
One bug I keep runnig into is that when I visit the 3rd Orc encampment and use the tent all enemies are gone makeing it impossible to clear the location... revisiting adds some Orcs but not the chieftain so I can't finish the Quest either.
Oh, don't use the tent in special areas of interest, it bugs out the code. Edit: I miss spoke; I actually fixed the code so that the spawned events in boss areas (and elsewhere) no longer despawn when leaving the map, so using the tent doesn't break anything anymore.
It is very odd that the orcs are regenerating, but not the chief. The code that causes the chief to spawn is also what causes the orcs to appear.

Are you saying that you have returned to the palace, and then returned to the third orc camp?
Because that is supposed to reset the whole map, orc generation and all.

The act of leaving the orc encampment, and returning is supposed to reset the whole encounter completely.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh, don't use the tent in special areas of interest, it bugs out the code.
It is very odd that the orcs are regenerating, but not the chief. The code that causes the chief to spawn is also what causes the orcs to appear.

Are you saying that you have returned to the palace, and then returned to the third orc camp?
Because that is supposed to reset the whole map, orc generation and all.

The act of leaving the orc encampment, and returning is supposed to reset the whole encounter completely.
Yes I left for home and went back useing the known location... I found the 3rd Camp via scouting of the Goblin girl if that means anything.
Upon return 3 Orc Parties had been respawned but most of the camp included the chieftain stayed away

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
What do I have to do to complete the Mushroom Forest Exploration quest? I finished the farm and river exploration quests, but I don't know what to do now. The Mushroom quest is the only one in the quest log, so a list of what to do would be helpful.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What do I have to do to complete the Mushroom Forest Exploration quest? I finished the farm and river exploration quests, but I don't know what to do now. The Mushroom quest is the only one in the quest log, so a list of what to do would be helpful.
Same as in any other locations... locate every special location, clear it out and after haveing a discussions wth the girls visit the merchant guild to buy the cleared locations

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Yes I left for home and went back useing the known location... I found the 3rd Camp via scouting of the Goblin girl if that means anything.
Upon return 3 Orc Parties had been respawned but most of the camp included the chieftain stayed away
Send me your save file, along with the global file, so I can check it.

Also what about the other camps, no issues with them?

The weird thing is is that there should always be 10 orcs, and 1 chief, the map generation should always put that exact amount, until you clear it, at which point NO orcs should spawn. 3 orcs spawning makes no sense, either it shouldn't spawn any or it should spawn them all, how you find this location doesn't matter, the same Map Gen common event is used no matter what.

And if orc camp 3 is bugged, all four orc camps should be equally bugged, their spawn code is identical.

Also I miss spoke, using the tent in special area's can't break the game, this is because the spawned enemies no longer despawn on leaving the map.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Send me your save file, along with the global file, so I can check it.

Also what about the other camps, no issues with them?

The weird thing is is that there should always be 10 orcs, and 1 chief, the map generation should always put that exact amount, until you clear it, at which point NO orcs should spawn. 3 orcs spawning makes no sense, either it shouldn't spawn any or it should spawn them all, how you find this location doesn't matter, the same Map Gen common event is used no matter what.

And if orc camp 3 is bugged, all four orc camps should be equally bugged, their spawn code is identical.

Also I miss spoke, using the tent in special area's can't break the game, this is because the spawned enemies no longer despawn on leaving the map.
I already backtracked and overwrote the save so can't help you with that... the strange thing was that I could use the tent for a bit in the first 2 Camps.

In the Sanguin subvercation I ran into another problem where I couldn't return to the hunt after aborting it in 7/8 cleared nests.
loaded an older save and finished the Quest in one go without much problems than.
When in the Saguin subjugation all enemies includeing Alphas disappeared when I used the tent AFTER useing the tent on leaving a cleaned map.
switching maps, than use the tent everything alright... use the tent after cleaning an area and before switching maps, from now on useing the tent results in empty maps

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I already backtracked and overwrote the save so can't help you with that... the strange thing was that I could use the tent for a bit in the first 2 Camps.

In the Sanguin subvercation I ran into another problem where I couldn't return to the hunt after aborting it in 7/8 cleared nests.
loaded an older save and finished the Quest in one go without much problems than.
When in the Saguin subjugation all enemies includeing Alphas disappeared when I used the tent AFTER useing the tent on leaving a cleaned map.
switching maps, than use the tent everything alright... use the tent after cleaning an area and before switching maps, from now on useing the tent results in empty maps
That's incredibly weird, the tent causing empty maps is do to a bug in the even code, because preserve event = false, which I went through all map generators and changed to preserve event = true (supposed to stop despawning monsters when using the tent).

So you still find this happening even in version 0.120e?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I kinda liked this game; the way the MC is introduced is amusingly inmersive, and the crafting/ management is a plus.
The H side, however, is its main flaw... have you consider using sprite animations instead using CGIs?
Also, miss some good AOE spell/ skill besides the repeater accessory for the crossbow... wich is prety usless as it is now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's incredibly weird, the tent causing empty maps is do to a bug in the even code, because preserve event = false, which I went through all map generators and changed to preserve event = true (supposed to stop despawning monsters when using the tent).

So you still find this happening even in version 0.120e?
Yes.
SomeAccesories are buged aswell.. for example Botkin Bolts can't be equiped by anyone

Rcoum

May 18, 2020
Is there any way to fix the crytal cave bug from an old save now that it has been patched?

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
this game is awsome and i love the story so i cant wait to see more but i hate that viconia dies way too easily

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes