gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
other then the 4 bugs this game fun one bug is when you go to the reacher talk to her but leave and do other stuff before the doing the baby quest this make 2 bug one if you go to the nursery lower room you get stuck walking down and that bug mean both women stuck in bed and the other 2 bug is Niza the Djinn the fight ok but then when we train with the robot we cant move or open meun

Reactions: kidderyao

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Same as the others, after the armored minion is made I'm stuck, the game just freezes.
I loaded an earlier save and tried breeder but it also freezes after mating with some monsters. Sometimes not the first one but I never got past the 2nd monster.
I will look into this soon.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, I may have skipped the explanation part accidentally. How do I use the teleportation thing after testing it?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
TheOtherYuggoth i have a qol request since this is going to take me 2 more hours 1666384000986.png
think you can add a bigger batch version of some recipes?

edit
finally finished
1666391709792.png

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
TheOtherYuggoth i have a qol request since this is going to take me 2 more hours View attachment 2115273
think you can add a bigger batch version of some recipes?

edit
finally finished
View attachment 2115461
There are plans for future updates to include mass production of items such as potions, equipment, tools, and other miscellaneous goods. The games primary focus is on the player creating new things as prototypes, and for learning purposes, whereas bulk production of goods is done by menial servants and subordinates.

If you are using the potions for the Niza training fight, don't bother, the skills you train are balanced around you not even needing potions for the fight.

Combat is not a central focus yet, for now.

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
There are plans for future updates to include mass production of items such as potions, equipment, tools, and other miscellaneous goods. The games primary focus is on the player creating new things as prototypes, and for learning purposes, whereas bulk production of goods is done by menial servants and subordinates.

If you are using the potions for the Niza training fight, don't bother, the skills you train are balanced around you not even needing potions for the fight.

Combat is not a central focus yet, for now.
so is mage skill can be lv up to 10? somehow im stuck with spell lv 1

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Like others I have the game frozen straight after creating the training golem in Djinni quest line, and as the autosave is for some reason right during the creation of the golem, the entire playthrough is lost for me.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
leveling the mage skill is the slowest as usually others provide 10 exp vs it's 1exp. So far finished the current public versions content and it's decent. Kinda wish there was art to go with the game but the text are flavorful enough. Will say the grind for enslaving Niza is a lot for either route as it's reliant based on your choices which are you break her by breeding with monsters or honorable duel and as I'm not into sharing, the breeding path was less appealing than normally as the protagonist isn't the one doing the work. The content ends after you are "threatened" by the Matriarchs for enforcing laws during the trials and the investigation that leads to obtaining Niza in the first place.

Last edited:

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
So does anyone know how to active the 'Hit The Library' quest by chance? Because I have no clue how to do it and I can't figure it out what so ever.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
So does anyone know how to active the 'Hit The Library' quest by chance? Because I have no clue how to do it and I can't figure it out what so ever.
After discovering coal, zinc and clearing the mines (And handing in the quests to the three foremen), speak with Zesurra, she will rebuild the ruins, then just enter the pool chamber to activate the quest to hit the library, enter library and speak with each of the researchers, talk about each topic once, and boom, you're done.

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
After discovering coal, zinc and clearing the mines (And handing in the quests to the three foremen), speak with Zesurra, she will rebuild the ruins, then just enter the pool chamber to activate the quest to hit the library, enter library and speak with each of the researchers, talk about each topic once, and boom, you're done.
Okay but where are the researchers?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From screen shots looks like there is no actual sex scenes in the game just text and if so that sucks and game is not worth playing.

Reactions: Kwinsi

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From screen shots looks like there is no actual sex scenes in the game just text and if so that sucks and game is not worth playing.
It's for people who with imaginations. There are plenty of text based H-games on F95, there not bad if the writing is good. Will say from experience, the writing here is good.

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Game has some amazing settings, it does remember a Smut Novel where the mc is a monster and goes envolving and raping/b rainwashing female adventures/princess/queens and start his world domination

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes