Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
baconsmoke
Okay some feedback on the story if you're interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still interested to see what happens next. I would like to see the MC pull himself out of the hole of depression he's in and save people in the midst of that process. A bit of "hero's journey" - take care.

Reactions: nowheelies

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why Naomi is not selectable in the girls info sheet? she present but not active and may not be selected.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Nope. But you can use URM to see relationship changes on choices leaving you with just two gotchas (for now):
  • braving the world on the first two days will open up a story scene with Renée later
  • returning from Brenna and Lily will have you unknowingly choose between two LIs
Hope this helps!
Anymore "Gotcha" choices added since last year?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So how many ntr stuff in this game?or it's all about Harem ?
no ntr in this game. there is only your landlady that is into swinging so she gives you a blowjob while one of her friends fuck her, but she is not one of the major cast so you can avoid her if that is not your thing.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG and txjdyhm

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
no ntr in this game. there is only your landlady that is into swinging so she gives you a blowjob while one of her friends fuck her, but she is not one of the major cast so you can avoid her if that is not your thing.
thank u bro..too bad ntr is my thing.so a little disappointing

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thank u bro..too bad ntr is my thing.so a little disappointing
There's no netorare tag on this game, so I'm not sure why you would expect much of it. Even if you consider that not all game threads keep tags up-to-date or what you might consider accurate, I wouldn't expect any decent amount with the tag absent. If there was a fair amount of NTR in this game the tag would definitely show up. So even if someone considers some of what's here as NTR, it would be of such a tiny amount that it wouldn't be worth it if that's a fetish you enjoy.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
There's no netorare tag on this game, so I'm not sure why you would expect much of it. Even if you consider that not all game threads keep tags up-to-date or what you might consider accurate, I wouldn't expect any decent amount with the tag absent. If there was a fair amount of NTR in this game the tag would definitely show up. So even if someone considers some of what's here as NTR, it would be of such a tiny amount that it wouldn't be worth it if that's a fetish you enjoy.
I came from another thread about recommend ntr game,they mentioned this one,that's why

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I came from another thread about recommend ntr game,they mentioned this one,that's why
That was possibly the worst NTR recommendation someone's made, then. I wonder if said person also thinks someone breathing wrong constitutes NTR (there are many of those, sadly). IMO this doesn't have any NTR, but even if it did, it's extremely limited. This is not an NTR game.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Quick questions for those that finished up to the current end. I never rejected Helen, but it says I did during one of my conversations with her near the end. Is that because I chose the Ice Cream instead of the Park? Is that the only time where you end up choosing one girl over the other without being told?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Quick questions for those that finished up to the current end. I never rejected Helen, but it says I did during one of my conversations with her near the end. Is that because I chose the Ice Cream instead of the Park? Is that the only time where you end up choosing one girl over the other without being told?
Yeah, earlier you either picked Deena or Helen; you don't have a relationship beyond friendship with whomever you didn't pick.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Yeah, earlier you either picked Deena or Helen; you don't have a relationship beyond friendship with whomever you didn't pick.
Dang, alright. I like Deena more, but it's sad that it didn't warn that it was an important choice or anything since the previous time you had to choose between 2 places to visit (library and uh.. I forget what the 2nd one was), you ended up doing both anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dang, alright. I like Deena more, but it's sad that it didn't warn that it was an important choice or anything since the previous time you had to choose between 2 places to visit (library and uh.. I forget what the 2nd one was), you ended up doing both anyway.
Yeah. IIRC, the same holds true for Giselle's two assistants: depending on what artwork you look at when at the museum (or wherever exactly that was), only one of the two will be chosen by the MC. So that's another binary choice as well.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes