Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
did you choose ice cream instead of park? if yes than you closed her route and are on the deena route. dev thinks we shouldnt have both:rolleyes:
Um, I guess I did, I know I have done Deena, that sucks, she is hot, I see I am also only friends with Gisel too.

Not going to lie, that was a disappointing, very short update and I thought there would have been so much more to the fight like we didn't even need the women to help.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
little script to change the color of the mc´s name

extract into mainfolder

to change the color to your liking choose a hexcolor code (search for it)
open the file change this (actual color is dark blue)

Screenshot_1.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
did you choose ice cream instead of park? if yes than you closed her route and are on the deena route. dev thinks we shouldnt have both:rolleyes:
Um, I guess I did, I know I have done Deena, that sucks, she is hot, I see I am also only friends with Gisel too.

Not going to lie, that was a disappointing, very short update and I thought there would have been so much more to the fight like we didn't even need the women to help.
You'll get her next update most likely. I skipped the previous update so I'm not sure which version's content this is for, but people who were on the Helen path got Deena within the past 2 updates.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Havik79

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
To Professor Amethyst Games

Hello. First, bear with me as i am not native English speaker.
Anyway,

I am kinda stuck at Lily shop scene with Mr.Lorenzo and short hair blonde girl. (i dont mean stuck as a bug stuck , but rather..)
I pushed Lily off the first time... because I keep getting mental block with image of her saying those things in sms about what she has done .. and i can't proceed. She pops up in my head (during story) and her words (sms) kicks and overwhelms me, and my mind ..it just blocks ..i just cant...

Woman should never tell a straight man about her 'adventures' it will forever stain any possible future relationship with that person and create gran canyon size of 'repulsion'...

As for the rest of the story.
Man, this story 'reads' me as if i am the book.. I click with everything that developer has wrote!
It also cuts very deep! Crying of a demon, weeping like a child with Amy in the doorway..everything was there i just can't put it as eloquently as dev did so ill just quote:
"
"If only I had the power to build a world where we have all the time we need."
"The time to love and be loved."
"The God of heaven and the Queen of hell have powers beyond imagination."
"And they waste it. They waste it waging war."
"They waste it when they could use it to fill hearts with hope."
"And heal the wounds of the lonely and forgotten."
"
"
"We cried for a long time."
"We cried until it hurt less to say goodbye to the ones we've lost."
"We cried until we ran out of tears."
"

Every line is speaking to me as if i am the one speaking it. 'Darn' it totally engulfed me! What a writing , what a story!
I am not religious person but 'apartment' of Cassius were marvelous!

Characters are simply gorgeously written , every line written is truly a masterpiece! It's not just random rumbling and chit-chat talk about non meaningless things without saying anything at the end.. it's very profound and deep i read every line with heavy admiration!

Well Done!

Story starts really, really grim, but it develops amazingly like a caterpillar!

I know that you do not have many supporters for this project, which is a crying shame. But know that you 'touched' at least one person and i hope that alone makes it all worth while!

Thank you!

P.S

I beg you for just one thing... What ever it is you are doing with Randal thing ..don't spread it , not even as 'optional'... it just ..contradicts and kinda stains everything you did so far (it's kinda shame that there is no mom/daughter because of it as it is huge deal, but i would rather not have that then be forced to 'share')

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
this is too ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing during the mayor's speech that was some hentai-level shit :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Question: with the glamour gone all the girls will remain with the MC which seems like a given except Lily the only reason she stopped being a slut was the glamour well she fallback to her old self?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Question: with the glamour gone all the girls will remain with the MC which seems like a given except Lily the only reason she stopped being a slut was the glamour well she fallback to her old self?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Shit, my eyes are stuck like that now. Only reason Lily was a "slut" was because she was being literally mind controlled by the forces of chaos to hurt the MC, like all of his girls were at that exact moment. So fucked up that Breanna gets a pass for literally telling the MC to kill himself while he was in a depression spiral, Misha gets a pass for making the MC look like a creepy pervert in a super public area in front of her friends, but Lily is some unforgiveable slut for having sex with someone when she wasn't even involved with the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Tavi13

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Shit, my eyes are stuck like that now. Only reason Lily was a "slut" was because she was being literally mind controlled by the forces of chaos to hurt the MC, like all of his girls were at that exact moment. So fucked up that Breanna gets a pass for literally telling the MC to kill himself while he was in a depression spiral, Misha gets a pass for making the MC look like a creepy pervert in a super public area in front of her friends, but Lily is some unforgiveable slut for having sex with someone when she wasn't even involved with the MC.
not only for that moment alone she said her herself that she was "slutting up" She changed boyfriends as fast as changing her clothes that was before the chaos she only changed because of the glamour so it's reasonable to think that she would go back to her old self.

1687256751170.png 1687256682470.png

Reactions: holaje12

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
not only for that moment alone she said her herself that she was "slutting up" She changed boyfriends as fast as changing her clothes that was before the chaos she only changed because of the glamour so it's reasonable to think that she would go back to her old self.

View attachment 2710126 View attachment 2710123
Changing boyfriends doesn't make someone a slut, and self deprecating statements should almost never be taken seriously or literally. Having multiple boyfriends at a time would be slutty.
It also wasn't the glamour that made her stop. The only thing the glamour did was distract her from how hideous the MC is.

• Angry

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
ok, first time playing this, and wow... at first it was fucking weird to be honest but I stuck with it, and I'm honestly impressed. Can't wait to see how it all plays out

Reactions: Tavi13 and cylek1

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 990 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Dirty_Goat

Apr 23, 2023
Changing boyfriends doesn't make someone a slut, and self deprecating statements should almost never be taken seriously or literally. Having multiple boyfriends at a time would be slutty.
It also wasn't the glamour that made her stop. The only thing the glamour did was distract her from how hideous the MC is.
You are moving the goalposts quite a lot here. A high body count is very often considered slutty, regardless of it being chain-monogamy or not. Her comment on "slutting it up lately" is easily interpreted as her simply having a bunch of one-night stands or multiple acquaintances "with benefits" and not proper relationships.

One of the points that really annoyed me about her actions was how she acted outside the chaos influence. Why is she telling the MC about her having sex with someone else if she doesn't feel they have a relationship brewing? What purpose does it serve other than making him jealous/hurt him? This isn't a way to get closer to the MC, it's a way to tell him to stay away. Then she's throwing herself at him later? It's not inconsistent with how some people act, but those people are usually sluts.

I also dislike how the story treats you if you simply want to be friends with her. If the game is going to hound me for rejecting her I might as well do it all the way.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why is she telling the MC about her having sex with someone else if she doesn't feel they have a relationship brewing? What purpose does it serve other than making him jealous/hurt him?
If they don't have a relationship brewing then how does that make him jealous or hurt him? That's one hella insecure projection. Most guys aren't so insecure that they get hurt or jealous from a woman talking about a one night stand.
If they do have a relationship brewing then she owes him the honesty and openness.

That right above is exactly what I mean about people just having their minds made up about her entirely based on what happened while she was being mind controlled, whatever she does from then on be damned.

Dirty_Goat

Apr 23, 2023
If they don't have a relationship brewing then how does that make him jealous or hurt him? That's one hella insecure projection. Most guys aren't so insecure that they get hurt or jealous from a woman talking about a one night stand.
If they do have a relationship brewing then she owes him the honesty and openness.

That right above is exactly what I mean about people just having their minds made up about her entirely based on what happened while she was being mind controlled, whatever she does from then on be damned.
"That is one hella insecure projection"
It's literally how the MC in the game we are discussing reacts. It's also a completely normal reaction for heterosexual men to feel some level of jealousy about sexual escapades of potential partners even if it's not a crippling reaction for healthy individuals.

If she owes him honesty and openness, she also owes him not telling him over a fucking text message.

There are many reasons to dislike Lily beyond what she did while influenced by chaos. Your refusal to acknowledge that she was indeed a slut prior to throwing herself at the MC makes you seem very biased.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so this update doesn't really have much content .... ok .. wow ... kinda freaked me out there ... had to play it several times to make sure i was right :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: spathi

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I'm still interested to see what happens next. I would like to see the MC pull himself out of the hole of depression he's in and save people in the midst of that process. A bit of "hero's journey" - take care.
I think we've seen that, haven't we? When MC to all assertive after the fight, and Hollow completely caved and was calling him 'Master' and seemingly utterly obedient. MC was talking about the future, so I think that's where we are likely going with - him growing into a true potent being. Depression set aside, resolve hardened, perception full of clarity.

Reactions: TheDick69+

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
i have a question about Zella how can taking advantage of a girl in need and turning her in our personal whore be considered a love path? until now I was able to empathize with the mc but this choice is particularly disgusting and there could have been something in between. or is there another way and have I missed something?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i have a question about Zella how can taking advantage of a girl in need and turning her in our personal whore be considered a love path? until now I was able to empathize with the mc but this choice is particularly disgusting and there could have been something in between. or is there another way and have I missed something?
All of the MC's girls have a vertical power imbalance with him. A financial power imbalance is hardly any less ethical than the rest of them. For Zella in particular it's an entirely consensual relationship, and both parties well realize that what happens within it is a roleplay. I think it could be handled a little better, in having Zella more explicitly confirm that within the dialogue, although the dev has confirmed that in this thread. Maybe a quick discussion about consent and safe words could be retconned in to an earlier scene with her, but she does enjoy it as much as the MC does.
It's the only one where the MC himself is exploring one of his kinks, as opposed to the rest sort of using him as a safe person to explore their own. I think that can also add to the disconnect where it feels to the reader like the MC is taking it too far at times. Also if it really is just too uncomfortable for you despite knowing that then Zella is perfectly happy remaining friends with the MC.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes