ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah know what ..... well shit i need to play this again ... off the medications the doc gave me ..... i'm old as fuck ... so i take alot .. anyways .. WTF did i just play ..... this has to be one of the most interesting games ever played from this site o_O
dam am i good am i bad i have no fucking clue .... i gotta replay this ..
great renders ... story well maybe without drugs i could understand better ..... love the sex scenes tho .... va va voom :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
ok i think i fucked up somewhere ... all my girls at the end left my ass ... :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: homiechini

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Ahhh but you're forgetting the information we gained in the forest scene. The MC is not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I'm not buying it, we can see his face, looks 40's, his hair has no hint of grey, very active sex life. He's not particularly old in any sense, just too old for his "daughters" but he's not old, certainly not frail so that just doesn't fit.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I'm not buying it, we can see his face, looks 40's, his hair has no hint of grey, very active sex life. He's not particularly old in any sense, just too old for his "daughters" but he's not old, certainly not frail so that just doesn't fit.
I think a lot of that is meant to be how the MC sees himself vs. what he imagines the girls saw with the glamour. He has an extremely low degree of self-esteem generally, so he's probably talking about himself much more negatively. Add to that the likelihood that the glamour made him look like Chris Evans or w/e and it's easy for anyone to overexaggerate the difference with what they see in reality.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
oh man i must have really fucked up then ... none of mine came back :cry:
So there wasn't anyone waiting in the hall at the very end with Muriel in between two lines of girls in suits waiting for the coming battle? If not, I unfortunately don't know what variable(s) dictate that outcome.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hrmmm.... I'm not sure what decisions earlier result in that outcome. Wish I could help; sorry. I could look at the code, but I'm sure someone else who already knows can post that before I have the time to look into it.
its cool .. i'll play the shit outta this game till i get a harem outcome anyways ;):love::LOL::ROFLMAO::p:cool:

god knows i'm a greedy fuck :love:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As much as I hate to, I think if the MC keeps being a pussy after the next update I will give up on this game, we have a literal angel and devil wanting our cock, that is big dick energy it's past time this woah is me shit ends.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As much as I hate to, I think if the MC keeps being a pussy after the next update I will give up on this game, we have a literal angel and devil wanting our cock, that is big dick energy it's past time this woah is me shit ends.
He did actually get more resolved with this latest update: decided on a plan, figured what he believes is the best way to execute it, and then steeled himself to commence it. There was a little self-deprecation (mostly just when the glamour got removed, which I think is understandable), but it didn't feel nearly as heavy to me as it's been previously. And I think a sudden 180 in his personality makes zero sense; I'm sure it's possible, but I've never heard about nor met anyone who has a sudden switch flip and then goes from super depressed to super confident. I think that would be wholly out of character for the MC in this game.

Reactions: whichone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1681584067641.png
Wait till you meet survivalists or survivors outta any accident, war, struggle - survival changes you.
I've never heard about nor met anyone who has a sudden switch flip and then goes from super depressed to super confident
In this game, MC is already murdered countless times,
he even forgets his own struggles every damn day he literally looses
all memory of Celeste or the dragon or the demon inside him,
Every time he has to dal with such events, he has no method or will
or process to deal with something that has been there since forever.
This game has a long way wayward to go before MC gets his brains about himself,
as his circumstances change from day to day: death by devil, threat by devil,
girl coming into his life, girls dissapearing, girls forgetting him,
girls fighting the rationalized very real and assumed urge to help him.
Those witches know for a fact MC is their savior, they have been in the know for a long
time, yet their reaction is to send MC back into the ruthless world to get killed some more.

This is boss level mashed up into groundhog day, with MC getting the blunt edge of both plots.

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I think a lot of that is meant to be how the MC sees himself vs. what he imagines the girls saw with the glamour. He has an extremely low degree of self-esteem generally, so he's probably talking about himself much more negatively. Add to that the likelihood that the glamour made him look like Chris Evans or w/e and it's easy for anyone to overexaggerate the difference with what they see in reality.
No they clearly say frail. We all know he sees himself as a worn out sack full of shit.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No they clearly say frail. We all know he sees himself as a worn out sack full of shit.
Yes, which is why I specifically said "a lot of that" when referring to his self-deprecation. I also said:
the likelihood that the glamour made him look like Chris Evans or w/e [makes it] easy for anyone to overexaggerate the difference with what they see in reality.
The references he himself made are his own self-doubt / self-loathing coming through; the references the others made are a matter of perception being jolted, so the comparison is stark. If he's an average 40-something, he almost certainly could be considered frail compared to whatever the glamour made him seem to be. So everyone was struck when the glamour was removed: part of that was his own disappointment, and part of that was the girls' shock.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 957 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
My only complaint is that Lily and Nicole look too much alike. Hooked on the story though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is more like the jon contantin predicament - humans are of the lowest memory chain.
As such, MC can be made to forget on a whim by demons and angels alike,
any other human around MC can be made to forget.

Making a paralel to westwing last season, humans are play things to use and abuse like ragdolls
by the master other hords of existential beings who toil in different dymensions forwarding their agends.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes