ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and yet, who would answer where Hollow went? if Hollow was only a figment of MC’s imagination (but not of Gle-Fra-Min living in it), then where did the tentacles come from? so many inconsistencies.

In addition, judging by the fact that Hollow was inaccessible to MC while he was in the torture chamber located nowhere, Hollow is not a part of MC’s soul, but only a part of MC’s body, because outside his body, MC could not communicate with Hollow.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not meaning game release. I mean post update. maybe i wasnt clear
So you're referring to the November 17 update on Patreon? I'm not sure what the dev's nationality is, but in the United States, the last half of November through the new year are typically extremely busy. It's very possible he just has been away doing things like visiting family and friends. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an update soon, but obviously I could be wrong.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well .. now... there is this manga and now anime series about Tsukuna - the four hands curse overlord from 1000 years ago in Japan who ate humans for sustenance, ate curses for increasing his power and dominated. Now in present day Japan, that curse overlord can posess the body of anyone who is willingly eating part of his body, however shriveled and disgusting that might be - he comes back and unless there is some unexplained power in the soul or body of the person he posesses, he could stay back permanently.

The similarities do not end there - if the body of the host dies, so does the curse. If MC dies, so does Hollow and Hollow does not want that - MC has been killed or dead many times for the duration of his life before and during game time, yet Hollow has not been able to transcend - so Hollow needs to take over the body, MC willingly doing that, with MC also unwilling to take his body back, as MC has always been shown able to get back to his senses.

On that note, Hollow is waiting on some happening during the life of MC that would give him permanent domain over the body of MC, that event has not happened yet.

Hollow could only get acess to the material plane with the thinning of the veils between dymensions, but Hollow is not a schollar in al things occult, not like the witches who have been studying MC and Hollow for many years,
so there is no expectation about a behemoth wanting to end all of creation being knowleageable or dilligent in dishing out his help or diss to MC - Hollow has been shown to either black out or just enjoy the show, watching MC suffer, so Hollow being contempt with endless suffering is right on course with how he has been behaving as of late in this game.

and yet, who would answer where Hollow went? if Hollow was only a figment of MC’s imagination (but not of Gle-Fra-Min living in it), then where did the tentacles come from? so many inconsistencies.

In addition, judging by the fact that Hollow was inaccessible to MC while he was in the torture chamber located nowhere, Hollow is not a part of MC’s soul, but only a part of MC’s body, because outside his body, MC could not communicate with Hollow.

Slaanesh Cultist

Aug 14, 2018
Well .. now... there is this manga and now anime series about Tsukuna - the four hands curse overlord from 1000 years ago in Japan who ate humans for sustenance, ate curses for increasing his power and dominated. Now in present day Japan, that curse overlord can posess the body of anyone who is willingly eating part of his body, however shriveled and disgusting that might be - he comes back and unless there is some unexplained power in the soul or body of the person he posesses, he could stay back permanently.

The similarities do not end there - if the body of the host dies, so does the curse. If MC dies, so does Hollow and Hollow does not want that - MC has been killed or dead many times for the duration of his life before and during game time, yet Hollow has not been able to transcend - so Hollow needs to take over the body, MC willingly doing that, with MC also unwilling to take his body back, as MC has always been shown able to get back to his senses.

On that note, Hollow is waiting on some happening during the life of MC that would give him permanent domain over the body of MC, that event has not happened yet.

Hollow could only get acess to the material plane with the thinning of the veils between dymensions, but Hollow is not a schollar in al things occult, not like the witches who have been studying MC and Hollow for many years,
so there is no expectation about a behemoth wanting to end all of creation being knowleageable or dilligent in dishing out his help or diss to MC - Hollow has been shown to either black out or just enjoy the show, watching MC suffer, so Hollow being contempt with endless suffering is right on course with how he has been behaving as of late in this game.
Stand proud Fraudkuna, You are strong.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
On Distant Shores [v0.17] [Professor Amethyst Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Thank you. I have to wait for compressed but still thanks!

Why does this have a sandbox tag? I hate sandboxes, never thought of this one as a sandbox.
Probably because it has "do N things in any order to continue further" sections. It's not a sandbox sandbox, but some people are purists and tag everything that cannot be 100% Ctrl-skipped.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnDistantShores-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
best game ever. hats off. :love:

Hmm...It's been a while since I played this title (I forget most of the story, so a replay is in order). And I've been reading that there are a few love interests that are pick one or the other path choices. So if the player picks the tunnel they get Violet's path, and if they go up the stairs will get Meili's. And if MC goes to the park they will get Helen's, and if MC goes for ice crème you get Deena's path.

Any of the mentioned girls paths that are not chosen, will they become fallen (perm removed)? Or will their paths be available later in the story? Like someone mentioned in the forms if the player starts with Helen, there will be a choice later to open up Deena's path. So will this also be the case for Meili and Violet paths?

Regards.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Hmm...It's been a while since I played this title (I forget most of the story, so a replay is in order). And I've been reading that there are a few love interests that are pick one or the other path choices. So if the player picks the tunnel they get Violet's path, and if they go up the stairs will get Meili's. And if MC goes to the park they will get Helen's, and if MC goes for ice crème you get Deena's path.

Any of the mentioned girls paths that are not chosen, will they become fallen (perm removed)? Or will their paths be available later in the story? Like someone mentioned in the forms if the player starts with Helen, there will be a choice later to open up Deena's path. So will this also be the case for Meili and Violet paths?

Regards.
Wait... so now we have to choose which love interests get ¨killed¨ from the story?
Also, noted that 0.16 was 3.57Gb (not compressed), is the one on the link on the post the compressed one? It appears 0.17 weights 2.53Gb, nearly 1 Gb less than the previous version.

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
Keep up the good work. I'm still loving the story this update. I can't help but keep hoping there will be some Estry fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i fear, harem chart become the lost one also.
many girls who become lost one still present as live person.
harem chart need to upgrade in next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: theguywhoreds
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes