ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Perhaps only due to Estri's support at that point?
MC seems to forget about her immediately after too, as Kitty did ask him to give Caleb a message from her.
Why Renee seems safe is a good question.
Would not be surprised if the "believe" of the cult/harem turns out to anchor her or such
perhaps i need to revisit this scene.

and thanks for ispoiler tag sample =))

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I did a search and found TOO much information.... I vaguely remember the conversation, but could someone remind me why MC and Breanne can't have sex? Also if it's a "not now cause, reasons, but later" thing? I'm not planning on doing a replay until the game is done.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I did a search and found TOO much information.... I vaguely remember the conversation, but could someone remind me why MC and Breanne can't have sex? Also if it's a "not now cause, reasons, but later" thing? I'm not planning on doing a replay until the game is done.
Breanna is an empath. empathy is almost like telepathy, but if telepathy is the exchange of thoughts, then empathy is the exchange of emotions. an empath can have contact not only with people but also with other living beings. For some reason, empaths are not allowed to have sex in the gaming universe, otherwise the gift of empathy disappears.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Breanna is an empath. empathy is almost like telepathy, but if telepathy is the exchange of thoughts, then empathy is the exchange of emotions. an empath can have contact not only with people but also with other living beings. For some reason, empaths are not allowed to have sex in the gaming universe, otherwise the gift of empathy disappears.
TY! So at the end, once everything is settled there can be a Breanne/MC scene!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
TY! So at the end, once everything is settled there can be a Breanne/MC scene!
BJ is not a sex.
at the very beginning, when the number of girls in the harem could be counted on the fingers of one hand, and the girls did not know about the existence of each other, there was one severe case, another "attack of dampness" (by analogy with the character Roquefort - a rat from the animated series about Chip and Dale ) rolled into the MC and there was no "normal cum dumpster" available - and the empath had to play the role of a street prostitute, work with her mouth herself. but this is a rare case when "for lack of a maid, they fuck the coachman" ...

Last edited:

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
We're getting closer to the end , so there's very little I can say about why certain things are happening without giving huge plotlines away. There should only be about 7 more releases. All I can say is this. The love interests physically (and personality-wise) changing are definitely an important and significant plot point. I'm sorry it's been irritating for some of you, but I promise there's important things afoot.

I also promise the apartment map is not to turn this into a sandbox game. I always include a short section where you have phone calls, texts, laptop emails and meetings and occasionally have a short visit with someone. This map is not going to be your normal means of travel around the apartment. It will be used in conjunction with the phone/laptop scenes and a couple of other minor scenes. So, definitely no actual sandboxing. Well, unless you think of the phone/laptop scenes as sandboxy.

For those wondering about the Kitty scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those curious about why Renée didn't fully disappear:

coro45

Dec 11, 2018
I hope there are more of Amy contents in the future update , I want to have a daughter really bad:( since Universe only gave me boys instead.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I almost did not play it after the game over at the tunnel toward the very start. I did not want her to die,and the fact she does not was unknown(though hinted at). After that initial error I tried again and followed her advise. Turns out to be a great game. Thank you for creating it and I look forward to the story and women in it :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12
Size 814 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Love
Reactions: gaimariy and Thy4nd

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
How do i get the nº5 image? is it bugged?

Also After Muriel make heaven's offer to the MC and flies off the sound effect of flapping wings does not stop even when new backgrond sounds start playing, Saving and reloading does not fix it either is that a know bug or it's just me?

edit: the bug ended for me during Giselle poll Scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swinglow

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is getting this bug (assuming it is a bug...), but when meeting a certain angel the sound of the wings doesn't stop when the scene ends and you wake up. Had to unpack and remove the file to stop it.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is getting this bug (assuming it is a bug...), but when meeting a certain angel the sound of the wings doesn't stop when the scene ends and you wake up. Had to unpack and remove the file to stop it.
I appreciate you mentioning this. I will definitely look into it and get it fixed in the next release.

Reactions: Swinglow
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes