markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Is anyone else getting stuck on the quest "Teach an old Djinn new tricks II"?

I don't mean stumped, I mean literally stuck. I go down to the tinkerers table, get the whole cutscene where Anu creates the swords and the training construct, and then I literally cannot move, cannot access the menu to cast spells, nothing. I've tried reloading and repeating the scene a dozen times, nothing fixes it, not changing it so Phaeress is on top of formation, etc.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm guessing there's no gay sex here? no chances to have male slaves or something like that?
You have male slaves, just not male sex slaves. Nor male lovers.
This is not a management game, it is a world conquest game. You need a census office to count how many slaves you have

Reactions: Konstantinus

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Hey,

the game crashes right after i get the golem for training. I cannot move or open the menu, though the "sparcles" fot the table and the anvil are still there shining and moving in place. My Last save is a bit down the line. What do i habe to do to avoid this?

PC-Version: 0.111

Greetings
Is anyone else getting stuck on the quest "Teach an old Djinn new tricks II"?

I don't mean stumped, I mean literally stuck. I go down to the tinkerers table, get the whole cutscene where Anu creates the swords and the training construct, and then I literally cannot move, cannot access the menu to cast spells, nothing. I've tried reloading and repeating the scene a dozen times, nothing fixes it, not changing it so Phaeress is on top of formation, etc.
same problem

Reactions: gtz-god

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the pregnancy tag is for having slaves do breeding with monsters? or you can get pregnant the "main girls"?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Hey,

the game crashes right after i get the golem for training. I cannot move or open the menu, though the "sparcles" fot the table and the anvil are still there shining and moving in place. My Last save is a bit down the line. What do i habe to do to avoid this?

Greetings
TheOtherYuggoth I'm having the same problem. Auto save is right before making the training space, so attempting to load there just dumps in right into some dialog before another crash.

the pregnancy tag is for having slaves do breeding with monsters? or you can get pregnant the "main girls"?
You breed with both the main girls and the slaves. There is no artwork though, just text. Also no variation in the text for pregnant sex scenes. But you do get to breed a small army of loyal children and interact with them a few times as they grow up.

Reactions: Konstantinus

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
what to do after unlocking the stainless steel stuff?
They said I should report to zessura, but there's no new chat option or new quest.

nvm, forgot to speak the the librarian

Last edited:

JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
Hey,

Greetings
Yup, getting this error as well. Even letting it run for a few minutes doesn't seem to make it catch up. Shame, as I was really enjoying the game up to that point.

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Okay, new problem. After certain actions (breeding Niza with one monster, creating the armored minion) the game just freezes in place. I cannot move, and I cannot open up the menu.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
how do you increase stockpile?
real time?
Stockpile does seem to increase somewhat in real time. My stockpile added 30 refined mana crystals in the time it took me to harvest and refine enough to make 10 golems. I think it also increases during time skip story events. Once you've spoken to the researchers and can create golems it's a good idea to farm mana crystals yourself. 10 golems (in 2 sets of 5) can be assigned to the mines, the smelters, and the smithy to upgrade production for each. It's best to upgrade them in that order, as stockpiles of refined mana crystals will save you some farming time. Also don't forget to assign a New Production at the smithy, otherwise they sit around doing nothing.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
TheOtherYuggoth i restarted the game from scratch and now i can't complete the find a zinc mine quest no matter what i do
Have you spoken to the smithy foreman? That's how you complete that quest, I'm going to rewrite some of the quests information to prevent future confusion with players. (Quest at present does not state that you need to speak with the Smithy Foreman).

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Same as the others, after the armored minion is made I'm stuck, the game just freezes.
I loaded an earlier save and tried breeder but it also freezes after mating with some monsters. Sometimes not the first one but I never got past the 2nd monster.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Have you spoken to the smithy foreman? That's how you complete that quest, I'm going to rewrite some of the quests information to prevent future confusion with players. (Quest at present does not state that you need to speak with the Smithy Foreman).
yes i did here are some screenshots
1666235382274.png 1666235461163.png 1666235502615.png

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes