joebobber

Jun 28, 2017
i never try text-based stuff from here, i dont remember getting this one. Seemed like quite a good game though before i realized its only text

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
i never try text-based stuff from here, i dont remember getting this one. Seemed like quite a good game though before i realized its only text
it is actually really good the the trials you can put were really cathartic.

Last edited:

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
Glad to hear it!

Also I plan to add nude CG for the sex scenes in the future.
You do good work and writng is amzing and I like the systems you are developing . I just hope we get more trials as well honestly they are hilarious, would be nice to have for every city. Also they remind me of the overlord games.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
You do good work and writng is amzing and I like the systems you are developing . I just hope we get more trials as well honestly they are hilarious, would be nice to have for every city. Also they remind me of the overlord games.
Anu' authority comes from him being an inquisitor so yes absolutely, he's inspired by Tunon from the game Tyranny.

Each city will involve Anu using legalese to bullshit his way to power, while his daughters (who are more balanced in terms of power scaling) will explore and conquer the Neath.

Reactions: fakename01

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
Anu' authority comes from him being an inquisitor so yes absolutely, he's inspired by Tunon from the game Tyranny.

Each city will involve Anu using legalese to bullshit his way to power, while his daughters (who are more balanced in terms of power scaling) will explore and conquer the Neath.
awesome looking forward to it

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Woe is me thinking we actually have to go on an adventure and work to conquer our land and bitches.

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
So I've just had some battles playing as the daughters, and I've got some issues. First off, why doesn't Viconia have any spells if she's a mage? Does she get them upon leveling up? Well that's kind of hard to do if some random bat keeps KO'ing her when she's still level one.

And for that matter the enemies can one-shot KO any of the girls. They're doing damage in the 500s while Viconia, Jeztree, and Zebeyana only have around 25, 100, and 50hp each! We go from complete curbstomping of opponents with Anu, to being on the recieving end! It's insane that anyone thought this was balanced!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Does clearing the areas while exploring work? I've killed all the enemies a couple times and it still says I haven't found the areas when trying to revisit.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Does clearing the areas while exploring work? I've killed all the enemies a couple times and it still says I haven't found the areas when trying to revisit.
Which area's? You don't need to clear an area to move onto the next. Each time you move onto the next area you randomly roll to see if you find a unique area like the abandoned lumber yard, which you can revisit at any time by selecting it in embark menu.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Which area's? You don't need to clear an area to move onto the next. Each time you move onto the next area you randomly roll to see if you find a unique area like the abandoned lumber yard, which you can revisit at any time by selecting it in embark menu.
I've found the Spider Den, Fae Garden, and Tanis Grove multiple times. I killed all the enemies of Fae Garden and Tanis Grove more than once but it hasn't registered the areas as found. I did get a message while leaving the Spider Den after the second time I found it.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I've found the Spider Den, Fae Garden, and Tanis Grove multiple times. I killed all the enemies of Fae Garden and Tanis Grove more than once but it hasn't registered the areas as found. I did get a message while leaving the Spider Den after the second time I found it.
I'll look into this.

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
I don't think the combat has been thought through all the way.
  • The girls all start at level one, with pitiful health pools and only one of them has a special attack. Viconia, the mage, doesn't even have any spells, and she's forced to attack foes with a physical staff attack that doesn't do any damage. While I expect that they learn new abilities upon leveling up, the issue is that it's impossible to level up due to the following points.
  • Enemies hit way too hard. Like I said before, the spiders are doing damage in the five hundreds, and because of how the dungeon exploration works, I've ended up in a room full of spiders that proceed one-shot the entire party before they can even get off one attack. This has resulted in multiple game overs.
  • There's no way, AFAIK, to revive fallen party members; no items at all, and not even returning to either Themis or the Omni Sanctum and Resting revives them, which means I'm stuck with two knocked out squishy magic users while the one fighter gets all the XP... right up til we run into a spider, at which point it one shots the fighter, and it's back to "Game Over."

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I don't think the combat has been thought through all the way.
  • The girls all start at level one, with pitiful health pools and only one of them has a special attack. Viconia, the mage, doesn't even have any spells, and she's forced to attack foes with a physical staff attack that doesn't do any damage. While I expect that they learn new abilities upon leveling up, the issue is that it's impossible to level up due to the following points.
  • Enemies hit way too hard. Like I said before, the spiders are doing damage in the five hundreds, and because of how the dungeon exploration works, I've ended up in a room full of spiders that proceed one-shot the entire party before they can even get off one attack. This has resulted in multiple game overs.
  • There's no way, AFAIK, to revive fallen party members; no items at all, and not even returning to either Themis or the Omni Sanctum and Resting revives them, which means I'm stuck with two knocked out squishy magic users while the one fighter gets all the XP... right up til we run into a spider, at which point it one shots the fighter, and it's back to "Game Over."
-I'm uploading a fix so that the party is restored after returning the meeting room.
-Avoid enemies that are too tough, you can always retreat from an area you find.
-I'm also uploading a fix so that unique locations are actually remembered, so you can return to them.

Reactions: Rom46 and Zolfried
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes