DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
just played for day 9 i feel like the choices are useless ? is there different paths ? can i choose who i romance ? and love ?

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
just played for day 9 i feel like the choices are useless ? is there different paths ? can i choose who i romance ? and love ?
Most of the choices in this game revolve around which LIs you want to romance or simply keep as friends. There are some choices which affect background variables that will change some of the in game dialogue and change what options you have toward the end of the game. Then there are choices which determine when you will meet a particular LI. The overall storyline however, does not change. A game that is this large would be virtually impossible to create substantial story branch options. Maybe if I had a team of developers to help me. :) There will definitely be a number of different endings though and your choices will affect which ending(s) you will have access to.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Most of the choices in this game revolve around which LIs you want to romance or simply keep as friends. There are some choices which affect background variables that will change some of the in game dialogue and change what options you have toward the end of the game. Then there are choices which determine when you will meet a particular LI. The overall storyline however, does not change. A game that is this large would be virtually impossible to create substantial story branch options. Maybe if I had a team of developers to help me. :) There will definitely be a number of different endings though and your choices will affect which ending(s) you will have access to.
your Game id Dev very very good i only asked if i can choose who i can romance ( i hate when i'm forced into LI's ) as long as i can choose this game is 10/10 for me Bravo dev

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11
Size 764 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Someone requested that I update my Android port due to the size of the official one.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I got a scene with Violet despite my MC having turned her down. Opened the variable viewer and the relationship definitely seems like it should've been inactive.
Same here. I went back and looked at previous save points and definitely chose not to have sex with this loli (where's the label), yet, bang (as in trigger warning)...no choice. I looked at the variables and it had a big zero, so should not have triggered. I manipulated differing variables but nothing worked.

Reactions: Vasy

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You don't need a walkthrough mod for this, click PC and work, or check emails, use your phone and check messages or make calls is all you do in free roam, everything else has no real effect other than do you want to fuck this girl or not.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Same here. I went back and looked at previous save points and definitely chose not to have sex with this loli (where's the label), yet, bang (as in trigger warning)...no choice. I looked at the variables and it had a big zero, so should not have triggered. I manipulated differing variables but nothing worked.
It's possible I have an error in my script. I'll check through all the logic on Violet and see if I screwed up on the checks with her.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It's possible I have an error in my script. I'll check through all the logic on Violet and see if I screwed up on the checks with her.
Think I found the issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
But that then leads to another problem...the morning after. Need to trace out "jump d34_after_violet".

Last edited:

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How much sharing content is there? (asking 'cause I love it, lol). Thanks if anyone can chime in.
There is one character the MC can hook up with that introduces him to a MMF situation. This particular content isn't my strong point. I was mostly just trying something new and different for fun. There is currently only one scene right now, with a coming soon scene that offers MMFF. So, honestly I would say that it isn't nearly enough to interest someone who craves that type of content. I'm sorry.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes