dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This was great so far, too bad half of the girls are not that sexy, im staying for the story though. (y)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
great story, still confusing wtf is going on, why is this dude so special, maybe he is God or the Archangel Michael in human form trying to cage Lucifer? Look forward to more.

EDIT: didn't get to see more than half the images on the first page, did I miss a ton of content somehow?
for me update ends when i end up in the hospital
i checked the game images with unren and seems i didnt miss anything, those images are from future updates probably
anyway seems its planned at least til day 31

Reactions: Azsouth

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I really appreciate everyone's feedback so far. I don't want to answer too many of the questions, because so much of it is tied into the storyline itself and will become much clearer over the next couple of releases. If there are characters you don't like then there will be opportunities to reject them entirely or keep them around as something other than a romantic interest. That will also become more clear as the game progresses. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Hopefully folks will enjoy the game as the plot begins to unfold.

I'll give one small hint: Don't be too quick to throw characters away (unless you really want to) as you will find that appearances can change and you may or may not like what that will bring.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I really appreciate everyone's feedback so far. I don't want to answer too many of the questions, because so much of it is tied into the storyline itself and will become much clearer over the next couple of releases. If there are characters you don't like then there will be opportunities to reject them entirely or keep them around as something other than a romantic interest. That will also become more clear as the game progresses. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Hopefully folks will enjoy the game as the plot begins to unfold.

I'll give one small hint: Don't be too quick to throw characters away (unless you really want to) as you will find that appearances can change and you may or may not like what that will bring.
So any chance of MC changes appearances? Really not a fan of old guys as MC

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if these images are in the game, but I couldn't unlock the scenes for images 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 9, images on the page.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
There are a few stray files and references in the script to future updates. Please ignore that. :)

The MC will not have any radical change in appearance. This story is meant to be a bit more mature in theme and that reflects in the life and experiences the MC has gone through. Plus I think for a few of us, playing an older character is kind of a nice change of pace.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Oh, I did encounter one minor bug. Opening the email from Kathy gave me an exception error.
Im wondering if Im getting the same error, Android version, (tablet/landscape)
missing file: phone_email_02.webp

Also missing file: Portrait_Nicole.webp affecting the trip to the bar with Caleb and Misha.

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Quality writing, amazing LI's and storyline tied to them from the start, with loads of content in the initial release i think its one of the best written VN i've played in so long, and on top of that Harem :love:, there are fantasy elements too, and the slow burn aspect is not like in some game which has no sexual content even after 9 updates, it takes some time to get there but theres already multiple H scenes in the first release, though not all tags are present at the moment atleast in my playthrough(Vaginal sex,Titjob, etc) and i am pretty sure i got through all available content so the tags maybe a bit misleading....minor nitpicking would be save slots are limited(only 6 pages), the elevator scene which is too long and repetitive everyday and lack of MILF's :BootyTime:, other than that eagerly awaiting the next update, hopefully it comes sooner cuz of that cliffhanger..

I somehow start to be full of these "slow burn" games. Maybe I'll have to wait for the first 10 updates to play this. There is no point in these games at first. Too often these are built on the excuse of not being able to have sex scenes.
I feel you, but this game is an example of slow burn done right and as i already said it takes some time to get there but there are H scenes with different LI's even in the first release, and the story is engaging you dont really notice the burn :)

Last edited:
Reactions: deckardz2019
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes