3.60 star(s) 49 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
v0.2.3
- Made it so that when your Confidence is full, no new Confidence is added
- Added custom icons for AVT, power, food, ingredients, mats and repairs
- Debbie's nipples are now visible on the fabric of the tanktop.
- New report screen for AVT
- New report skipping - now skips the report entirely (you never see it)
- New room for AVT converter
- 3 upgrades for AVT conversion (additional spheres)
- Absorption mechanic (amount, rate)
- Digestion mechanic (amount, rate)
- New mechanic for AVT conversion (ml intakes gathered into a vat, then in spheres, then converted into AVT)
- Milk gathered is now separated into where the milk is located (face,breasts,belly)
- 1 new long scene in Debbie's bedroom (triggers automatically after day 9)
- 1 new scene for visiting the AVT converter for the first time
- New sprite for Gary!
- Fixed a typo that still presented Gary as bald
- Stopped any access to the teasing minigame - the popular vote was to have scenes instead
- Almost finished the image plugin overhaul - for now they work together with the old plugin
- Reworked code of how some images are handled to reduce cpu usage.
- Fixed a bug where Gary would not get removed during groping scenes.
- Fixed a bug where the hud wouldn't be removed during zoomed in instances in the gloryhole
- Fixed image filename-associated bugs
- Ability to apply the semen on Debbie's face as "beauty cream"
- Replaced the menu screen with where milk is (beauty cream / swallowed)

any new H ?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Okay, how do you progress in this game? Im on day 60 and I cant keep hunger consistently below 100%
Hunger doesn't matter because it doesn't game over, and either 2.2 or 2.3 the dev changed confidence to reset to full every morning. Just ignore the robot butlers and resource gathering, progression is entirely based around firing up Mathews or Gary and better HJ/BJ.

Reactions: Jackbite

Spudbud

Dec 28, 2019
Hunger doesn't matter because it doesn't game over, and either 2.2 or 2.3 the dev changed confidence to reset to full every morning. Just ignore the robot butlers and resource gathering, progression is entirely based around firing up Mathews or Gary and better HJ/BJ.
Yea I invested in the butlers early on, and I realize now they don't do much yet. My confidence lowers every time people are going hungry. I guess I wont care about the resources like you said. Does "Beauty Cream" have any affect yet?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I just had to go to sleep 3 or 4 times to get all "magazine reading/masturbation" scenes out of the way to be able to enter the room after that.
Thanks for this, should've checked after completing that sequence, makes sense.

Yea I invested in the butlers early on, and I realize now they don't do much yet. My confidence lowers every time people are going hungry. I guess I wont care about the resources like you said. Does "Beauty Cream" have any affect yet?
So as mentioned above, I got access to the AVT room and able to upgrade to more orbs, but that's all so far. I have no idea how to make the Beauty Cream yet, when there's sperm to process end of day you see 1 unit of 'something' get made. It looks like a cream bottle, but it never generates any usable item anywhere.

As per the description, when someone figures out how to get it, it's supposed to improve the sperm retention aka more ml per session. I find just maxing the dudes to 3/3 fired up gives the best output opportunity. I guess if going forward the food and confidence system doesn't matter, increasing sperm ml makes sense.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The "beauty cream" is literally rubbing the sperm shot on her into her skin. IIRC, once you get into the AVT room (left from the factory upgrade terminal) you read some notes or something left by the previous person running the factory. After that once you've been bukkaked in the gloryhole, go to the sink in the bedroom and you can spend some confidence to use the sperm as beauty cream, which lets you get all of it for conversion on sleep.

And yeah, only harvest mats for the bare minimum required for now, since they're pointless otherwise. Similarly ignore the robots completely since the main limit on what you can do is generating power (for now at least). It's easy to get enough ingredients, and easy enough for power once you get the second AVT orb and have Gary to get in the gloryhole.

So the only sexual action is her giving a handjob?
Also a blowjob, and turning on a camera and taking off her top during the gloryhole actions. Text wise she masturbates as well, but no CG for it (only a few times after day 9 in game).

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. How do you save your game?

2. How do you get confidence to 100?

3. How do you get hunger to 100?

4. How do you sleep? Where is her house? I go to Debbie's House but it says not implemented yet.

5. Is there anyway to avoid having to harvest mats?

6. How do you get into the gloryhole room?

7. Is there a walkthrough by any chance?]

Damn, I got game over by Day 14.

Where can I get an walkthrough? I stuck immediately after start lol, just harvested vegetables and pickup water for lady and have nothing to do, nowhere to go, all houses and roads closed, NPCs just repeating old phrases, help. (>︿<)
Yea, the game definitely needs one.

Wait, is the cheat comand on the config menu gone?
Anyone else know if there's a way to cheat and just get into the gloryhole room somehow?

Okay, I downloaded a save game. I Loaded it up and was able to get into the gloryhole room. Now she's jerking off some guy's dick. I've clicked [Handjob] about ten times in a row now... Is that what the game is? Ten rounds go by, and in every round, you just pick [Handjob] over and over again?

Last edited:

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Theres variables for fap material and kissing are those in the game yet?
Also is there something else you do with mr matthews other than giving him food? I saw people talking about an edging minigame but the changelog says it removed access to it

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
1. How do you save your game?

2. How do you get confidence to 100?

3. How do you get hunger to 100?

4. How do you sleep? Where is her house? I go to Debbie's House but it says not implemented yet.

5. Is there anyway to avoid having to harvest mats?

6. How do you get into the gloryhole room?

7. Is there a walkthrough by any chance?]

Damn, I got game over by Day 14.
1: Console in the lower left in the bedroom, location of that covered in the answer to 4.

2: Max confidence is 1000, increase it by talking to the childhood friend once a day (she arrives a few days into the game) and by having enough food each day. Doesn't really affect anything, it's basically your HP. No confidence = game over.

3: High hunger is bad, low hunger is good. Have enough food for the population each day reduces the hunger meter. You need both power and ingredients to generate food.

4: You sleep in the factory, in the room first down then to the right from the entrance. I assume you didn't get the alien device working in your attempt, so first you have to open the box in front of Debbie's house. Then you need to go left several screens until you can go up, then harvest materials at the crack in the cliff. After that you should have the alien device option in your menu, use it.

5: Not really currently. So there are 2 types of things to harvest, you need a continuous supply of ingredients to produce food (harvested from either Mr. Mathew's garden, the river, and rarely garbage cans). Mats are only needed for the first repair of the alien device and (IIRC) the workshop area (left of the cliff where you harvest mats).

6: Get access to the factory. Harvest ingredients for a few days and you'll be able to use it (located down and left from the factory entrance).

7: Not currently, but there's not enough to really write a full walkthrough yet. Though this should be enough to get you going a bit.

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
Love the concept and the art looks promising. Keep it up!

A not requested suggetion: maybe I missed it but, having the unlocked explanations accessible somewhere in the menu would be a great help. I got stuck for several minutes over something trivial because I accidentally skipped the text describing that

Reactions: Onedge

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
Lol i softlocked myself when milking Matt the blue hearts constantly adding up thus cant get into golden heart

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
This is a rough attempt at a detailed walkthru. I am not the dev.

So, you found this game. If you are interested enough in where this story is going (and the dev is still dev'ing), feel free to read this walkthru to get up to speed:
(Note that the game is still in progress, v0.25, and thus it's still unfinished and unrefined, and so is this walkthru.)

This has a bit to read. You've been warned :p

START
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to Milk
Read pt. 2 when you've gotten into the rhythm of "farm, goad Matt, talk to Sandra".

Now, more on milking mechanics:

Guide will be updated in the next "major" version - eg, when a location is added, or a new "source of AVT" is added.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes