Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
lol i would love to play this but for some reason i keep getting network error at the last few megabytes of the download. no antivirus currently installed and im running at 300mbps, so i'm at a loss here lol....

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
good update... well, as always, though. hehe =)

good VN which i love for plot not for the sex.
well sex is good too but plot - is main thing. sex is simply an addition to plot - nothing more.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
I love this game. To me the story is well written, it's not one of those games where 5mins in I feel like just skipping dialogue just to get to the sex scenes. Like a good book you can't put down, I want to find out what happens on the next page. This episode, the final countdown to the showdown, felt particularly powerful in emotion to me, where I could feel the fear of the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the dev is doing well with the game, and hope the game will be around for a while, I really look forward to playing it every month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I could always be wrong, but I don't remember anything that could've prevented it. I think it's just part of the story generally.
Damn, what a disappointment. She was the entire reason I wanted to try this game. How can you have such an amazing ginger and not allow her to be a regular cast member. Well, at least I know in advance so I won't waste time on it.
Thanks.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnDistantShores-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
God I love this story, been supporting the guy for a while now and even knowing that the MC is proper fucked with the final choice I really want to see it to the end.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Man this game is getting heavy hopefully it wraps up soon not sure how much more torture I can watch MC endure.

I'm glad to see with the glamour down all the girls were well and truly horrified. I thought with Renee there would still be emotion even without the attraction but seeing her tell Brianne she was faking the whole thing was ooof.

MC needs to die tbh. Not in a suicidal sort of way but honestly with his baggage both prior to the events of the story and whats gone on with the girls theres no way you come out of this in happy harem land. Let him have his noble sacrifice and rest in peace with his family or celeste.

For real though how old and ugly is the MC supposed to be? Figured he would be in his mid 40s given the age of his daughters when they died but without the glamour he sounds old and raspy? What has all the stress advanced his age Indiana Jones style and he has the voice and body of a 70 year old? Because otherwise there is a huge discontinuity between what were told and what makes sense.

I'm still waiting for there to be some sort of consequences for letting Lily die. Breanna needs to at least confront the MC about it and not in this vague "I can't feel her" sort of way. That's a big fucking deal that's just been kind of ignored.

OMG though the "living doll" look was hot as fuuuuuuck. Didn't even know that was a fetish? but I like it.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Man this game is getting heavy hopefully it wraps up soon not sure how much more torture I can watch MC endure.

I'm glad to see with the glamour down all the girls were well and truly horrified. I thought with Renee there would still be emotion even without the attraction but seeing her tell Brianne she was faking the whole thing was ooof.

MC needs to die tbh. Not in a suicidal sort of way but honestly with his baggage both prior to the events of the story and whats gone on with the girls theres no way you come out of this in happy harem land. Let him have his noble sacrifice and rest in peace with his family or celeste.

For real though how old and ugly is the MC supposed to be? Figured he would be in his mid 40s given the age of his daughters when they died but without the glamour he sounds old and raspy? What has all the stress advanced his age Indiana Jones style and he has the voice and body of a 70 year old? Because otherwise there is a huge discontinuity between what were told and what makes sense.

I'm still waiting for there to be some sort of consequences for letting Lily die. Breanna needs to at least confront the MC about it and not in this vague "I can't feel her" sort of way. That's a big fucking deal that's just been kind of ignored.

OMG though the "living doll" look was hot as fuuuuuuck. Didn't even know that was a fetish? but I like it.
I didn't realise that was an option, in my playthrough she's looking after Amy, not RIP.

Did wonder if anyone else was questioning the choice for him to come across as frail...
It's a fairly big inconsistancy for me, the reality of life being that a 60 year old man who actually puts effort in, works out, eats healthy, is in a position of power and has a big daddy vibe is gonna be way more attractive to most women than any 30 year old who's only fault is he simply doesn't have a job, no matter how pretty his face might be, so the whole moment there just didn't make any sense to me.
It's a well documented difference between men and women, usually men are attracted to and value physical appearance, women usually value other things over appearance and have even descibed physical appearance changing drastically from boring at first all the way to entrancing depending on how they feel about said man.
They all know he's older, I would have guessed 50 personally because of the way he talks about himself, he doesn't put effort into his health but seems to be fine having sex 20 times a day so is clearly nowhere near frail, I find it very difficult to suspend my disbelief about the scenario as I just can't see him sounding like a 90 year old, which lets face it, younger than that does not sound frail unless severely ill. Gravelly though is a voice women usually find sexy so would only be preffered in this case, not a turn off for them, seeing as they all bar none have a huge daddy kink going on with him.
His hair isn't even greying... Glamour or no glamour they aren't gonna be turned off by the real version, just maybe realise he isn't actually Keanu.

So yeah, I simply cannot take that and just agree with how it happened. Frail makes no sense. None.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I really enjoyed this update. This is one of my favorite VNs without a doubt. It felt sudden to chose to face the mayor, like a step was skipped, but it might just be my perception. I cringed when the MC lost his Glamour like I was being exposed, so great job with that. Didn't think he was "old man" old previously, but sure. Anyway, looking forward to the battle.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Not sure how I feel about the whole everyone suddenly not wanting to be around you because the glamour is over. And now we've practically lost Celeste as an LI and their unborn child is also gone.

And from the looks of it, it's going to end really soon.

Reactions: Xx21savagexX

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I really enjoyed this update. This is one of my favorite VNs without a doubt. It felt sudden to chose to face the mayor, like a step was skipped, but it might just be my perception. I cringed when the MC lost his Glamour like I was being exposed, so great job with that. Didn't think he was "old man" old previously, but sure. Anyway, looking forward to the battle.
The only step that was skipped was the MC continuing to abuse his power over the women.. I love how reality hits the MC like a ton of bricks and Estry is there just making it that much worse :D

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Not sure how I feel about the whole everyone suddenly not wanting to be around you because the glamour is over. And now we've practically lost Celeste as an LI and their unborn child is also gone.

And from the looks of it, it's going to end really soon.
I agree that it feels like it COULD end really soon but I don't think so.. why give us a brand new mystery to unravel if it's going to end? Based off the forest scene with the golems there is a big part of the MCs backstory that we're missing...

Reactions: duane71

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I didn't realise that was an option, in my playthrough she's looking after Amy, not RIP.

Did wonder if anyone else was questioning the choice for him to come across as frail...
<SNIP>

So yeah, I simply cannot take that and just agree with how it happened. Frail makes no sense. None.
Ahhh but you're forgetting the information we gained in the forest scene. The MC is not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

Xx21savagexX

Nov 6, 2018
Should've known some straight bullshit was fine gone happen and I didn't even get to do anything with Nicole severely disappointed and Ophelia disappearing hurt my heart

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I agree that it feels like it COULD end really soon but I don't think so.. why give us a brand new mystery to unravel if it's going to end? Based off the forest scene with the golems there is a big part of the MCs backstory that we're missing...
Not sure if they're going to go into his past much, but it was weird how he brought up 2 different locations that he was sure he grew up in at the same time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah know what ..... well shit i need to play this again ... off the medications the doc gave me ..... i'm old as fuck ... so i take alot .. anyways .. WTF did i just play ..... this has to be one of the most interesting games ever played from this site o_O
dam am i good am i bad i have no fucking clue .... i gotta replay this ..
great renders ... story well maybe without drugs i could understand better ..... love the sex scenes tho .... va va voom :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC starts off being dissed and forgotten about by everyone.
That is point blank adressed as- the dark side using their armies to diss MC.
The ligh side decided to step in and ask a reprieve of a couple a seasons.
My interpretation is 20 to 30 years, but that might just be 2-3 years of truce.
The past of MC is laid bare in the book as old as time Amy gives MC:
He is a prince in a far far away kingdom who is said to face the dragon.
Fact of the matter is, MC has been procrastinating doing just that for so long.
That made the dark side angry, so they started killing MC off every now and again.
The light could not be bothered, as the confrontation was delayed either way,
the circle of hurting MC for his cowardice and his procrastination appeased the powers that be.

When we find MC, though, he is in a lesser state,
the beast in his head started pummeling into his mind, ready to burst.
Sensing the coming disaster for MC, the dark moves some pawns against MC:
The killings started intensifying, the beast in his mind started making no sense,
on and on about the second before last killing, which is no longer a threat to MC,
as we see him dies a couple more times at the hands of killer coc kind a monsters.

In the midst of such -in your face overt warfare, the light had to step in and halt the assault,
as MC was supposed to face the dragon, not various lesser minions of the dark.

All of this is told in the first 9 days of this game, literally showing us MC
being repulsive to everyone, awkward, stalked by beasts, forgotten by everyone,
to the point where constant thoughts of self inflicted death was what MC sought for his future.

Then, in the precipice of his own end, is the moment where the light stepped in and halted
the assault of all the charms of becoming forgotten and being repulsive that were hindering MC.

At the same time, while the dark agreed to stop the glamors on MC, it also gave free reign to the minions who would now manifest freely into the world and abuse+molest+rape+kill anyone they saw fit, to destroy the will and mind of MC, while every once in a while even kill MC to weaken his resolve
to live and seek others to keep him invested in living.

That is everything the game has told us point blank from the very beginning:
1-the dark was actively charming MC to be repulsed by and forgotten by everyone he ever met
and removing his peers by murder.
2-The light stepped in and stopped the glamors and the overt killings, at which point the dark started sending their minions into the world to rape and kill MC and his peers to carry on the previous agenda.
3-This is the point when the sweetheart of MC, actual demon Celeste glammed MC to be attractive
to his peers, which worked wonders as the dark was endorsing everything their minions were doing,
while stopping their direct glam over MC for making him be repulsive and forgotten.

The glam is never abused by anyone, just like the dark spell making MC repuslive and forgotten,
the glam of attractiveness was never about MC and his will, it was allways about the love of Celeste,
she would have her beloved MC not be alone facing the constant killing and forgetting going on around him.

Remember, MC has already been the butt of many jokes from the hotties in the game:
The museum babe fools around with MC for the lols of it, the empath breaks it off,
because why would she want to help MC beyond feeling sorry and pity for him or saving him?

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes