Whoc Ares

Oct 25, 2020
For some reason the Niza? (girl from the lamp) event (love route) in her room is available already the first time you enter the castle so way before you can actually buy the lamp

Jul 20, 2017
Uhm. So im completely stuck and have no idea what to do now. I just finished the teleportation testing. Anyone know what I do now? Cuz I dont have a quest nor any direction.
Edit: Neeeeevermind, after being semi smart I went through the comments and found what I needed to do.

Last edited:

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
where do I go after the teleportation experiments?? Can't seem to find the next progress point.

Dec 15, 2022
Original idea, at least in my eyes. I had fun playing it for 1-2 days. But then it felt like a simcity kind of game, where you need to harvest to get your numbers up...

Jul 20, 2017
Someone explain to me why this game isnt getting more traction than it is, the bloody story alone is actually pretty interesting. Not to mention the writing isnt completely cancerous or for that matter gramatically incorrect.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
So it's reincarnation into a slime. But he can actually act on his and the females desire to bone him.

Not all heroes wear capes

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes