KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Just starting.. but as a fellow Daz3d'er I wanted to commiserate about how impossible it is to find something as simple as a good backdrop set that can be used in one of the multitude of condo/penthouse environment assets so you end up having to choose something that has a slightly wrong angle OR build your own neighbourhood.. ugh

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
guys is sharing and/or swinging avoidable? also if the game has ntr, is it also avoidable?

please do not confuse skippable contents as avoidable because they still happen and avoidable contents does not. just want to know this before playing, so i can avoid annoying people in this thread later and also save my time if its not something i want to play.
It's not even sharing or swinging really. It's optional group sex content with a single woman who likes to sleep around. She's a side character and I believe currently only has one sex scene where you Eiffel Tower her with one of her sex friends. It's avoidable by avoiding the girl, but as I said, she's just a side character.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Celeste
when will we hear any news about her?
and the right and left golems - for a long time they did not visit the MC in a dream. this is alarming, makes to worry if something bad has already happened to these beautiful assistants of Celeste.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that was short but sweet, not sure how I feel about this ending up a total Debbie downer.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Well that was short but sweet, not sure how I feel about this ending up a total Debbie downer.
Yeah. I barely started this update, and basically quit when he woke up. Not the game, just playing. It annoys me no end to have me prepping to make these huge choices to just have the whole 'until now' made irrelevant. It just puts me in mind of ME3. So I'll wait a few updates so this shit is past and see where it heads. But I'd seriously hate being on a railroad when I was lead to believe I wasn't.

Reactions: Havik79

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mass effect had actual death of the protagonist be the starting point of the game,
being alive without knowing about it, why, for the most part of the first game.
This game starts with something from the past - death
of everything MC had dear,
but the ressurection of MC,
unexplained, nothing to write home about, still starting
point to this game as well.
This game gets even bolder than dead space or mass effect dared to be: MC
dies inexplicably for many times during this game,
we are revealed the power players of the story use MC as a pawn in their games,
so it gets to be normal they would ressurect their chess pieces everytime there is another chess game they wanna play.
This game feels organic in a sense that MC is much more invested in the saving of his world, because he has beauties to have and to hold and to love,
his whole existence is just this - to be, nothing more, nothing less.
Every time MC even hints at becoming more than his pawn role, he gets snuffed.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Pretty much all of them are that way.
That's disappointing, the setup and the story are all really nice, but the animations really jarring and takes away from one of the best aspect of lewd scenes in adult vns that let you interactively experience it through text, i would rather there be no animations than this intrusive animation with no text just for the sake of it.

Reactions: jhustrue

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
The opening to this game is seriously resonating here. Depression/anxiety simulator score: 9 out of 10. Kind of like a flight simulator except much more frequent CFIT events.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Regards to one of the girls...Kitty (Misha's school friend that has a crush on her), is that normal that Kitty becomes one of the forgotten, or was it preventable?

MC just randomly meets Kitty at the coffee shop, then he decided to go with her to the park to cheer her up...he kisses her, and then forgets about her. And now she is gone from the game as a forgotten. Just wondering if I made wrong choices earlier on in the game.

screenshot0006.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Regards to one of the girls...Kitty (Misha's school friend that has a crush on her), is that normal that Kitty becomes one of the forgotten, or was it preventable?

MC just randomly meets Kitty at the coffee shop, then he decided to go with her to the park to cheer her up...he kisses her, and then forgets about her. And now she is gone from the game as a forgotten. Just wondering if I made wrong choices earlier on in the game.

View attachment 2407555
I could always be wrong, but I don't remember anything that could've prevented it. I think it's just part of the story generally.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

View attachment 2407555
I do not think you can avoid that one, but I also remember that his other helper is collecting the feathers of the missing ones so they can be remembered and brought back. Part of the story, as was said. :>)

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Whelp, that's my best girl ruined.

I adored Fina but her new hair is too long, looks awful.
Nope. For me she is now more attractive, and to top it off she is sexier as a redhead with a full head of hair... And even better without the odd side shaved look, which is so overdone (Such a butch look that isn't appealing for me).

screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nope. For me she is now more attractive, and to top it off she is sexier as a redhead with a full head of hair... And even better without the odd side shaved look, which is so overdone (Such a butch look that isn't appealing for me).

View attachment 2407628
that look of Fina is so motherly and housewifey when near her her niece which looks like her daughter - good old family look for the MC. (and for me too)

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

View attachment 2407628
This is going to sound bitchy because I honestly can't think of a polite way to word this.

So, she was my fave girl based on how she looked when I started playing because that's my personal preference.....

With her look now I just don't like her. That's my preference.

So my less than polite part, why should I give a shit about yours?

What you like is what you like it makes no difference to me nor is it going to change my opinion. I don't like how she changed and she's been ruined for me.

It's bitchy because the first word you said was "nope" like your opinion should matter to me more than me own. Not how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes