Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
As in artwork of pregnant bellies? Someday yes.
As in scenes of pregnant sex? Eventually yes.
As in birthing scenes? No.
There will be other characters with pregnancies as the game develops as well.
Good to hear, I shall wait for the updates patiently.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Why isn't this showing on the front page with rpg+adventure tags when sorting by date? This is going to end up buried at this rate.

What I mean is that it says "1 month ago" next to the clock.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Why isn't this showing on the front page with rpg+adventure tags when sorting by date? This is going to end up buried at this rate.

What I mean is that it says "1 month ago" next to the clock.
Just issued a ticket to the site admins, hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Reactions: Robozoid

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Maxed out all the skills and the quest has not updated. Tried talking to the arena manager again, no luck there, just keeps repeating "What is it?"

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Maxed out all the skills and the quest has not updated. Tried talking to the arena manager again, no luck there, just keeps repeating "What is it?"
You don't speak to the manager, you go to the dungeon itself and interact with the shimmering effect near the center.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The dungeon is accessed from either side of the arena interior, each is a metal gate with two guards on either side. The manager is only needed to set the dungeon up, after maxing out your skills in the workshop arena (Which should trigger a quest complete window), you will receive a quest to go to the arena dungeon to challenge Niza, although a bug in the code previously discovered may be preventing this from happening, I'll release a quick hotfix in a moment. (Go to the workshop to trigger the event).

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Just issued a ticket to the site admins, hopefully that will be fixed soon.
It hasn't been. Also, you should see about getting the "Game Developer" flair or title or whatever it's called. A profile picture would be nice too. Don't know why I felt like saying all that; I'm not your manager.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes