MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is going to sound bitchy because I honestly can't think of a polite way to word this.

So, she was my fave girl based on how she looked when I started playing because that's my personal preference.....

With her look now I just don't like her. That's my preference.

So my less than polite part, why should I give a shit about yours?

What you like is what you like it makes no difference to me nor is it going to change my opinion. I don't like how she changed and she's been ruined for me.

It's bitchy because the first word you said was "nope" like your opinion should matter to me more than me own. Not how it works.
Oh, sorry...I wasn't trying to change your mind on your preferences. I was in a playful mood at the time of writing my post (a few glasses (fish bowl glasses) of wine, and a nice meal will do that to me).

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This is going to sound bitchy because I honestly can't think of a polite way to word this.

So, she was my fave girl based on how she looked when I started playing because that's my personal preference.....

With her look now I just don't like her. That's my preference.

So my less than polite part, why should I give a shit about yours?

What you like is what you like it makes no difference to me nor is it going to change my opinion. I don't like how she changed and she's been ruined for me.

It's bitchy because the first word you said was "nope" like your opinion should matter to me more than me own. Not how it works.
if girl loved a man - she is beautiful in any clothing because she is smile - only a smile truly adorns a woman - not clothes and not a hairstyle. hairstyle and clothes only emphasize the beauty of a smiling woman, nothing more, because they cannot replace smile.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sooo.... I really like this game so far, but the lolicons were unexpected and make me a bit uncomfortable; there should have been a warning. Can we at least add loli to the tags?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I really hope we are not forced to accept Lily back. That's pretty much the only significant choice that exists in the game besides "friend or lover".

Lily was the only girl who went out of her way to be cruel to the MC without any proding from Chaos so banishing her felt great though I know that will complicate things with Breanna. It's just annoying that your forced to semi forgive her and kiss her before you are finally allowed to reject her. It just makes it feel like her apology and everything is 100% glamour and that she really is just a shitty slutty person underneath it all.

To person above - no Loli in the game. One dwarf character who is an adult.

Reactions: holaje12

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 929 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port, enjoy.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please give me a save? i just bought a new pc and dont have any saves for any games thanks in advance

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
This MC is such hard work, first he's a whiny little bitch at every turn and on top of that he's also a moron. How many times does he have to almost die because he's outside for no good reason before he stops going outside unless it's absolutely critical?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This MC is such hard work, first he's a whiny little bitch at every turn and on top of that he's also a moron. How many times does he have to almost die because he's outside for no good reason before he stops going outside unless it's absolutely critical?
At first he's a seriously grieving and insecure person who is constantly worried about everything because of his mental health issues. He keeps going outside because he's an active personality who can't just sit around all the time. He struggles with staying in his apartment because it goes directly against his personality and how he's lived his life up until the start of the game.

At a minimum, I would say old habits die hard. More realistically, he's constantly fighting who he has been since his family died (full of guilt and misery) and his core personality of being a hard-working and very active type. All of this despite the glamor and those who have told him straight-out that they love him and the warnings they've given about his being alone outside. Someone with his level of personal issues constantly struggles with things that healthier minds don't.

Feb 17, 2022
Damnit! Of course the update ends when the hot devil girl shows up... so cruel... :mad:

Besides that, still really enjoying this one and can't wait for the next update. (y)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
At a minimum, I would say old habits die hard. More realistically, he's constantly fighting who he has been since his family died (full of guilt and misery) and his core personality of being a hard-working and very active type.
Ehhh... Not sure about him being an active type before. He was depressed and a recluse after the death of his family. Healing for him unfortunately means moving out of that shell. Staying indoors and isolated feeds his depression.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ehhh... Not sure about him being an active type before. He was depressed and a recluse after the death of his family. Healing for him unfortunately means moving out of that shell. Staying indoors and isolated feeds his depression.
Sure, but I was talking about before his family died. He talked about going camping, etc., in previous years. He wasn't always depressed and a recluse.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
On Distant Shores [v0.14] [Professor Amethyst Games] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.13 -> v0.14 [75,4 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm downloading this game as i'm typing this .. i'm glad to see certain tags are opitional ... thank you :)

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes