Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I love this game for it's not overused style. Oh and thank you for the event with Zebeyanna. There you set an example for a live lesson we all should have.
Thank you very much dev!

Dec 1, 2021
A side note, that may get me some flak here on f95 (so long as it isn't a ban, I don't care) is this:

If you wanted to, or needed to for some reason, you could cut the NSFW content from the story, archive it, and add it back in as DLC later. Your premise and concept could work well without it, and to me that is something that makes Omnilord special. I find the premise VERY engaging.

I am finding myself so invested in the progression and development of the "family" so engaging that I could easily enjoy this game just as much without NSFW stuff. That is a really good sign.

Keep up the good work. This is one I definitely want to watch. And, again, if you want some other assistance, let me know.
He will make almost zero money then, RPG maker games 'DLC' are too easy to pirate.

The real money for those types of games is to do a patreon or something similar, because then you are paying the developer to develop, and you can't pirate a development.
I love this game for it's not overused style. Oh and thank you for the event with Zebeyanna. There you set an example for a live lesson we all should have.
Thank you very much dev!
Just in case, this is sarcasm, right?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Just in case, this is sarcasm, right?
Why should it be sarcasm? I am really happy that when Xalyth went crazy and so overstepped the line, Anu interferred and pushed her away from their daugther as she whas as a narcist not suitable to take care for a child.
This bitch slap should be shown more often in my opinion.

Dec 1, 2021
Why should it be sarcasm? I am really happy that when Xalyth went crazy and so overstepped the line, Anu interferred and pushed her away from their daugther as she whas as a narcist not suitable to take care for a child.
This bitch slap should be shown more often in my opinion.
Nay, i was speaking about the art style, you called it "not overused" when the opposite is true, this is a RPG maker game that uses the base RPG maker assets, there's a billion games with this art style out there, even the faces of the characters were made using the RPG maker sprite generator.

There's no original CG in this game.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Nay, i was speaking about the art style
Where did I say art style? I said style and there can be many different styles. The style I mean is the style of the story.
In kind of base the only game that focus on ruling and making laws and so being kind similar the only thing that comes to my mind is Renryuu Ascension. And there you are more of a whelp and not the acting agent of an ancient entity.

Dec 1, 2021
Where did I say art style? I said style and there can be many different styles. The style I mean is the style of the story.
In kind of base the only game that focus on ruling and making laws and so being kind similar the only thing that comes to my mind is Renryuu Ascension. And there you are more of a whelp and not the acting agent of an ancient entity.
Pardon me, looks like i misunderstood your opinion all along, sorry for my stupidity.

Reactions: Konstantinus

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
How to proceed with the Djinn quest after challenging her to a sparring match? Quest says to create a new set of armor, but I literally did just that for all sets of armor and nothing happens.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
How to proceed with the Djinn quest after challenging her to a sparring match? Quest says to create a new set of armor, but I literally did just that for all sets of armor and nothing happens.
I believe you need to have about 60 Mana crystal ore and 60 Mana rock ore (although the quest text says refined but I could not get it to work without the ore) and then you need to sit at the tinkerer's desk in your research lab. It will give you new recipes for Mana steel weapons and armors.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Okay, just tried the djinn quest again, sparkle thing in the arena dungeon isn't showing up.
Well I just managed to complete the quest. That is not saying are not some bugs somewhere that might prevent such but I did not run into them.

Make sure you have upgraded all your special sword combat skills or you cannot revisit her, past the first duel (where you must lose once to learn her skill style).

Now I am looking for the nobles investigation quest (that the end of the merchant investigation quest mentions), but I believe in v0.110e, I just have to wait for later development (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Last edited:

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I believe you need to have about 60 Mana crystal ore and 60 Mana rock ore (although the quest text says refined but I could not get it to work without the ore) and then you need to sit at the tinkerer's desk in your research lab. It will give you new recipes for Mana steel weapons and armors.
Thank you! Seriously, the quest descriptions needs some rework. It doesn't even say anything about the materials (that's why I created all of them, unaware of this). Just that I needed to create new armor.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there actually anyway to get the 100,000 gold for the purchase, or do I actually have to seize the lamp?
Just do what your merchant recommend you. First get money by selling something and buy papers instead that you turn into talismans. Then you buy mushrooms or moss en masse and turn them via alchemy in healing potions. Then you sell the potions and repeat until you have enough money. Though I recommend meanwhile look an episode of Navy CIS or hear a podcast because it takes some time of monoton clicking as you have manually to put everything into it's crafted form which can take some time.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Is there actually anyway to get the 100,000 gold for the purchase, or do I actually have to seize the lamp?
Just do what your merchant recommend you. First get money by selling something and buy papers instead that you turn into talismans. Then you buy mushrooms or moss en masse and turn them via alchemy in healing potions. Then you sell the potions and repeat until you have enough money. Though I recommend meanwhile look an episode of Navy CIS or hear a podcast because it takes some time of monoton clicking as you have manually to put everything into it's crafted form which can take some time.
I actually purchased it, generating money by selling gold ingots after upgrading mining and the smelting each twice (requiring 20 golems and there by lots of refined mana crystals). I also noticed there seemed to be other ways to make good money by making greater healing potions and selling them, etc. but I thought it would be better to go my way since it would just keep going by itself and gave me lots of other useful resources as well.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Currently this too short for me even. I think please finish the secondary chapter, does the hero go to surface is more my question? I found interesting to play.

Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
Currently this too short for me even.
It's only version 0.110e, not even two tenths to 1.0, makes sense that its short, most likely they are focusing on placing down NPC's, writing the codes to make the new quests, fleshing out the story, and comissioning the art-pieces that go into the smexy scenes,

Personally, I find this story-line very interesting, a seemingly immortal slime that can clone itself and leads a army of mind-reading follows? How could this ever go wrong? I think the part I'm most excited about is actually getting a use for all the custom crafting and some more items to equip my daughters with when sending them out on expeditions, being able to one-shot most things with magic is cool and all, but I think a MC that adapts -way- to fast to situations (Refer to the genie quest by doing investigations once you can teleport to the keep and announce your inquisition status to the kingdom), it would become quite a easy game, and I think a bit of fun challenge would add immensly to this, and hopefully some rewards to my well-deserving daughters.

FallenR

Nov 2, 2021
How do I craft multiple items of the same type? (If this makes sense idk English is not my first language) Is it possible or I'm just an idiot for fast forwarding the dialog and missing the important part, also please add a collect all option for the mines, workshop, and smithy thank you.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
How do I craft multiple items of the same type? (If this makes sense idk English is not my first language) Is it possible or I'm just an idiot for fast forwarding the dialog and missing the important part, also please add a collect all option for the mines, workshop, and smithy thank you.
In future updates you will be able to order the smithy foreman to manufacture items in bulk for you, of which you will be able to bulk sell to the merchants guild.

The player is only really meant to manufacture prototypes equipment to unlock new things, or produce the odd item needed in a quest.

Crafting multiple items simply isn't a thing in the game yet.

Reactions: FallenR

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
does anyone know how to active the 'Hit The Library' quest by chance? Because I have no clue how to do it.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes