baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What kind of mind control is in the game?
It's less traditional mind control and more controlling of human perception. The way people perceive the MC and how people that are close to the MC perceive the world around them. It's important to the story, but is not a central theme in the day to day events of the game.

Reactions: ramvivat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC was lost, was even killed, multiple times, yet he lives. All that stands in his way of the lost
is other people. This is such a great example of why there are people in the world,
why there was Eve, so that Adam was not just another flawed glitch in the matrix.
You are not a glitch, no error, there are others like you, billions others, all wanting to know you.
There is something you need to do first. Survive your demons.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
the story of the game had piqued my interest for some time and i just started to go through it now that there is quite a bit of content. however i was wondering how much of an impact our choices really have on the story as i hadn't noticed much change in my options until i got to day 17 or 18 i think it was when you are given the choice between visiting the park or the ice cream parlor and after trying both routes, i found that each leads to a scene with a different girl!

are these choices story changers or is it just what girl you prefer to have an erotic scene with? i did notice that one scene seemed to be on the more "chaotic" side and the other more on the pure or "order" side. if these are big plot points, should i be following a walkthrough to let me know what effect my choices are gonna impact on my story in the future? so far this seems to be the only instance ive found of a branch in the storyline / available scenes. i know i still have a bit more content to go but was asking if i should be following some kind of guide before going any further to know what scenes or plot points may lead me down other branching paths?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC gets killed off a bunch a times before, during game time and after, future is bleak.
Random encounters with killer demons and the murderous dragon are deadly.
There is no importance to the story if MC is living in misery or the asshole.
You make the choice to have more people in your life, you have something to game for.
So let them be your light in between your murders and enjoy saving the world in the process.

• Angry
Reactions: CptValor

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
MC gets killed off a bunch a times before, during game time and after, future is bleak.
Random encounters with killer demons and the murderous dragon are deadly.
There is no importance to the story if MC is living in misery or the asshole.
You make the choice to have more people in your life, you have something to game for.
So let them be your light in between your murders and enjoy saving the world in the process.
are you answering a question or giving a synopsis of the game?! cant tell if your trying to be cryptic and meta or purposely obscure to be a troll!

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
gt up nd game.gif
MC: Ugh .. why do I even get up? Why do I do this to myself? What demon is killing me today?
in-boss-level.gif
MC: Yup, beauty kills in this game.

MC chooses if he gets outta bed ... this is the game.
MC chooses if he goes to this or that location to meet girls.
These are your gaming choices. In between, MC gets killed a bunch a times.
What choices more do you expect? This is literally a question if one immortal being
who gets resurrescted every time gets to fill his life with babes in between his deaths and ressurections.
are you answering a question or giving a synopsis of the game?! cant tell if your trying to be cryptic and meta or purposely obscure to be a troll!
What more choices does anyone actually rationally expect to have in this kind a scenario?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: CptValor

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 2372333
MC: Ugh .. why do I even get up? Why do I do this to myself? What demon is killing me today?
View attachment 2372335
MC: Yup, beauty kills in this game.

MC chooses if he gets outta bed ... this is the game.
MC chooses if he goes to this or that location to meet girls.
These are your gaming choices. In between, MC gets killed a bunch a times.
What choices more do you expect? This is literally a question if one immortal being
who gets resurrescted every time gets to fill his life with babes in between his deaths and ressurections.

What more choices does anyone actually rationally expect to have in this kind a scenario?
you know your not a video game character right? role plays are on a different website my guy! better yet... i believe the proper action to take when someone is desperate for attention is to withdraw attention! good day to you sir!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OnDistantShores-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya know, I think I asked this a couple updates ago but.... You okay dev? Holy smokes was the opening to this chapter unpleasant. At least the grudge girl was cute, wouldn't mind finding another use for that mouth.... just maybe less sharp teeth first.
Soooooooo glad you took away the heaven or hell choice from us, I'd have spent 2 hours saving and reloading before I just gave up on getting through :HideThePain:

Reactions: Xx21savagexX

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:eek: "Your family passed away in a horrible accident." The complete family, not only the dad? --> No incest! :HideThePain:

I'm just kidding! ;) It's actually rather refreshing as there are enough incest games out there. (I know you can never really have enough of them but you know what I mean! :p) And the renders look nice! :love:

Good luck with your game baconsmoke! (y)
so aunt(s) or cousin(s) are not family ? :unsure:

Reactions: ramvivat

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
On Distant Shores [v0.13] [Professor Amethyst Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 902 MB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I started playing this game. The first lewd scene was not that great, the animations were decent, but the scene had very little text. Does it improve or all animations are like that with no text?

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I get the a failure when doing the relationships button, started all over and still got the same failure

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1090, in execute
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1092, in execute
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1261, in execute
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1261, in <module>
NameError: name 'Amara_Relationship' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "phone.rpyc", line 63, in script call
  File "characterinfo.rpyc", line 490, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3174, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1092, in execute
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1261, in execute
  File "game/gamescreens.rpy", line 1261, in <module>
NameError: name 'Amara_Relationship' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
On Distant Shores 0.13
Mon Feb 20 15:22:25 2023

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Yep, read all of that. I was well past Day 22 but it did fix itself at some point between Day 35 and Day 39 though because I tried it last time on Day 34 and it failed but it worked now at end of update
Oh. Well, my bad. I haven't even played it yet. Just read that earlier and thought it might be it.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes