TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
AH! Figured it out, it's annoying because I could have sworn I fixed this bug ages ago.
Simply enter Themis Market District (Anywhere on that map), and the quest should now complete.

This Fix is in the hotfix I'm about to release (Version 0.113b).
I will release this update after checking for another bug someone brought up.

Reactions: Lucien88

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Are you upgrading all facilities such as mines? If so then coal going negative is a serious bug, I'll be looking into it all the same.
Vacuum furnace has not been implemented as a tool, largely because at that point you should have automated production.
All three facilities (Mining, Smelting and Smithy) are upgraded to the maximum possible. I tried halting production on the Smithy (had it making Stainless Steel Tools) and when I did, Coal and Graphite stock was increasing, but still no Iron, Steel, Copper or Brass is being produced.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
All three facilities (Mining, Smelting and Smithy) are upgraded to the maximum possible. I tried halting production on the Smithy (had it making Stainless Steel Tools) and when I did, Coal and Graphite stock was increasing, but still no Iron, Steel, Copper or Brass is being produced.
Alrighty sounds like I'm gonna need to overhaul the resource management and production system.

Reactions: Lucien88

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Alrighty sounds like I'm gonna need to overhaul the resource management and production system.
As a suggestion, maybe you could also add a way to see how much you're making of a given resource, something like "X ingot: 100 (+10)", would also make it easier to notice if something goes wrong

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
As a suggestion, maybe you could also add a way to see how much you're making of a given resource, something like "X ingot: 100 (+10)", would also make it easier to notice if something goes wrong
I'm making a new menu system entirely, something that displays item income rate, current amount, and optional upgrades to enhance production of goods.
The current system has always sucked, and now that I've learned a bit more about the game engine and plugins I'm just gonna just completely recreate it.

Probably gonna change how production works entirely to make it less finicky and confusing while I'm at it.

PS. Your suggestion actually sounds pretty good, I was thinking of something like that, but your suggested format sounds great as well.

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

sssk

Feb 20, 2020
I'm stuck on 'Hit the Library', I haven't found the library location, where is it? And don't say "In the library".

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
To the north of the Omni Sanctum should be the rebuilt ruined city, to the north east is the library building, when entering you'll trigger an introductions scene that tells you what to do next.

I'll Change the quest description in future versions to make this less obscure.

sssk

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks, the entrance was so out of the way I didn't find it

Also, I found an interaction with the genie lamp girl before I even got the lamp. I had not been to the Bazaar, I was in the palace, and I was able to interact with the stove and start a Fuck/FUCK scene

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Thanks, the entrance was so out of the way I didn't find it

Also, I found an interaction with the genie lamp girl before I even got the lamp. I had not been to the Bazaar, I was in the palace, and I was able to interact with the stove and start a Fuck/FUCK scene
Thanks, I'll fix that bug right away.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
When I boot up the game, it only shows a black screen. The music plays and when I hit the arrow keys, sfx plays so I'm led to believe the program is running but there's issues with the display. Anyone has solution?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
When I boot up the game, it only shows a black screen. The music plays and when I hit the arrow keys, sfx plays so I'm led to believe the program is running but there's issues with the display. Anyone has solution?
Are you loading a save file before the black screen, are you running the right version of the game for your operating system, and which version of the game are you using; Mac, or Windows?

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Are you loading a save file before the black screen, are you running the right version of the game for your operating system, and which version of the game are you using; Mac, or Windows?
Sorry for the extremely late reply

First time downloading/booting up the game so no save files to load from, I downloaded the latest version of the game on windows. My OS is windows 10.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Sorry for the extremely late reply

First time downloading/booting up the game so no save files to load from, I downloaded the latest version of the game on windows. My OS is windows 10.
Well this sounds like an engine problem, has this ever happened with any other RPG maker games?
You could try running in compatibility mode, or administrator mode, and see if that works, or try downloading the game again (Sometimes downloading can cause file corruption).

Beyond that, I don't think there is anything I can do to help you.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Well this sounds like an engine problem, has this ever happened with any other RPG maker games?
You could try running in compatibility mode, or administrator mode, and see if that works, or try downloading the game again (Sometimes downloading can cause file corruption).

Beyond that, I don't think there is anything I can do to help you.
has this ever happened with any other RPG maker games?
No, this is the first for me.

You could try running in compatibility mode, or administrator mode, and see if that works, or try downloading the game again
So I've tried downloading the game again, black screen. Tried Windows 8 compatibility mode, black screen. Windows 7 compatibility, black screen. Windows Vista compatibility, "failed to initialize graphics".

So yea, I guess I'm the unlucky fella who wont get to enjoy your game.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
No, this is the first for me.

So I've tried downloading the game again, black screen. Tried Windows 8 compatibility mode, black screen. Windows 7 compatibility, black screen. Windows Vista compatibility, "failed to initialize graphics".

So yea, I guess I'm the unlucky fella who wont get to enjoy your game.
I just did a quick google search for your problem:

It sounds like an issue with your graphics card driver, the individual with the same issue was also able to play other games using the same engine, they fixed it by using an older legacy driver version.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes