Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
That's incredibly weird, the tent causing empty maps is do to a bug in the even code, because preserve event = false, which I went through all map generators and changed to preserve event = true (supposed to stop despawning monsters when using the tent).

So you still find this happening even in version 0.120e?
Ello!
I am too encounter empty Orcs Camps when returning to the East map. I only clear One Orc Camp. Thanks.

Edit- I believe I understand now. Since all the map are randomly generated, we need to clear Orcs Camps in Orders which is why some Orcs Camps are empty. I just clear 2nd Orcs Camp, so the 3rd Orcs Camp appear with it's chief. Thanks.

Last edited:

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
i noticed an error with the power tool production, it involves too many parts. So i was wondering if in the next update you would be including a way to mass produce those as well so I dont have to just keep time skipping to make money and make more lol. Other then that, its a really great game and i look forward to the rest as it comes, also honestly it would make a kickass anime..just sayin.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
i noticed an error with the power tool production, it involves too many parts. So i was wondering if in the next update you would be including a way to mass produce those as well so I dont have to just keep time skipping to make money and make more lol. Other then that, its a really great game and i look forward to the rest as it comes, also honestly it would make a kickass anime..just sayin.
Simplifying the manufacturing process and industry production is the main focus of the next major backer update, I feel that the whole economy aspect of the game is clunky.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
I have a question about the golem. I know that it can help with auto production like mining but do you need to assign its first or just let it in the warehouse. One more thing the upgrade of golem feel miniscule on production since its need alot of golem.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I have a question about the golem. I know that it can help with auto production like mining but do you need to assign its first or just let it in the warehouse. One more thing the upgrade of golem feel miniscule on production since its need alot of golem.
You will need to stockpile at least 5 golems in the warehouse before you can assign any of them.

As for the cost vs benefits, production cycles are pretty quick, and later on when a overhaul the production menu and system, it will pretty well worth the effort.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
You will need to stockpile at least 5 golems in the warehouse before you can assign any of them.

As for the cost vs benefits, production cycles are pretty quick, and later on when a overhaul the production menu and system, it will pretty well worth the effort.
i think i have more than 5. Mayber 11 but i upgrade twice. Still i dont know how to assign them.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes