BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I have entered the thread because of the harem and romance tags. Is it very focused on romance?

The ones I don't like are prostitution, sharing/swinging, tentacles. I suppose they can be avoided, at least from what I have read in the thread, is that correct?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The ones I don't like are prostitution, sharing/swinging, tentacles. I suppose they can be avoided, at least from what I have read in the thread, is that correct?
They're avoidable and also very minimal content-wise.

Without spoiling it and to simplify my answer, yes, there is a good amount of romance. However, be prepared for some bittersweet moments. There's also a character that a lot of people hate, I personally don't mind her.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who? I can think of several characters that have weird fetishes they ask you to indulge in.
Probably the abstinent chick's sister who gets blacked at the beginning. Forgot most of their names by now. There's probably a dozen hate posts about her per update. I still think she's great, both because her character arc, she's the most believably written character and because she makes the whiniest of the harem fans whine.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
There's probably a dozen hate posts about her per update. I still think she's great, both because her character arc, she's the most believably written character and because she makes the whiniest of the harem fans whine.
Oh, *that*. I've never been able to understand these people, but to each his own. I was more put off by the girls that turned themselves into a bimbo and into a living sex doll.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The Sharing MMF (Optional) tag is still there. I haven't removed that. As the game stated she (if the MC chooses) can go down a path of being a personal call girl for the MC. It's not that he's turning her into a traditional prostitute if that's what you were worried about. But you can certainly just elect to make her a friend.
Then she will be a friend.

Let me see if I can help with your concerns. I am the author.

So, Lily is not in a relationship with the MC in the beginning. There is a scene where the MC sees Lily flirting with a customer. He does feel somewhat jealous. She does sleep with this person, You don't see it. You don't hear any details. When she did this her perception of the world was severely warped by an event that occurs in the game. When she's back to her old self, she's very upset about what she's done. She does have a past, but she doesn't really go into any depth about it except to say that she doesn't like who she was and wants to change.

Her whole story arc is to test the MCs ability to forgive. That's up to you as the player how you handle that. You can accept her flaws and see how she changes and grows, you can stay as friends, or you can outright reject her.
Ok, reject her is the right option. She can always change all she wants away from the MC.

And you are correct. Sarah is not a LI and you get one chance to decide if you are into MMF and MMFF. If you aren't you simply walk away and you aren't asked again. Even if you do accept the first time, you always get to decide if you want to continue to participate. It will not happen very often in the game. It was just a for fun kind of deal.

Not sure if that answers all your questions, but hopefully that gives you enough information to make a decision.
It seems that the best thing is to be able to do to Sara what I am going to do to Lily (reject).

• Haha
Reactions: hameleona

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok, reject her is the right option. She can always change all she wants away from the MC.
No she can't. If you don't at least stay friends with her then she becomes a lost and turns into a monster or something. Apparently quite a few people who fully rejected her were horrified by it or something.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No she can't. If you don't at least stay friends with her then she becomes a lost and turns into a monster or something. Apparently quite a few people who fully rejected her were horrified by it or something.
As long as it's not a bad ending, then perfect.

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
hey someone give me the spoiler on what happens after update 14 you know when loses his charm and most of the girls are not attracted to him anymore.... will they come back to him or leave him does he get his charm back???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a scripted main Li in this tale of hell and heaven. His neighbor has a literal book with the whole life of MC who is a sought after, powerful, scion of reality - whom both demons and angels either adamantly seek to destroy or influence or save - they need the MC for favors in a very deliberate outright misguided way.
hey someone give me the spoiler on what happens after update 14 you know when loses his charm and most of the girls are not attracted to him anymore.... will they come back to him or leave him does he get his charm back???
There are powerful beings that are devoted to the cause of rejecting the monster inside MC from coming out and resisting the other angels and demons seeking to end the MC. These powerful beings - literal angels - hold the fort and act as commanders of the forces that are made up of the girls who are now connected to MC and have powers respectively as apostles of MC with unique abilities to bring in the age of MC - these angels care for and organise the girls so that they do not loose their newfound powers and are not pressured to still see and act towards MC like he was Brad Pitt - but acknowledge they are instrumental to the cause that MC is the exponent of and that they have angels by their side, who are seeking to save the world and to support MC and his cause - the girls get conscripted to bringing in the era of MC and stick around some more.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
That would be a terrible ending. Even the end of Game of Thrones would be better. :ROFLMAO:

Or even, *the whole thing was a dream* - another terrible idea, haha.

So, please no "Wizard of Oz" endings.
well that ending is some of the same in another vn here at the site [the wish]but if something like that happends will be a black hole in the dev carrier .....

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
MC is a scripted main Li in this tale of hell and heaven. His neighbor has a literal book with the whole life of MC who is a sought after, powerful, scion of reality - whom both demons and angels either adamantly seek to destroy or influence or save - they need the MC for favors in a very deliberate outright misguided way.

There are powerful beings that are devoted to the cause of rejecting the monster inside MC from coming out and resisting the other angels and demons seeking to end the MC. These powerful beings - literal angels - hold the fort and act as commanders of the forces that are made up of the girls who are now connected to MC and have powers respectively as apostles of MC with unique abilities to bring in the age of MC - these angels care for and organise the girls so that they do not loose their newfound powers and are not pressured to still see and act towards MC like he was Brad Pitt - but acknowledge they are instrumental to the cause that MC is the exponent of and that they have angels by their side, who are seeking to save the world and to support MC and his cause - the girls get conscripted to bringing in the era of MC and stick around some more.
Thank you for the reply guess i should play and see what's going to happen from then on

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
So because so much time passed from when I last played this VN to the latest update, I decided to just start from the beginning and go through it all again. Overall, I enjoyed it, but something seems "missing" or something with how the entire plot goes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you. With this recent update, I an hesitant to continue the game.
As I said in a previous post, I really hope the ending does not foist it off as mental illness.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For once I am in a point that I really don't know what to say.

I've finished the update a few hours ago... had to sleep, and digest it.

I don't know what I feel right now. Hollow? Gone. Several of the girls? Gone. Audrey right on our face. Estry, the feathers, the talk with Helen just minutes ago.

Is the MC's mind, memory, sense of self... disintegrating? Is this what the end will be? A babbling fool in a padded room, mixing his memories of his wife and children, with those of friends and colleagues he no longer remembers completely? Is this a dementia scenario? A multiple personality disorder? A psychotic break?

None of that is exactly bad, as a plot end, but leaves a sense of emptiness. A sense that we were promised so much more and had it stolen away at the moment we were about to grab it. I feel a sense of impending doom. Maybe it's my anxiety and eternal depression playing with me. But I do feel like I'll be let down with the end.

The worst part is, that I don't really know what END would satisfy me. What would be the fitting end for this really amazing ride. Quite probably one of the best written and developed stories on this site. With Helen being the #1 character. Maybe I just can't visualize an ending that would wrap all the loose points and satisfy me. Maybe I am afraid that it will end. Just... The END.

I really am concerned.

Peace :(

Jul 20, 2020
Also, just to add, the timeliness seems really short, 40 something days, and in that time you get a dozen or so girls, develop this huge database with a software company, all your girls get trained with firearms and martial arts?

Plus you'll go see a girl, and have maybe a 15 minute conversation, then leave. You get a text the next day and they say things like "I haven't seen you in so long..."

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes