-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think part of MC's influence is that she's actually starting to think of them. There was an interesting bit where MC say he doesn't realize she got bored and said he'd be more attentive. I think she's changing a bit. First she was doing it to please Celeste and then because MC felt it was important, but with one of them (the latest?), she showed actual effort to deepen the soon-to-be-feather's experience, and ease their slumber. Daresay, comfort them?
Could be. Presently that doesn't necessarily mean she keeps thinking about them afterward, but it's possible. And I'm not saying she isn't changing, just that I'm not sure tea and crumpets (metaphorically or literally) are really on the schedule quite yet. But if she keeps changing that could be something in the future.

Reactions: FatGiant

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
This game, while excellent is very hard to propose to anyone. Most players are not into this level of complexity to get a few lewd scenes. Those that like story driven games, may balk at some of this specificities. It's rare that I find people interested in going through a rabbit hole like this one.

The theme means something special for me, I am chronically depressed. I know that inner voice, sometimes I think it is my only voice. Initially I was a bit afraid of playing this, later I found it cathartic. Yes, the MC is always thrown down, the beauty of this game is that he has always found a way to fight back and get up.

But, how do you promote this to people that have never faced themselves while down a pit of despair? So they can enjoy winning some of those fights, even if not in reality but on a fantasy game that rewards you with sexual scenes? The hits of endorphins and dopamine are well done, we can feel them being activated.

Most people don't even know what depression is, don't care or go into the category of blissfully unaware. Asking them to play a complex game with this theme, will not work.

If they can play it out of curiosity and they stay, it's a double reward. One, they enjoy a good game, two, they feel good for finding it on their own.

Peace :)
Congratulations on surviving depression. I am almost as bipolar as the protagonist. These mental conditions are well-depicted in the game and, yes, it is great to see him pick himself up.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Another subtle point about Estri. why was she so persistent when the MC didn't mention her? if the MC were indifferent to her, then on the contrary, it would be easier for her, if the MC did not remember about her - there would be fewer problems. I think anyone will agree with me that when the boss at work, whom no one likes, is absent from his place for a long time, then everyone in the office only lives better. "love for superiors grows stronger with distance - the farther the boss, the longer he is absent, the more loved he is"
I think that Estri has a kind of soft spot in her regarding the MC, she likes his attention.

this is why i think good about "aunt Estri"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Another subtle point about Estri. why was she so persistent when the MC didn't mention her? if the MC were indifferent to her, then on the contrary, it would be easier for her, if the MC did not remember about her - there would be fewer problems. I think anyone will agree with me that when the boss at work, whom no one likes, is absent from his place for a long time, then everyone in the office only lives better. "love for superiors grows stronger with distance - the farther the boss, the longer he is absent, the more loved he is"
I think that Estri has a kind of soft spot in her regarding the MC, she likes his attention.

this is why i think good about "aunt Estri"
I never said she didn't think about the MC, I said she didn't think about souls in feathers. Anyway, I don't really want to keep belaboring the topic. I just wanted to clarify what I was saying.

Reactions: ramvivat

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For those of you looking for an update on my game, I thought I would drop a quick comment. I am obviously way behind schedule on the 0.16 release. I won't go into further detail other than to say that I am angry with myself. I am actively re-writing this update so that I am happier with it. Sorry for any disappointment that might cause. I hope the wait will be worth it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For those of you looking for an update on my game, I thought I would drop a quick comment. I am obviously way behind schedule on the 0.16 release. I won't go into further detail other than to say that I am angry with myself. I am actively re-writing this update so that I am happier with it. Sorry for any disappointment that might cause. I hope the wait will be worth it.
I'm sorry you've been frustrated and upset. Please don't stress too hard, though. Your health and peace of mind is more important than a bit of a delay on the release. Stay safe and well, baconsmoke.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
As much as we're eagerly waiting for v0.16, we know you're doing your best as you always did, and if you were not satisfied about how it was turning out to be, you have more than the right to get back to the table and rework it til you're satisfied and happy with it! ;)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the status update, but you are doing fine. No need to get stressed out over it. It's only been 3 months. Look at all the games on the 12+ month release cycle these days. I'd say you are still ahead of the game.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Actual update on 0.16
Dev has gone back and polished Day 43

(after being so very disappointed in how this update was coming along
and having gone back to Day 43 and re-written over half the dialogue)

and only has one more scene and one more animation
to complete to finish up Day 44.

Reactions: ramvivat

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Someone can tell me why Lily comes back as if nothing was and wants to fuck the Mc, after being "dead" and the MC without the glamour?( rejected from the start and relationship set on "Dead")

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There is a fool proof answer for the girls return ... that is the sheer fact every girl into MC gets imbued with cosmic power and has a role in this epic fate of mankind showdown. They are not oblivious to the changes they go through and also,
in case anyone forgot, MC has actual angels, two of them to be exact, who take the girls into their circles
and explain the whole thing about becoming charcaters in the tale of the end of this world.

There is also a more cumbersome answer from our beloved creator:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes