bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnDistantShores-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Can anyone remind me, who is/was Nicole? That button on my character relations page doesn't click. Which makes me think Lost One, but it's been so long since I last played, and those pages are quite short.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Christ congrats. you bored me to tears so much by the time it asked to leave the house, I hit the fast forward button. Seriously this game makes me want to slash my wrists. just to end it. Fortunatley there is an off button, thank the gods.

Seriously dev, You waffle too much. I know I am not in a good mood but dam son. Are you a manic depressive ? get help
"Not in a good mood"? The string of insults would say it's more like "in a pissy mood". Holy shit, calm the fuck down already. :rolleyes:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
This far in the game, how divergent is the story? Or is reality being molded back onto fewer paths?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
LOL im pretty sure that you could make an entire horror game based on the nicole dollification kink and make millions on steam, the entire thing is super creepy without even trying to be
Also, if they are supposed to ground him and keep him connected to reality, turning one of his apostles into a living doll is not the most prudent course.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Still weird there are actual children in an AVN, but being a deep and philosophical reflection on the nature of life and existence in all its multitudes makes it understandable.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Are you a manic depressive ? get help
It's been decades since the term "manic depressive" has been used. Before attempting to belittle someone I would advise you to hone your vocabulary a wee bit. Better yet, simply refrain from spouting such nastiness.

Now...on to Lily. Her arc has me spun right round... As a matter of principle, I did not accept all members of the harem as I truly don't enjoy harem-esque AVNs as it tends to eliminate or soften tension and in my admittedly idiomatic way of thinking, can lead to a really lazy style of writing. However, in this case the author has attempted to go above and beyond to make it (ie, harem) work in something of a logical way. But the Lily decisions I just don't understand. Did I miss something? Looking at the code I see multiple choices but in the menu I am only given two, neither of which is acceptable to me. It seems the dev is attempting to shoe-horn her back into the story no matter my wishes. Anyone else confused about her arc?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maaaan. You talk a little, but you're right, or actually you talk a lot and you're right. Thank you, that text describes this game in more than 1000 pictures and there is no need to download this.
Cool. There's also really no need to tell us you're not going to download :WeSmart:, but thanks for the info.

Edit: Deleting the original post and then reposting after my comment about it doesn't change anything. Nice try, though, bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Now...on to Lily. Her arc has me spun right round... As a matter of principle, I did not accept all members of the harem as I truly don't enjoy harem-esque AVNs as it tends to eliminate or soften tension and in my admittedly idiomatic way of thinking, can lead to a really lazy style of writing. However, in this case the author has attempted to go above and beyond to make it (ie, harem) work in something of a logical way. But the Lily decisions I just don't understand. Did I miss something? Looking at the code I see multiple choices but in the menu I am only given two, neither of which is acceptable to me. It seems the dev is attempting to shoe-horn her back into the story no matter my wishes. Anyone else confused about her arc?
Could someone elaborate on that? I remember the dev had said that it was possible to reject her and send her away, so we dont have to deal with her. Did the plan change since? I havent played the last updates
there will be an in-game conversation on the morning of Day 28 where you select what you want from Lily (love, strictly friends, or exile from your life). The game will play out accordingly going forward.
Lily is definetly not to everyone tastes and Im pretty sure the dev knew this when he was writing her story.
I just cant stand her, want her gone. Its that not going to be possible anymore?? Do we have to deal with her regardless? Really would hinder my enjoyment of the game

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Could someone elaborate on that? I remember the dev had said that it was possible to reject her and send her away, so we dont have to deal with her. Did the plan change since? I havent played the last updates

Lily is definetly not to everyone tastes and Im pretty sure the dev knew this when he was writing her story.
I just cant stand her, want her gone. Its that not going to be possible anymore?? Do we have to deal with her regardless? Really would hinder my enjoyment of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the music list for this game?
I'm finding some of the tracks really compelling & powerful, and I want more!

Jan 28, 2019
I had played to the end of .14.
Playing .16, and loading my save, instead of picking back up where I had saved the game, it takes me back to the beginning of day 37. I can play until I get on the laptop, with the dialog prompt beforehand telling me to check snapchat for Krista.

On the PC, mail, meeting app, and snapchat all have the red dot denoting an action with them. Mail is empty. There is no meeting. And snapchat says "there is no one online right now."

I can't close the PC and continue the story. MC just says "I booted up to do something, let's do that first."
But there is literally nothing I can do.

Is this a bug? I don't know why I am kicked back 4 days when I load my save, and I don't know why I can't continue.

edit: I was able to load a different save that took me back to the beginning of day 40, so my game isn't broken, but this may be an odd bug that could effect other people.

Yves69

Feb 18, 2018
I had played to the end of .14.
Playing .16, and loading my save, instead of picking back up where I had saved the game, it takes me back to the beginning of day 37. I can play until I get on the laptop, with the dialog prompt beforehand telling me to check snapchat for Krista.

On the PC, mail, meeting app, and snapchat all have the red dot denoting an action with them. Mail is empty. There is no meeting. And snapchat says "there is no one online right now."

I can't close the PC and continue the story. MC just says "I booted up to do something, let's do that first."
But there is literally nothing I can do.

Is this a bug? I don't know why I am kicked back 4 days when I load my save, and I don't know why I can't continue.

edit: I was able to load a different save that took me back to the beginning of day 40, so my game isn't broken, but this may be an odd bug that could effect other people.

Maybe this is the moment you are actually supposed to WORK for the company? I kind of remember a similar moment when playing.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So why did the dev make it so we have to choose between Deena and Helen, why not let us have both?

And why has no one made a mod to let us have both?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So why did the dev make it so we have to choose between Deena and Helen, why not let us have both?

And why has no one made a mod to let us have both?
Temporary choice. Idk if the late starting path is in for both of them, but my terrible memory aside I'm pretty sure if you start with Helen you can now begin Deena's path towards the end of update previous to last.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'll be honest, the changes to Nicole are making me consider removing her from the harem...just too damned creepy.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes