Jan 16, 2019
Damn it was pretty long vn .i kinda love to read .it makes me relaxed. even if its bad written .i kinda enjoy it . hope i can find VNs like this .

Reactions: Ghosty99

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
For now there is only one path. You have the choice of not boinking some of the women, but otherwise there is no way to steer the ship. You also have the choice of what order to see the girls in your daily routine, but you can't choose to ignore them. I imagine there will be different endings (at least two) when one must choose to be naughty or nice.
Most of the choices in this game revolve around which LIs you want to romance or simply keep as friends. There are some choices which affect background variables that will change some of the in game dialogue and change what options you have toward the end of the game. Then there are choices which determine when you will meet a particular LI. The overall storyline however, does not change. A game that is this large would be virtually impossible to create substantial story branch options. Maybe if I had a team of developers to help me. :) There will definitely be a number of different endings though and your choices will affect which ending(s) you will have access to.
2 path? like evil or good?
The story is of chaos already running rampant. MC is despised and hunted by chaos.
You are here to make sure MC survives and lives, so you gotta be good, chaos is already bad.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
The story is of chaos already running rampant. MC is despised and hunted by chaos.
You are here to make sure MC survives and lives, so you gotta be good, chaos is already bad.
mmm about choosing between the goth girl and the blonde, is like with violet and the chinese one, you just get one?

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Also I have a question, regarding about Sarah and Randall, the people you reject are supposed to become "The Fallen", so if you reject the MMF, do you directly reject their route, or are you offered an MF option later?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I'll take a second to address this to perhaps help avoid any confusion. Sarah is not a love interest in the game. She is a peripheral NPC only. She is there to be a landlord and a mom to Renée. I just added the scene with her to provide a different kind of sex experience for those who might be interested in multiple partner scenarios (MMF and in the future MMFF scenes). These will be very few and very far between. They are just for fun and exist completely outside of everything else going on in the story. So, if you have no interest in MMF and MMFF sharing then you are missing nothing by turning her down. Also, in case anyone is worried, the MMF and MMFF scenes will never include any of the main characters or love interests.
The Sharing MMF (Optional) tag is still there. I haven't removed that. As the game stated she (if the MC chooses) can go down a path of being a personal call girl for the MC. It's not that he's turning her into a traditional prostitute if that's what you were worried about. But you can certainly just elect to make her a friend.
And you are correct. Sarah is not a LI and you get one chance to decide if you are into MMF and MMFF. If you aren't you simply walk away and you aren't asked again. Even if you do accept the first time, you always get to decide if you want to continue to participate. It will not happen very often in the game. It was just a for fun kind of deal.
so if i don´t go to the pool the sarah route closed? what a shame. im a selfish guy so no sharing my goods. you could have given her 2 routes. i mean if you watch her first scene she says she would go monogamous for mc why not give her a not sharing route in the first place? but i guess that would be to much work for 1 character.
In my opinion, the optional thing and what will come after is the only mistake this game made so far, i love her model and it sucks having to skip her, but it is what it is, let her continue being the town bike, just don't force MC to get near her and we are good.
how is the swing of this game?
Only 1 which is MMF
I have a question

Last edited:

Nx99

Aug 24, 2019
Awesome experience to play through! One small thing, I chose to not call Lily piggy anymore but in the last scene of this update I'm calling her piggy again. Is this a bug or what?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Awesome experience to play through! One small thing, I chose to not call Lily piggy anymore but in the last scene of this update I'm calling her piggy again. Is this a bug or what?
No. You WILL CALL HER PIGGY!!!!

J/k. It's probably just a bug, yeah.

Reactions: Nx99

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.02 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Now I was wondering, what to do now with the chaos dragon? after all, he should be devoured by Hollow, which, as it turned out, never existed... did the author create some kind of script blunder with this script twist?

but then I beg your pardon, where did the tentacles come from then? after all, the tentacle was given to MC by his inner friend Hollow...
it turns out that the tentacles were imaginary? but imaginary tentacles cannot devour anyone, as happened during a hunt after killing a girl in a dark alley, and as happened during a one-day war with the Mayor, when MC, with the help of tentacles that Hollow gave him, destroyed two of the Mayor’s patrol soldiers.

it’s not getting any easier from hour to hour...

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
New to the game, started yesterday, currently on day 11. Feels still early in the game and based on the comments of several people it is. Don't mean to (re)start another fire here, but I'll ask a little about Lily. I was having a blast with the game due to several aspects, until I started learning more about her.

I very much dislike the way that the MC talked with her over messages, it's just something I disagree with on fundamental level. Don't wish anything bad upon her, but would have liked to have the option to just cut her off right there.

Once she started talking about fucking the dude I saw her the other day, I would've liked to have the ability to say "Why are you telling me this? No offense, but I really don't want to hear this and I'm not someone that could help you one way or the other. I hope you find happiness. Goodbye." Or something along those lines. Cut her off without being a dick about it.

Alternatively, I'd like to know if there's the possibility to be fuckbuddies with her. Not even friends with benefits. Even though I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet, a lot of what I've read about her in this thread has revealed her to be (or have been) a massive slut, the town bicycle. I don't want to have any kind of emotional attachment to this character. Is that possible? Or you only get content with her if she's close to you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: holaje12

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Love the story-telling from this game, should have include humour tag.

Also is there any Discord channel for this?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I find the flirtation with mental health a little difficult at times.
In the real world I am in contact with people who suffer from mental illness on a daily basis. Had a guy today suddenly start screaming about not being able to forgive himself and walking into live traffic.
I'm liking the game thus far, I just hope the ending doesn't foist it off as mental illness.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes