Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Which step of the quest? I thought I fixed this...
Immediately after talking to Ithaca. Game just takes over and walks Anu into the wall, which changes depending on how Anu is facing her.

From below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And from the right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: To clarify, this was the 0.114b version.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Ah I finally figured it out! The event that's supposed to be set to action button trigger, is mixed up with the even that's supposed to be set to autorun trigger!

Releasing fix immediately.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
btw fwi dev got warped to the puzzle before my daughters were born resulting in a never ending loop figured it out after a while but you might want to check the portal spawn it seems to just be there forever for me and accidentally walking into it warps me to the puzzle every time

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
btw fwi dev got warped to the puzzle before my daughters were born resulting in a never ending loop figured it out after a while but you might want to check the portal spawn it seems to just be there forever for me and accidentally walking into it warps me to the puzzle every time
What version of the game? the first release of 0.114 had an errant debugger lying around in the Omni Sanctum, interacting with this debugger would definitely break your save.

If this is what happened than I would suggest starting a new save.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The scene showing ithaca's interactions with the staff keeps repeating every time I talk with her

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
I love the trials they are the best I love watching a nobles horror upon realizing they fucked up. to quote TTS "You know what given the soul-crushing amount of arbitrary deaths decent people die for reason in this galaxy, it is surprisingly refreshing to see it happen first hand who absolutely deserves it."

also the teleportation clones names are would spot on appreciate the references.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The scene showing ithaca's interactions with the staff keeps repeating every time I talk with her
You can fix this issue in your current game save by teleporting out of the palace and then back in (The quest errantly places the wrong version of Ithaca in the room you speak to her in, rather than removing her entirely, reloading the map solves this issue).

I'll release a proper fix soon.

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
Can't wait till the next update I think I went through all the content. I enjoyed the management aspects and I think I could have an entire game dedicated the trials, they were glorious, hope get to do those in every place we conquer.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
In any of the crafting screen

need amount owned show.JPG

Need to add a display counter of owned items you are making, something like:

need amount owned show edited.jpg

Instead of having to exit out of crafting to see the amount you own of whatever you are making.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
In any of the crafting screen

View attachment 2377703

Need to add a display counter of owned items you are making, something like:

View attachment 2377705

Instead of having to exit out of crafting to see the amount you own of whatever you are making.
The crafting system is a plugin not something I have created, modifying it is a bit tricky.

With that said it's assumed you would simply have your slaves do the work of producing large quantities of goods, the player is an overlord who tells his minions to do the grunt work, not a workhorse hero that does everything themselves.

The next update introduces a less confusing menu system for sorting goods and material production much easier than the current form, which makes this process of delegating work much less of a hassle.

Vlown

Dec 24, 2020
So how do you know if you have completed every quest? I been walking around for an hour now and can't figure out if there's more quest to do, last quest I have completed is love, laugh, lust.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
So how do you know if you have completed every quest? I been walking around for an hour now and can't figure out if there's more quest to do, last quest I have completed is love, laugh, lust.
Yeah I'm going to need to re-release the game guide to help clear things up.

Originally I was just going to update the old guide, but when I looked through it, it was to much of a mess, so I'm starting over from scratch with the new version of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Playing 0.114e and running into a bug dureing teach a djinn new tricks II
Player is supposed to craft test armor at the workshop though the game does not check Player inventory but rather the resource stockpile in the smelter room... and for some reason the numbers no longer go up (Graphite and Zinc are several 100 units in the negative aswell)

EDIT: ...Ok half an hour later resources slowly started to grow again

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes