Jul 4, 2017
So, I've just noticed that I've missed the 5th image on the phone.

Have I missed some content somehow? I've endeavored to try and tick all the boxes across the various love interests, but if I've missed something I'd like to know so I can restart before I go to far into the game.
You will have one pic missing either way one is for meili route and the other for violet.

Reactions: Shenhan

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Why are all these young hotties into the creepy old guy? Does he have magic powers or is he rich? :unsure:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why are all these young hotties into the creepy old guy? Does he have magic powers or is he rich? :unsure:
Magic, quite literly.
The cumdump...i mean one of the daughters of the Quenn in hell, put a very powerful charm on the MC, so all women are willing to jump him. He feels very bad about it and he doesn't get tired of mention that nearly every single time again and again in his inner monologue, well before he dicks them either way...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
On Distant Shores [v0.6] [Professor Amethyst Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,55 GB / 634 MB - OnDistantShores-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,52 GB / 600 MB - OnDistantShores-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so happy to see this back and updated! game is gorgeous, girls are gorgeous, and the theme and story are just incredible. :love:

i honestly wish you had a subscribestar, as patreon no longer gets money from me at any level.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
On Distant Shores [v0.6] [Professor Amethyst Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,55 GB / 634 MB - OnDistantShores-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,52 GB / 600 MB - OnDistantShores-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
nyc work:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Magic, quite literly.
He feels very bad about it and he doesn't get tired of mention that nearly every single time again and again in his inner monologue, well before he dicks them either way...
He still do that even in latest release? I put the game on hold cause of precisely that, it's so annoying.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok i can't remember who this Caroline or Renèe is, i even did load some older saves and skiped throught them but still can't seem to find them...so question, who are they ?

He still do that even in latest release? I put the game on hold cause of precisely that, it's so annoying.
U mean the MC just letting go of his constant whining and just enjoying the ride with wiling young girls, nah not happening. Althought it is better this episode, maybe the little talk with Hollow last ep helped, he is just mostly a horny teenager as soon as he sees a girl and has a inner monologue about how beautifull and sexy they are...which is still annoying but least better than the constant whining.

Edit: That was too prematurely, he still continues his whining

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
baconsmoke I noticed a bug in your script:

After line 2432 of events2.rpy you forgot to add the line hide d20_dbm_09 and that's why this image is displayed at some places in the game, where normally just a black background would be displayed.

:love: I really love your game and all the girls (there are so many of them that I can hardly remember all their names :giggle:)

This game deserves much more attention and support! Keep up the good work!(y)

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
When I first played it, I didn't think this game was that good. So I decided to wait a few updates...

And now it is one of my absolute favorite games and I look to support you from the month after next. Thank you, for this great game! :love:

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes