Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
So... starting the head maid quest just locks control of the character who after conversation is finished, just marches down... and then to the right. One step at a time. I can't seem to interrupt this, and I suspect it's a bug where it still thinks its part of the cutscene, repeating the step animation, and thus creating an infinite loop.

Also the start of the mage guild quest still exists after it's complete, and it'll teleport you to the entrance, but plays the text of the finished the puzzle, before transferring to the sex scene with the headmistress. Also, the saboteur and Phaeress appear in the second floor afterwords.

Last edited:

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
The Sunra interaction in the Sanctum is bugged; keeps sending me back to the Mages Guild, and playing the end of the quest's dialogue+headmistress scene.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The Sunra interaction in the Sanctum is bugged; keeps sending me back to the Mages Guild, and playing the end of the quest's dialogue+headmistress scene.
Okay I'm not finding what your talking about.

Sunra is sending you to the mages guild? How? And which head mistress are you talking about, what dialogue keeps getting repeated?

Are you being given the quest "Wyrd magic" repeatedly?
How are you interacting with Sunra?

Whoc Ares

Oct 25, 2020
There is a problem with this tile in the puzzle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is no transition to another tile, and the game doesn't react to any input.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
There is a problem with this tile in the puzzle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is no transition to another tile, and the game doesn't react to any input.
I am unable to recreate this error, were you able to load a previous save and try again? (That particular arrow sends you in a loop right back to the blank tile behind it.)

Has this happened multiple times with that tile in particular, or has it happened to other tiles as well?

From what I can tell you seem to have somehow bugged out the code, perhaps by rapidly hitting the arrow key in a different direction just before entering the arrow tile?

Whoc Ares

Oct 25, 2020
I am unable to recreate this error, were you able to load a previous save and try again? (That particular arrow sends you in a loop right back to the blank tile behind it.)

Has this happened multiple times with that tile in particular, or has it happened to other tiles as well?

From what I can tell you seem to have somehow bugged out the code, perhaps by rapidly hitting the arrow key in a different direction just before entering the arrow tile?
My bad. After testing it a couple more times i conclude that it has most likely something to do with the repeated input as it happens by just holding down the arrow keys. This way i can bug out every transition.

EDIT: to clarify it seems like by holding down the button i step past the arrow tile and the game can't handle it.

Last edited:

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Okay I'm not finding what your talking about.

Sunra is sending you to the mages guild? How? And which head mistress are you talking about, what dialogue keeps getting repeated?

Are you being given the quest "Wyrd magic" repeatedly?
How are you interacting with Sunra?
Turns out I was partly mistaken.

So, when teleporting into the Sanctum, there's this big interactable shiny thing right there (as seen below).

Interacting with it sends me here:

I'm not entirely sure where this location is, but the dialogue for the mage guild quest's ending plays immediately after.

I wrongly assumed that this was the Sunra interaction as described in the changelog. Later I just went to the private quarters and the actual interaction proceeded as intended.

To summarize, the Sunra interaction is working just fine, but there is this green shiny thing in the Sanctum that replays the ending of Wyrd Magic whenever I interact with it.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Ok what the hell is the sequence for the teleportating puzzle i keep selecting circles matching crystal colour but im stuck in a forever loop there is no hint or anything. Most people seem to have easily cleared it so is there more to the sequence because so far its very frustrating.
Quest is Wyrd Magic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zargoth99

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Nvm there is a glitch that lets you access the wyrd magic quest while you are still doing the games intro
glowing orb insta teleports you and appeared even tho i hadnt started the foreman quest or the breed 40 minions.
Dev might want to look into why it spwns so early beacause it seems to not be completable a that stage.. unless im missing something obvious

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
My bad. After testing it a couple more times i conclude that it has most likely something to do with the repeated input as it happens by just holding down the arrow keys. This way i can bug out every transition.

EDIT: to clarify it seems like by holding down the button i step past the arrow tile and the game can't handle it.
Ah, I see, I gotta fix this somehow...

Reactions: UnluckyJ

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Turns out I was partly mistaken.

So, when teleporting into the Sanctum, there's this big interactable shiny thing right there (as seen below).

Interacting with it sends me here:

I'm not entirely sure where this location is, but the dialogue for the mage guild quest's ending plays immediately after.

I wrongly assumed that this was the Sunra interaction as described in the changelog. Later I just went to the private quarters and the actual interaction proceeded as intended.

To summarize, the Sunra interaction is working just fine, but there is this green shiny thing in the Sanctum that replays the ending of Wyrd Magic whenever I interact with it.
Oh motherfucker that's a debugger, I thought I deleted all of those.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
evasive stance targets the anima, shouldnt it be self cast, similar to duelist stance and practical strikes?.

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
The Headmaid quest is broken. After talking to the questgiver, the game forces the PC to walk into a wall, and is stuck there.

Reactions: Elendil117
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes