Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
One of the best writers hands down in the last 5 years. Just sat and played and replayed your so far content on this glorious fucking labor of love. The amount of accurate factual data in this VN honestly floored me, for instance the 7 lords of hell part, you know your stuff and did your research. I am egerly waited your next release, I never fanboy over VN writing, this is a literal first. Kudos to you sir, keep it up <3

Reactions: Ghosty99

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
2 questions. By the end of current content is Giselle still just a friend? And if I reject the eiffel tower does that lock me out of stuff with the apartment manager?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
2 questions. By the end of current content is Giselle still just a friend? And if I reject the eiffel tower does that lock me out of stuff with the apartment manager?
No, Giselle content is available. Not positive; I *think* that the manager content hasn't been added, but I can't be positive since I rejected the tower myself. Soomeone else will have to confirm that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
No, Giselle content is available. Not positive; I *think* that the manager content hasn't been added, but I can't be positive since I rejected the tower myself. Soomeone else will have to confirm that.
I meant in the relationship tracker. I've seen content with her already but tracker still says friend.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
He did actually get more resolved with this latest update: decided on a plan, figured what he believes is the best way to execute it, and then steeled himself to commence it. There was a little self-deprecation (mostly just when the glamour got removed, which I think is understandable), but it didn't feel nearly as heavy to me as it's been previously. And I think a sudden 180 in his personality makes zero sense; I'm sure it's possible, but I've never heard about nor met anyone who has a sudden switch flip and then goes from super depressed to super confident. I think that would be wholly out of character for the MC in this game.
That's called, "bi-polar". It is fairly common.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's called, "bi-polar". It is fairly common.
If this incredible resolve to face inevitable death regularly occurred in the game, yes. It doesn't. Yes, there are points where he's more hopeful, but never has his attitude been like this. Sorry, but I don't buy it. He's got severe depression, but his mood swings have been between hope for the future and depression over the past / himself. At no point previously was he like, "Let's do this thing!" So no, I don't think this is a correct interpretation.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
If this incredible resolve to face inevitable death regularly occurred in the game, yes. It doesn't. Yes, there are points where he's more hopeful, but never has his attitude been like this. Sorry, but I don't buy it. He's got severe depression, but his mood swings have been between hope for the future and depression over the past / himself. At no point previously was he like, "Let's do this thing!" So no, I don't think this is a correct interpretation.
That's pretty much the definition of bi-polar.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's pretty much the definition of bi-polar.
The super-focused attitude doesn't sound like hypomania to me: . This isn't euphoria, a huge energy boost, or excessive irritability. I think he might have the illness, but the sudden resolve isn't a part of it IMO. That's all I was saying.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC never needed any resolve. MC is the Go” Fra” Min - the one who remains.
For the macro story, that may be true. For his personal story arc, this is incorrect. He needed the resolve or he would continue being holed up in his initial apartment (in this story), skating by in life and hating himself the entire time. Having resolve to do something and then acting on that makes him feel better about himself (limited though that is), which goes to something of a small, personal redemption arc.
MC is not the hero, he is not the best or the brightest, not the bravest nor the most influential.
He's not a superman or something, no. But he is a type of hero. How many people put into the same situation would carry out something that amounts to certain death? There are many who would cower under a table rather than helping others, especially knowing what seems to be the destined outcome. He's not the standard mold of a hero, but to me he is a type of one.
MC is only ressurected countless times because he is just like Naruto only matters if he lives.
MC is precisely like Naruto in that he only has to be kept alive to seal the demon inside.
That is why it was a total waste making him fight, putting him purposefully in the front lines,
when his seal breaking and anbu or any rogue super ninja would simply kill him and snatch the seven tails.

That show was always a total disconnect as the seven tails was arguably presentetd as all powerful,
when, in reality, just like the antichrist god ugly creation MC has sealed inside him, there are other
monsters far scaryer than that and vastly more powerful.
TBH, I've never watched Naruto, so I guess I'll take your word on these comparisons.
This game features the girls as the other kids in Naruto village who fight with MC for the village.
MC is now imbued with power just like his babes, all because he is now effectively not a nobody
who keeps coming back from death just to exists. He is the Go Fra Min.
Yeah, he definitely is in an extremely rough spot and is being used as a pawn by nearly everyone, clearly. The fact that this happens but he keeps on going instead of killing himself or something is part of what makes him a hero in my mind. That is, ofc, if he actually could kill himself. I assume at least one of the powers using him would resurrect him and force him to continue to live and fulfill his destiny, even if he wants nothing to do with it. :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686334648262.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah ... well ... it is kind a what the deal is with his sweetheart, his angel and his devil helper.
Azrael of all angels is the one to talk some sense into MC, then Chaos vows to keep him on course.
Literal scions of the appocalipse: his own antichrist and the dragon of god simply carry on doing their bidding.
In so far as this game has progressed, actual agents of either chaos or order have kept him alive.
It seems only self serving free agents of chaos or order are ever interested in ending MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1686334878104.png

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why was MC slightly horrified by the decision of one of his girls to turn herself into a sex doll? maybe I didn't understand something? did they perform some kind of surgical operation on her (on the girl-doll)? after all, if the transformation into a doll would consist only in changing a set of clothes - this is one thing, and then the MC would not pay such close attention. just a girl changed clothes and put on makeup, all girls do that. but then she did something to herself, apparently irreversible.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes