3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I think the loop is way too long for the little progress you make.

You do the 4 same actions in town each day, come back, bath, sleep.
And sometimes there's the gloryhole scene that gives you practivally nothing progression-wise.

Rinse-repeat.

By itself it's not a bad loop, but why does everything fill up so slowly ? Why can't every gathering give you the item instead of a % towards it ? It would reduce the game's length, sure, but when that length is only there for repetitive action that aren't H-scenes, I don't think it's justified to make the player go through them.
Because, here, it would have changed nothing if this game was a linear VN with the gloryhole game once in a while because every day you do the exact same thing. In fact, it would be better if it was VN, at least you can CTRL-skip through the stuff you already saw until somehting interactive comes.
You could allow for one gloryhole scene per day and the game wouldn't change at all structurally, and it would in fact be less tedious and better paced.

This game has a neat idea, it just needs serious re-balancing in ressource aquisition and progression imo. Nothing justifies the time it takes to fill the power cells.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game has a neat idea, it just needs serious re-balancing in ressource aquisition and progression imo. Nothing justifies the time it takes to fill the power cells.
Honestly, a lot of this is down to it being still relatively early in development. The first version posted here had about the same game loop and progression, but less to do and fewer actions to get the men ready for the glory hole.

Later releases have brought it closer to a good game play balance. So I feel like the balance is probably closer to how it should be for a final release game, rather than the current game version. And I'd much prefer an early release with bad (but workable) balance with more frequent updates than the slower updates that would be required to fully balance the in progress game for each release.

I will say that filling the power cells goes fairly quickly if you have all the upgrades and know how to do the glory hole mini game decently. Currently, basically anything other than edging cards and the "mana" cards (whatever you use to play more cards per turn) are decent to use, since the gains you can get from other acts (tits, video screens, exc.) pretty much will never pay off due to the guy finishing far to fast.

If you want to skip the loop for to get resources and upgrade points for testing, .

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Honestly, a lot of this is down to it being still relatively early in development. The first version posted here had about the same game loop and progression, but less to do and fewer actions to get the men ready for the glory hole.

Later releases have brought it closer to a good game play balance. So I feel like the balance is probably closer to how it should be for a final release game, rather than the current game version. And I'd much prefer an early release with bad (but workable) balance with more frequent updates than the slower updates that would be required to fully balance the in progress game for each release.

I will say that filling the power cells goes fairly quickly if you have all the upgrades and know how to do the glory hole mini game decently. Currently, basically anything other than edging cards and the "mana" cards (whatever you use to play more cards per turn) are decent to use, since the gains you can get from other acts (tits, video screens, exc.) pretty much will never pay off due to the guy finishing far to fast.

If you want to skip the loop for to get resources and upgrade points for testing, .
I understand that this is an early release so balance issues are bound to be there.
But this is very big balance problem, one you would see by playtesting in the first half hour.

There's a rule in QA we call the "half/double rule" that goes like this:
If you don't know how to balance yet, or don't have time to balance, just double the ressources or cut them in half.

Applied to this game, doubling the energy gained from gloryhole scenes would be a good idea for starters.
Especially since it's a very small game still.

Better have your player go through your small experience fast than bog them down with pointless repetitiveness.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
2 new updates back to back.
honestly disappointed because i like pussy denial and would like her to remain a virgin.

Anal update (I mean vaginal) - change of plans

Hello everyone!

So there's been a change of plans concerning the anal update.

Remember how some of you told me that the sketches looked more like vaginal rather than anal? Well, it turns out it was, indeed, vaginal.

I accidentally asked for vaginal instead of anal. I honestly have no idea how I made that mistake, however, I loved the result so much (especially the internal shots) that I will simply commission anal at a different time. I will follow this post up with a post with teasers.

So the good news is that vaginal looks... well... I love the result. As always, Scarlett did an amazing job. Also, whoever didn't like this particular posing for anal, will get a different posing for that, as this one will be vaginal instead.

The bad news is that anyone who wanted anal will have to wait, as the update following the milkstall will now be vaginal and not anal.

I literally just woke up so I don't know if I'm making much sense. Ask me about anything that's not clear.

PS1: Just to make it clear: I'm not writing this to blame anyone or anything (I really only blame myself tbh)! I really want this to be clear! I only said this to be transparent about what happened and why.

PS2: Someone asked whether I changed my mind about putting vaginal towards the end-game or not, but I can't see that comment anymore so I'll write my answer here: No, I haven't changed my mind. However, at the moment we aren't exactly following the story: there's not even a corruption system in yet. So as the story progresses and more stuff are added in, this will take its place in its appropriate timing.

Anal update (I mean vaginal) - change of plans (teasers)

This is to show why I loved it so much that I had to push the anal to later:
Am I really going to do this??

Just the tip in - that's not sex is it?

This is love

For whoever is thrown off by the tailbone - there will be a version without it. No worries.

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
I think the loop is way too long for the little progress you make.

You do the 4 same actions in town each day, come back, bath, sleep.
And sometimes there's the gloryhole scene that gives you practivally nothing progression-wise.

Rinse-repeat.

By itself it's not a bad loop, but why does everything fill up so slowly ? Why can't every gathering give you the item instead of a % towards it ? It would reduce the game's length, sure, but when that length is only there for repetitive action that aren't H-scenes, I don't think it's justified to make the player go through them.
Because, here, it would have changed nothing if this game was a linear VN with the gloryhole game once in a while because every day you do the exact same thing. In fact, it would be better if it was VN, at least you can CTRL-skip through the stuff you already saw until somehting interactive comes.
You could allow for one gloryhole scene per day and the game wouldn't change at all structurally, and it would in fact be less tedious and better paced.

I think the issue is that the game have you gather resources and also have some sex scenes.
There was a worker boss who demanded favours (which could be used instead of gathering resources) and there was some buildup of corruption.
I would like to see a slow buildup of corruption that is affecting all of the game play. Want to have vaginal at the booth? You have to be corrupted first (or become at the booth)! There should be different builds so the character can progress through the game without corruption (a clean build, by collecting resources to feed the village etc) so that it not becomes how can one become corrupt the fastest.
This slow corruption should be a big part of the game play, and not just gather resources. Or, perhaps, to try to stay away from corruption. the daily grind, the slow corruption, and perhaps remain presentable in front of the friend and other characters, while feeding the village, should be the driving components.

Reactions: Onedge and Yukariin
Mar 25, 2020
I understand that this is an early release so balance issues are bound to be there.
But this is very big balance problem, one you would see by playtesting in the first half hour.

There's a rule in QA we call the "half/double rule" that goes like this:
If you don't know how to balance yet, or don't have time to balance, just double the ressources or cut them in half.

Applied to this game, doubling the energy gained from gloryhole scenes would be a good idea for starters.
Especially since it's a very small game still.

Better have your player go through your small experience fast than bog them down with pointless repetitiveness.
I strongly agree with this. I have commented about this before and dev is aware of this.
But recently I replayed v2.4.0. By editing game code I would get x4 more mats and have infinite amount of glory hole cards. It took me 100 days to max all out. 100 DAYS!!!

I wonder if developer himself have maxed all the stuff from scratch without any cheats? Would he have enough patience to do the same stuff for like ~400 days?

Since we are testing the game in early builds your advice should be considered. I just wanted to share my example that even with cheating this game is still insanely grindy.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes