FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Omni the slime absorbs powers when devouring things, and gains mental powers from the Penumbra, but is using physical attacks to kill them. Anu is not a slime, but a copy that emulates drow and penumbra physiology, Anu and Omni absorb information mentally, but only surface layer thoughts, like language or desires. There is a danger to over explaining details to the player all at once: "Show, don't tell," is a common lesson for writers, stories are better when they explain things through actions, take Genndy Tartakovsky's "Primal" cartoon show. No dialogue, but lots of details to interpret meaning from.

My goal is to explain intricate details like Anu and Omni's powers and weaknesses gradually, when appropriate, but to provide evidence for the player to make their own interpretations of what's going on. The danger of being confusing for players is the price I'm forced to pay.
Yeah when I say "Explain to the player", I don't mean long drawn out dialogues/explanations/disposition constantly, but often showing them how those things work. At the worm battle for example, some things could have been "Shown" there better imo. That was a good time to show the player that his attacks only work as well as they do because the worm is lacking in whatever. Your teammate even asks the MC about how he attacks the worms and the answer you get is basically "I blew up his mind", lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure sounds to me like Anu is saying intelligence/most skills alone aren't enough, and you'd probably require a power similar to his own to defend against it. The initial descriptions of the attack also paint an even more extreme picture. "An invisible hammer that can pass through solid matter, colliding with the brain. Explosive power, crushed their brains", etc, etc, lol. It's mostly physical descriptions. He only finally mentions how you might be able to defend against it at the very end with mental powers. I find it odd that he never really prepared for how he might defend against his own attacks. Sounds like he's coming up with the answer on the spot. That is one thing high intelligence alone should help him with. What if the worms or Drows had a resistance to his mind powers?

Overlord Spoilers (Only talking about stuff that happened up to like the 2nd season of the anime or so I think):

Remember how paranoid Ainz was of everybody being as strong or stronger than he was when he first started? Why does Anu/Slimeboi not worry about that? He has even less of a frame of reference for others than Ainz had. Remember Ainz even has his own ways to MC people and get deep information out of others, and he's still paranoid as fuck.

For all Anu/Slimeboi knows, most people can do what he does. You'd think he wouldn't even deal with others until he had a way to counter his own abilities, but it sounds like he's barely even considered somebody else might be able to do what he does, which is weird as hell. The best he can come up with "Well, I'm a slime, so it probably wouldn't kill me", lol. For somebody as intelligent as he is, sure is weird that he never considered somebody could counter his abilities or might even surpass him and have a way to kill slimes. His defense against his own abilities is only hypothetical, so he doesn't even have that "invisible wall" up around himself and is just kind of hoping him being a slime is enough. He could have gotten an idea after reading the Drow's minds that his powers aren't common, but now apparently that's not a guarantee because it's surface level only information as you've mentioned here.

Seems to me like ingame, he's acting as if his mindreading/information absorption/psychic abilities are all powerful, but if they were, he wouldn't be having the problems he does. If he could really only read surface level thoughts and his abilities had major restrictions on them as you've mentioned here, then the way he's acting seems off to me. It can't even be arrogance yet because where would he get that from? So there's an issue with either explanation I think.

TLDR: Anu/Slimeboi should either be stronger, which creates its own issues, or he should be more of a pussy (Be more cautious/paranoid), lmao. He should be smart enough to know not to trust people, and his mind reading isn't powerful enough to let him know he can afford to be as carefree as he's acting. Maybe he got some idea of what the Drows were capable of, but he didn't even hesitate around the worms or in any new areas. He's been waltzing around like he's invincible.

Last edited:

LonelyMatter

Jul 17, 2021
I wish there a some kind of guide. Am stuck at the breed 40 minions quest
No idea how to progress it and what more to do.
I've finished upto the library exploration

Dec 1, 2021
"Your journey begins as you awaken in the primordial sludge of new world,..."

...and then you wait billions of years for the first multicellular lifeforms to evolve. After that, it's just a few million more till rudimentary plants. Exciting gameplay. ;) Live through the tail end of the era called the Great Bombardment and wander the scorched surface of a young, primordial planet. Things are gonna get HOT!

Got a pregnancy fetish? This game won't leave you wanting, as SEXY bacteria babes are gonna be multiplying left and right.
Ohhh dude, stop talking, you will make my dick explode!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, i m lost on the crystal color thing for the gene quest, what is the sequence i need to touch the outer crystals to finish it??

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm only stuck arguing with myself over the first court case of on whether to give the money to the one who found it or should the city take claim because it was found. I usually say finders keepers rules apply but since the man tried to find the owner and is not claiming it. But he has been accused of theft which the court finds him not guilty of which means its a lost item to be held by the city. Now I could award the man the money for his trouble but this could lead the man to be attack by the noble afterwards so this is why I'm troubled. As taking the money for the city would be safer but there is no way of knowing what will happen if I reward the man.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
My type of corruption, although i think they call this fetish Moral Degradation.
Yes precisely where the morality becomes immorality or rather the immorality becomes morality. As I said, good becoming evil that's what that is. Which here it looks like he's going to become a monster of some kind, twisted!

And then be able to twist those around him. I'm excited to see where it goes! Those clawed hands at the end, that's a prelude to his own hand! This is going to be good, because he's going to get bad! Mwa ha ha ha!

But yes, I do wish they had more specific types of tags here. I think it would help out a lot!

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Yeah when I say "Explain to the player", I don't mean long drawn out dialogues/explanations/disposition constantly, but often showing them how those things work. At the worm battle for example, some things could have been "Shown" there better imo. That was a good time to show the player that his attacks only work as well as they do because the worm is lacking in whatever. Your teammate even asks the MC about how he attacks the worms and the answer you get is basically "I blew up his mind", lol.
That's a great point; the reason Anu says this is because he has no frame of reference for how powerful he is, other than everything is weak as fuck. His response is a nerdy way of explaining his powers physical effects, he sort of misunderstands the question: Of course I killed the worm, my powers are greater than it, why wouldn't it die?

Ainz from overlord is an experienced PVP'r he knows just how easy a skilled combatant can eat shit and die on a dime, he's fought and lost many battles before. Anu Doesn't know shit right now, he's basically a child, just a really powerful one, with an understanding of the physical properties of the rocks and minerals around him. Until the drow show up, Omni has little ambition other than navel gazing and chilling in his hole in the ground, everything is new to them.

The players are experiencing the viewpoint of a character that does not yet fully understand the peril they are in, the story is all about Omni coming to terms with this newfound knowledge, and rapidly trying to catch up on millennia of wasted time. Anu is a disposable, yet valuable pawn for Omni to learn of the world around them, to gather experiences, and to work out solutions to problems that could potentially kill Omni in an instant.

Anu himself is taking the conquest of Themis cautiously, avoiding direct confrontations that he has little frame of reference over the dangers of. The teleportation quest which sees slime after slime sacrificed in the name of science is a quiet awakening for him; he's as fragile as they were.

Anu will come to find enemies that he can't just one-shot over time, the worms encounter was meant to establish that he IS in fact powerful, later events establish that he is not a god.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
That's a great point; the reason Anu says this is because he has no frame of reference for how powerful he is, other than everything is weak as fuck. His response is a nerdy way of explaining his powers physical effects, he sort of misunderstands the question: Of course I killed the worm, my powers are greater than it, why wouldn't it die?

Ainz from overlord is an experienced PVP'r he knows just how easy a skilled combatant can eat shit and die on a dime, he's fought and lost many battles before. Anu Doesn't know shit right now, he's basically a child, just a really powerful one, with an understanding of the physical properties of the rocks and minerals around him. Until the drow show up, Omni has little ambition other than navel gazing and chilling in his hole in the ground, everything is new to them.

The players are experiencing the viewpoint of a character that does not yet fully understand the peril they are in, the story is all about Omni coming to terms with this newfound knowledge, and rapidly trying to catch up on millennia of wasted time. Anu is a disposable, yet valuable pawn for Omni to learn of the world around them, to gather experiences, and to work out solutions to problems that could potentially kill Omni in an instant.

Anu himself is taking the conquest of Themis cautiously, avoiding direct confrontations that he has little frame of reference over the dangers of. The teleportation quest which sees slime after slime sacrificed in the name of science is a quiet awakening for him; he's as fragile as they were.

Anu will come to find enemies that he can't just one-shot over time, the worms encounter was meant to establish that he IS in fact powerful, later events establish that he is not a god.
Hmm, I guess we disagree on what intelligence offers somebody then. I don't think Anu/slimeboi would need any extra experience to be more wary of others. The only race other than his own he kind of intimately knows were the tentacle mind power dudes, and he didn't even seem to prepare for fighting others like them after he absorbed them and the thousands of years or however much time passed after that, lol. I think intelligence alone would actually make him more wary of people than if he was more experienced and met more people that were much weaker than him.

Basically from my perspective, the first dudes he met were pretty terrifying and he was lucky to survive them. He mentions how he's resistant to their mind attacks because he's a slime and knows he's only sapient and powerful enough to survive them thanks to the crystal lodging inside him (He mentions that himself in dialogue). I'd think he'd assume everybody has some scary power he's unfamiliar with after that encounter and I'd think he'd spend a good chunk of his research time figuring out how to handle them. Basically I think he has even more of a reason to be paranoid than Ainz, who at least knew he was a max level player and had fancy gear and stuff. Slimeboi has no comparison for the average strength of sapient beings. I think intelligence alone is enough for him to think "I can do all these things, so I assume somebody else can too".

It's kind of like, imagine you're isolated in a room your whole life and never meet anybody or any animals or anything, and the moment you're released, you're almost eaten by a tiger. You only manage to kill it by dumb luck. You'd probably think: "Oh man, shit is dangerous out here", and you'd go hide back in your room. Even if the tiger passing by was a rare occurrence. He has no other experience with the outside world and would think tigers and possibly other dangerous animals/things are chilling everywhere. Would you go back outside until you had a weapon or some way to deal with more tigers? Would you just rely on luck to survive them again? The only race he met other than his own were incredibly powerful, sure seems to me like a great way to make somebody incredibly paranoid, lol. Whatever knowledge he gained from the crystals didn't warn him about the Drows or the worms.

Anyways, this was fun to talk about but I feel like I'm going to start running in circles soon. So I'll try to drop this stuff, at least until more shit is released, lol. Not too many H games where you can even have issues like this to talk about.

Last edited:

Xlan

Feb 26, 2019
I will gladly follow the progress of your game, I hope you can achieve what you set out to do with it!

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Hmm, I guess we disagree on what intelligence offers somebody then. I don't think Anu/slimeboi would need any extra experience to be more wary of others. The only race other than his own he kind of intimately knows were the tentacle mind power dudes, and he didn't even seem to prepare for fighting others like them after he absorbed them and the thousands of years or however much time passed after that, lol. I think intelligence alone would actually make him more wary of people than if he was more experienced and met more people that were much weaker than him.

Basically from my perspective, the first dudes he met were pretty terrifying and he was lucky to survive them. He mentions how he's resistant to their mind attacks because he's a slime and knows he's only sapient and powerful enough to survive them thanks to the crystal lodging inside him (He mentions that himself in dialogue). I'd think he'd assume everybody has some scary power he's unfamiliar with after that encounter and I'd think he'd spend a good chunk of his research time figuring out how to handle them. Basically I think he has even more of a reason to be paranoid than Ainz, who at least knew he was a max level player and had fancy gear and stuff. Slimeboi has no comparison for the average strength of sapient beings. I think intelligence alone is enough for him to think "I can do all these things, so I assume somebody else can too".

It's kind of like, imagine you're isolated in a room your whole life and never meet anybody or any animals or anything, and the moment you're released, you're almost eaten by a tiger. You only manage to kill it by dumb luck. You'd probably think: "Oh man, shit is dangerous out here", and you'd go hide back in your room. Even if the tiger passing by was a rare occurrence. He has no other experience with the outside world and would think tigers and possibly other dangerous animals/things are chilling everywhere. Would you go back outside until you had a weapon or some way to deal with more tigers? Would you just rely on luck to survive them again? The only race he met other than his own were incredibly powerful, sure seems to me like a great way to make somebody incredibly paranoid, lol. Whatever knowledge he gained from the crystals didn't warn him about the Drows or the worms.

Anyways, this was fun to talk about but I feel like I'm going to start running in circles soon. So I'll try to drop this stuff, at least until more shit is released, lol. Not too many H games where you can even have issues like this to talk about.
The Penumbra (Illithid knockoffs) are resistant to psychic damage as they train their psionic powers through effort, the penumbra worms are more like animals, thus weak to mind attacks. Omni is immune to mind attacks because his mind is not normal, it's a slime built around a crystal, thus he's immune, slimes themselves are immune to psychic attacks as well (no brain to crush, prod, or manipulate). Omni and Anu have never met a powerful being that could harm them, thus are ignorant of their own limitations.

Intelligence is not wisdom, a super computer does not feel fear, not matter its processing power, it's a machine. Omni is an organic super computer AI with next to no direction or purpose. The drow are the first intelligent creatures to wander into it's layer since it killed the Penumbra (who were laughably incapable of deal any meaningful damage to Omni at his weakest). The drow have awakened a sense of curiosity Omni has lacked for his entire existence. The personalities of the drow elves he mind controls are beginning to bleed into his mind, without his knowing of it (does anyone truly notice their own mental changes over time?).

In summary:
-Penumbra are immensely powerful with psychic damage, of which slimes are immune to (no biggy though they so weak LMAO). Additionally Penumbra are physically weak to attacks (strong mind, weak body).
-Giant worms are even more powerful than Penumbra, but are animalistic, their minds are vulnerable to mental attacks, but are physically stronger than Penumbra. (My concern for the worms is that players think that Anu is a god, rather than incredibly powerful silverbullet).
-Drow can resist mind control if they try, Anu finds weak points and tempts victims into giving up.
-Demons are like drow, but far more powerful, and with access to greater magic's, skills, and rare metals found only in the Nether.
-Surface people are physically weaker than drow, but have honed their skills to overcome their weakness, amplifying their powers, enabling them to fight much stronger foes (mostly only otherworlder hero's have the power to kill Omni clones, but this is not yet mentioned in-game).
-Mind control damages the minds of it's victims, making them weaker, Phaeress was much more powerful with skills before Anu mind controlled her, Anu has picked up on this, to an extent, and is being more cautious with mind control powers moving forward, lest he lobotomize his underlings by accident.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Intelligence is not wisdom, a super computer does not feel fear, not matter its processing power, it's a machine. Omni is an organic super computer AI with next to no direction or purpose. The drow are the first intelligent creatures to wander into it's layer since it killed the Penumbra (who were laughably incapable of deal any meaningful damage to Omni at his weakest). The drow have awakened a sense of curiosity Omni has lacked for his entire existence. The personalities of the drow elves he mind controls are beginning to bleed into his mind, without his knowing of it (does anyone truly notice their own mental changes over time?).
He had a drive for food initially, and then he had a drive to learn more from the Penumbra. He also "conceived his existence" when the crystal collided with him. He's sentient pretty early on, so I assume when you say super computer AI, you just mean that he doesn't have much in the way of emotions rather than lacking sentience.
Sounds like he already understands fear at this point though, as well as maybe a bit of anger. That doesn't sound like the type of thing an emotionless computer would say to me. Kind of bordering on vindictiveness even with how excited he is to kill them lol. Also pretty clearly has self preservation at this point anyways.
Here he demonstrates the ability to worry about new threats that he hasn't met before. Asking if the Queen would pose more of a problem to him than the slaves. Him just asking about their numbers can also point to that, but the Queen question kind of cements it. Whether you consider it intelligence or wisdom, he's demonstrated everything needed for paranoia. He had the same scenario play out with the tentadudes. So him not being more prepared after them, and the way he waltzes up to the worms still seems silly to me.

1: Knows he only survives the tentadudes mental attacks because he's a special slime.
2: Wipes out the tentadudes, partially due to curiosity and partially due to self preservation (Maybe even anger/fear).
3: Asks about how dangerous the Queen could be to him, demonstrating the ability to worry about new threats (He learned about threats to himself from the tentadudes).
4: He makes the connection/comparison between the Drow slaves/Queen and the tentadudes and their leader himself.
5: Somehow didn't have a plan to deal with any other threat before the Drow arrived, even though the tentadudes experience should have warned him and he's proven he can care about that and plan for that.
6: MC proceeds to walk right up to the worms with no info on them, and wander around like he's invincible afterwards anyways, lol.

If you wanna go with the "emotionless super computer" angle at the start for the MC before he meets the Drows, I'd say the early dialogue could use some tweaking. If you stripped him of the emotional dialogue and the self preservation stuff, that would explain why he didn't prepare for other threats better. If it was clear that he was just absorbing/defeating the tentadudes for their knowledge, that would help. I dunno what to do about him realizing the attack didn't kill him because he's a slime though.

Once the emotional stuff is taken away, things get sketchy. Like would his drive for knowledge alone be enough for him to not want to die? I can't answer that lol. But at least taking away some of his reasons to give a fuck about his survival would help.

Last edited:

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
1: Knows he only survives the tentadudes mental attacks because he's a special slime.
2: Wipes out the tentadudes, partially due to curiosity and partially due to self preservation (Maybe even anger/fear).
3: Asks about how dangerous the Queen could be to him, demonstrating the ability to worry about new threats (He learned about threats to himself from the tentadudes).
4: He makes the connection/comparison between the Drow slaves/Queen and the tentadudes and their leader himself.
5: Somehow didn't have a plan to deal with any other threat before the Drow arrived, even though the tentadudes experience should have warned him and he's proven he can care about that and plan for that.
6: MC proceeds to walk right up to the worms with no info on them, and wander around like he's invincible afterwards anyways, lol.

If you wanna go with the "emotionless super computer" angle at the start for the MC before he meets the Drows, I'd say the early dialogue could use some tweaking. If you stripped him of the emotional dialogue and the self preservation stuff, that would explain why he didn't prepare for other threats better. If it was clear that he was just absorbing/defeating the tentadudes for their knowledge, that would help. I dunno what to do about him realizing the attack didn't kill him because he's a slime though.

Once the emotional stuff is taken away, things get sketchy. Like would his drive for knowledge alone be enough for him to not want to die? I can't answer that lol. But at least taking away some of his reasons to give a fuck about his survival would help.
Think of Omni as a bully in the penumbra fights, his confidence goes through the roof when he wipes the floor with them, why would he feel fear, when he senses it in his victims before he slays them? I'm always open to rewriting dialogue to better convey the story to the player, but I feel you're applying human logic to a slime with a crystal for a brain. A slime that was millions of years old before even coming into contact with the Penumbra, a slime that traversed the Underneath for a millions of years finding nothing more complex than algae.

The Penumbra were the first complex life forms to arrive on Arcassa, they later brought over complex life forms, after establishing other colonies. The slime itself becomes a super computer over time, before meeting the Penumbra Omni is just a slime that has the power to hold itself together and think rudimentary thoughts. Killing the Penumbra deprived Omni of other minds with which to communicate with and develop further. He spends millions of years simply reading the archives of the Penumbra, and feels contentment from that, until the drow show up.

in reply:
1: He understands that the penumbra are weak to his method of combat, and is immune to their attacks, thus his confidence builds.

2: He feels their fear, but is not afraid himself, further growing confidence, he consumes them because they are not trying to speak with him, and his only method of learning is to devour things (not psychic yet).

3: Now that he knows the drow are a thing, yeah, he asks, and quickly finds they have vulnerabilities. In his rapid reaction he makes Anu to act as a sacrificial probe for him (If Anu died he would have hidden himself, and likely flee).

4: Yeah he does, and he assumes at first, that the drow are a hivemind with a master, like the Penumbra.

5: Why prepare for a threat like the Penumbra, when their only attack does nothing to him? (The Penumbra were the only intelligent life on the world at that time, they later summon otherworlders to act as thralls and playthings at a later date, their archives are empty of any mention of other lifeforms).

6: He recognizes them as the Penumbra larvae, feral descendants of the Penumbra, which couldn't hurt him. (Perhaps I should add some internal dialogue to help explain his lack of panic. But once again I'm scared of over explaining things to players).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Think of Omni as a bully in the penumbra fights, his confidence goes through the roof when he wipes the floor with them, why would he feel fear, when he senses it in his victims before he slays them? I'm always open to rewriting dialogue to better convey the story to the player, but I feel you're applying human logic to a slime with a crystal for a brain. A slime that was millions of years old before even coming into contact with the Penumbra, a slime that traversed the Underneath for a millions of years finding nothing more complex than algae.

The Penumbra were the first complex life forms to arrive on Arcassa, they later brought over complex life forms, after establishing other colonies. The slime itself becomes a super computer over time, before meeting the Penumbra Omni is just a slime that has the power to hold itself together and think rudimentary thoughts. Killing the Penumbra deprived Omni of other minds with which to communicate with and develop further. He spends millions of years simply reading the archives of the Penumbra, and feels contentment from that, until the drow show up.

in reply:
1: He understands that the penumbra are weak to his method of combat, and is immune to their attacks, thus his confidence builds.

2: He feels their fear, but is not afraid himself, further growing confidence, he consumes them because they are not trying to speak with him, and his only method of learning is to devour things (not psychic yet).

3: Now that he knows the drow are a thing, yeah, he asks, and quickly finds they have vulnerabilities. In his rapid reaction he makes Anu to act as a sacrificial probe for him (If Anu died he would have hidden himself, and likely flee).

4: Yeah he does, and he assumes at first, that the drow are a hivemind with a master, like the Penumbra.

5: Why prepare for a threat like the Penumbra, when their only attack does nothing to him? (The Penumbra were the only intelligent life on the world at that time, they later summon otherworlders to act as thralls and playthings at a later date, their archives are empty of any mention of other lifeforms).

6: He recognizes them as the Penumbra larvae, feral descendants of the Penumbra, which couldn't hurt him. (Perhaps I should add some internal dialogue to help explain his lack of panic. But once again I'm scared of over explaining things to players).
I feel like you're taking my criticisms as an attack of your plans/ideas for the game, and not as the criticism of their implementation. The whole point of my posts is: "This could probably be explained better to the player.". Even pro writers have people to check over their shit to avoid these kind of issues. Getting other people's perspectives to make sure you avoid stuff like this is incredibly important. What you mean to do can conflict with what people experience. If something isn't explained well enough to the players early game, it causes issues later on. Like how I said it seemed to me that the way the MC didn't prepare properly for new threats was odd. You might have a reason for that, but that doesn't help anybody playing the game that have an issue with that unless they come over here and search through all your posts here lol.

You keep responding to me with stuff that isn't shown in game. You shouldn't need to explain so much here to cover for conflicts in game. That's what I'm trying to say. There's stuff that can't be left to clarifying later because it's creating conflicts right now. If people are humanizing a "slime with a crystal brain" too much before they're supposed to, you might need to make more of an effort to make it clear he's lacking in humanity to avoid that. How can it be exciting in the future when the MC grows and improves in various ways if your readers didn't even realize he was lacking in that stuff in the first place? The early dialogue/scenes seems to me to be sending off a lot of vibes that you don't intend them to. Do you think those ideas are implemented/explained as well as they could be?

Compare it to movie making. People that have spent their whole lives making movies still blow it and get terrible reviews by people. The writers/directors liked the ideas enough to think it was worth millions of dollars and a year or two or whatever to make, but they implement those ideas so poorly that it fails. Obviously an rpgmaker game isn't that serious, but ya know, examples, lol. Nobody is immune to those kinds of issues is the point, all those checks and balances and they still fail to convey their ideas well enough. The ideas/plans aren't usually the issue, it's not being able to see their product from the perspective of their viewers well enough.

So yes, clarification for the player (in game) is what I've always been asking for. We can't read your mind, we can only judge what we see in the game.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021
I'm always open to rewriting dialogue to better convey the story to the player
Don't you think the fact that you are having this several post-long discussion about the story, that means that maybe the story is not that well written enough and maybe you should make things different?

To be honest, i think a easy fix for all these complaints that people are having is to just make the protagonist be obviously weak, make him be a scholar-like character: curious about everything but not particularly strong in terms of physical/magical power. Make a weak to strong cliche and make the first enemies of the game be the Drows, instead of him brainwashing they easily, make him have to put up a fight, defeat they first, enslave they later.

These stories where the protagonist is a OP monster work in other media because we can't interact with them in the same way we do in video games. It is way more satisfying to begin weak and then get strong in a video game.

Yeah yeah, i know that he technically isn't strong, i read your garbage explanation but i think it is not enough. Make his strength be his ability to learn, he learns fast, let that be his Cheat skill. Make his weakness and defects more obvious.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes