Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i dont know what the others are on about with the magic. my girl have 6 spells lvl 1, the warrior have no skills, and the puppeteer have crossbow with 1 skill.
I do have crafted weapons and headgear for them, and armor and shield for the tank though.. maybe spells are linked to weapons?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
i dont know what the others are on about with the magic. my girl have 6 spells lvl 1, the warrior have no skills, and the puppeteer have crossbow with 1 skill.
I do have crafted weapons and headgear for them, and armor and shield for the tank though.. maybe spells are linked to weapons?
They are not, they might have missed the crossbow skill though.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think the combat has been thought through all the way.
  • The girls all start at level one, with pitiful health pools and only one of them has a special attack. Viconia, the mage, doesn't even have any spells, and she's forced to attack foes with a physical staff attack that doesn't do any damage. While I expect that they learn new abilities upon leveling up, the issue is that it's impossible to level up due to the following points.
  • Enemies hit way too hard. Like I said before, the spiders are doing damage in the five hundreds, and because of how the dungeon exploration works, I've ended up in a room full of spiders that proceed one-shot the entire party before they can even get off one attack. This has resulted in multiple game overs.
  • There's no way, AFAIK, to revive fallen party members; no items at all, and not even returning to either Themis or the Omni Sanctum and Resting revives them, which means I'm stuck with two knocked out squishy magic users while the one fighter gets all the XP... right up til we run into a spider, at which point it one shots the fighter, and it's back to "Game Over."
The magic issue is weird, she had level 1 spells for each element even with basic equipment for me. The bats are hard to beat but possible at level 1. Especially if you've made mana steel equipment for all the girls. If you see a purple mushroom waving back and forth it's a much easier enemy that will get the girls to level 2 with just one fight. Spiders shouldn't even be attempted until they're level 5, and they can one shot Viconia until about level 15 even with mana steel gear. Lastly, they recover all health and MP upon leveling up so don't hold back on using magic attacks.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The magic issue is weird, she had level 1 spells for each element even with basic equipment for me. The bats are hard to beat but possible at level 1. Especially if you've made mana steel equipment for all the girls. If you see a purple mushroom waving back and forth it's a much easier enemy that will get the girls to level 2 with just one fight. Spiders shouldn't even be attempted until they're level 5, and they can one shot Viconia until about level 15 even with mana steel gear. Lastly, they recover all health and MP upon leveling up so don't hold back on using magic attacks.
Yup, spiders are balanced towards one shoting them around level 30, I feel I'm going to need to rearrange how easy it is for players to come across the spider den / lumber yard. The Fae garden however is a great level grinding zone for low levelers.

Probably going to need to add some low level trash mobs for the players to fight as well.

When I made these maps my intention was for players to avoid the dangerous areas they come across, and to pick off weak enemies until they are high enough level to thrash all of the enemies.

You know, like how a real adventurer would operate in real life, train on the weaklings, see and avoid the strong ones.

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Omnilord-0.115e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
Yup, spiders are balanced towards one shoting them around level 30, I feel I'm going to need to rearrange how easy it is for players to come across the spider den / lumber yard. The Fae garden however is a great level grinding zone for low levelers.

Probably going to need to add some low level trash mobs for the players to fight as well.

When I made these maps my intention was for players to avoid the dangerous areas they come across, and to pick off weak enemies until they are high enough level to thrash all of the enemies.

You know, like how a real adventurer would operate in real life, train on the weaklings, see and avoid the strong ones.
the issue I think is that there is no warning that these creatures can one shot you and no way to control what are you are going to in a non frustrating manner. the spiders one shotting is fine but if felt much be thrown into the deep end.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
the issue I think is that there is no warning that these creatures can one shot you and no way to control what are you are going to in a non frustrating manner. the spiders one shotting is fine but if felt much be thrown into the deep end.
Yeah Agreed, I'm going to break the mushroom forest into two explorable area's; the outer area will have weak mobs to train against, and the deep area will have the more dangerous stuff.

Plus I'll add a little warning for the players if the enter an area they are two low level to handle. The lack of warning of how easy it is to eat shit and die against seemingly average enemies seems to be what really ticks people off as you said.

Reactions: fakename01
Mar 19, 2018
I think summon niza spell should be removed after finishing her quest. I tried it after finishing her quest thinking there is a public sex scene or something and it gives me the talk to arena dude quest but I can't because it's finished. I don't think it affects any gameplay though. Just feels weird.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I think summon niza spell should be removed after finishing her quest. I tried it after finishing her quest thinking there is a public sex scene or something and it gives me the talk to arena dude quest but I can't because it's finished. I don't think it affects any gameplay though. Just feels weird.
Woops, I'll make sure to include a trigger that removes that.

Reactions: egfdjksxncWGEDICwsc

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Did something happen to the Tinkering quest? because I can't report it to the Queen and it acts like I've completed the quest.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Did something happen to the Tinkering quest? because I can't report it to the Queen and it acts like I've completed the quest.
You don't have to hand it in, the quest completes automatically in the workshop, it also give you a "Quest Complete" message.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
You don't have to hand it in, the quest completes automatically in the workshop, it also give you a "Quest Complete" message.
I'm sure I remember in an earlier version having to hand it in, since even the dialogue say's that we should ask the Queen how we can make use of it. Which unlock us tableware to make so that we could start selling something. That's why I asked if it was bugged because now it automatically just finishes and adds the tableware without a reason as to why we have that unlocked or why we should make it.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I'm sure I remember in an earlier version having to hand it in, since even the dialogue say's that we should ask the Queen how we can make use of it. Which unlock us tableware to make so that we could start selling something. That's why I asked if it was bugged because now it automatically just finishes and adds the tableware without a reason as to why we have that unlocked or why we should make it.
When completing the tinkering quest it was originally supposed to trigger another quest named "trade", which was meant to lead the player to go to the quartermaster to trade the created goods, but at some point in development I changed my mind.

It made little sense to have the player set up a trade agreement with the quartermaster, especially when the player would be expected to set up a more comprehensive trade agreement with the Merchants Guild, later in the story.

I'll fix the dialogue leading up to this in the next backer patch, to make all of this sound less misleading. Apologies for the confusion.

Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
Had a small issue with the Sunra quest leading to the blowjob scene, when removing the scented candles, crystals and, live, love, laugh plaques..

When you remove the last plaque in the servants part of the zone, if you walk past it by mistake, or have Phaeress on the left side of the sign, it will bug out the servant trying to walk up on your left side and soft-lock the game, you can't even access the menu to reload or anything, so you need to force-quit it, would be smart to have a trigger to have Phaeress wait in the room with Sunra so it can't accidentally bug out, and then have her rejoin as you finish your reward scene.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Had a small issue with the Sunra quest leading to the blowjob scene, when removing the scented candles, crystals and, live, love, laugh plaques..

When you remove the last plaque in the servants part of the zone, if you walk past it by mistake, or have Phaeress on the left side of the sign, it will bug out the servant trying to walk up on your left side and soft-lock the game, you can't even access the menu to reload or anything, so you need to force-quit it, would be smart to have a trigger to have Phaeress wait in the room with Sunra so it can't accidentally bug out, and then have her rejoin as you finish your reward scene.
Thanks for letting me know, the fix to this bug will be apart of the next hotfix release.

Reactions: Daiemio
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes