Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I designed the combat and leveling system around the idea that players would be able to one hit kill enemies at a certain point, just to avoid the tedium of combat taking multiple turns to be done with.

But even so it can still be rather annoying, perhaps I should think of including an auto resolve option for the player, once they reach a certain level that combat becomes trivial.
Are you supposed to complete the missions from top to bottom? Like breed 40 offspring before you do anything else? I'm confused. Also, how do gain coins?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm lost. it wants me to do these two missions but it won't let me. I already talked to everyone in the library where you can do magic but it's still saying to go there. Also, they want me to learn a simple spell but I don't have any money to buy the ingredients.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I'm lost. it wants me to do these two missions but it won't let me. I already talked to everyone in the library where you can do magic but it's still saying to go there. Also, they want me to learn a simple spell but I don't have any money to buy the ingredients.
The quartermaster of the library will buy items, you can gain items by mining.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Try talking to the guy who tought you to make Golems, he will teach you more magic and complete the library quest most likely.

Btw. is it possible top improve the mage skill yet?
I tried useing magic in the test battle against our automatom but couldn't Level any element or magic class

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm just curious, are there any good RPG or MRPG with auto battles?
It depends what you consider auto battle.... quiet a few with an AI ordering your party to take action dureing battle leaving you as spectator... quiet a lot less if you mean those where combat is skipped with a certain result (like -10% HP/MP)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It depends what you consider auto battle.... quiet a few with an AI ordering your party to take action dureing battle leaving you as spectator... quiet a lot less if you mean those where combat is skipped with a certain result (like -10% HP/MP)
2 things. 1.) I'm talking about where the characters fight on their own. 2.) How do you gain money in this game? I fifnshed all the quests in the beginning. What am i really supposed to do? Am so confused.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2 things. 1.) I'm talking about where the characters fight on their own. 2.) How do you gain money in this game? I fifnshed all the quests in the beginning. What am i really supposed to do? Am so confused.
Like TheOtherYuggoth said you can sell all your crafted and unneeded stuff to the guy in the left room from the Alchemist guy.
Raise MCs crafting skills and sell the byproducts to him, than buy Paper and Mushrooms.
Later on you can gain other means of income aswell.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Am I supposed to just mine for items and then craft things?
or you wait for a bit and check the storage as your slaves or Golems do this job for you, than craft different armors, weapons and other stuff, upgradeing the mine and refiner with Golems does a large part of this

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes