ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Game: This game deals with some pretty heavy stuff.
Me: Ohhh, better take it seriously then.
Mc: *Talks about his depression and his manifestation of guilt*
Me: Man this is getting serious.
2 minutes later,
Mc: Wow that girl has some nice tits!
Me:...
2 more minutes later
Mc: wow she has a nice ass
MC catched bipolar disease =)

septix

Mar 3, 2022
I have encountered some bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also by randomly looking into the code i spotted (probably) another minor copy paste bug:

Last edited:
Reactions: baconsmoke

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
of course in good looking game must be sharing, prostitution or another cuckery....is that became new trend lately?

Aug 27, 2019
:eek: "Your family passed away in a horrible accident." The complete family, not only the dad? --> No incest! :HideThePain:

I'm just kidding! ;) It's actually rather refreshing as there are enough incest games out there. (I know you can never really have enough of them but you know what I mean! :p) And the renders look nice! :love:

Good luck with your game baconsmoke! (y)
You seem to have forgotten INCESTCROPHELIA!! Where every relative is a CILF!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
On Distant Shores [v0.12] [Professor Amethyst Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,65 GB / 1.019 MB - OnDistantShores-0.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,62 GB / 986 MB - OnDistantShores-0.12-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
May 17, 2020
I don't know if other has this problem but I download the game then play for a while then shut down and when I am going to start up the game again it been deleted from the computer so I don't know if this can be the computer not

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is a hidden gem of a game! :love:
Definitely not enough games with middle aged ugly bastard MCs. This and Midlife Crisis are top tier.
Now if it only had family fun times, it would be prefect! :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
About lost ones

I'm sorry, but why did Kitty suddenly become "lost"? somehow it all happened unexpectedly. like talking to the MC and then - hop! - and Estri approached her and sent her to sleep and took her with her (after all, Estri's task is to collect and carefully store the "lost souls" - such a task was assigned to her by the MC). Can you tell me how I should replay the story to start seeing that Kitty has become "lost"? It seems that in the 10th update everything was all right with her. At 11, I didn't notice anything like that either. and at 12 - just a small shock for me was.

I wonder if anyone remembers that little girl that Estri took with her at the end of the 10th update? (just wondering if she has already become a twice lost soul due to forgetting even the players about her)

I was also interested in why the author, in the case of Renee, allowed her not to become completely lost, and sent Kitty into temporary oblivion? after all, the MC remembered Kitty. Or maybe I didn’t notice something, some fundamental difference between these girls? what is the difference between these two cases?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I was also interested in why the author, in the case of Renee, allowed her not to become completely lost, and sent Kitty into temporary oblivion? after all, the MC remembered Kitty. Or maybe I didn’t notice something, some fundamental difference between these girls? what is the difference between these two cases?
My take on it is that Estri is doing this entirely on her own initiative, and may not be fully aware of MC's ability to remember the lost that he was already familiar with.

Reactions: ramvivat

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
the MC remembered Kitty
Perhaps only due to Estri's support at that point?
MC seems to forget about her immediately after too, as Kitty did ask him to give Caleb a message from her.
Why Renee seems safe is a good question.
Would not be surprised if the "believe" of the cult/harem turns out to anchor her or such

Reactions: ramvivat
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes