3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
You not wrong, but it can't keep players interested. More over, new players will not notice any changes at all, because they didn't see previous versions. This game is promising, but clearly have lack of content, and this is what should be fixed first, not the existed mechanics, sprites, animations or something else.
actually, fixing fundamental problems should be done sooner rather than later for the reasons i already explained before. the earlier these are fixed, the less total work there will be to be done.

LEET

May 29, 2017
actually, fixing fundamental problems should be done sooner rather than later for the reasons i already explained before. the earlier these are fixed, the less total work there will be to be done.
That or do Female Agent and spend years reworking while having an active patreon doing nothing but run in circles.

Mar 25, 2020
who's Scarlett Ann?
Scarlett Ann is an artist. I think she has the best artwork for 2d cg games (for my taste).
Also almost all of the games where artwork by Scarlett Ann is featured are quite successful. I think this game won't be an exception.
Numbers and views on this website reflect that. Big shot would be Zombies retreat. And the worst one is Prince of Suburbia with godlike art but developed by a VERY lazy developer.

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Well, it is quite disappointing that there will be Overhaul soon. While the game have a lot of systems and game play it clearly is far from end even without overhaul/rework thing.
That said I understand that DEV wants to learn new creative and challenging things. He should do what he enjoy to prevent burnout.
Unfortunately on those moment I always return back to memories of Limit Theory game development where (long story short) the DEV spend years recreating and improving over-and-over already existing elements and refused any compromise when needed - that not only earned him two mental breakdowns but also killed his project/studio and huge community around it.

Best luck to DEV.

Candyalice

Nov 6, 2020
need abandoned tag
Judging from the subscribestar and the discord that belong to this project, it's absolutely not abandoned. The creator has a lot to do in this next update and I believe is working on cleaning up the game for better performance/future updates too. Further they had other life events that were more important than a fetish game.

Reactions: longsuper1

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Judging from the subscribestar and the discord that belong to this project, it's absolutely not abandoned. The creator has a lot to do in this next update and I believe is working on cleaning up the game for better performance/future updates too. Further they had other life events that were more important than a fetish game.
I won't believe a single word untill I see A REAL report and not the crap like: "Ive been thinking/planning/implementing/experimenting" It has been six month, he must release update asap or else the followers are gonna lose interest

Last edited:

Candyalice

Nov 6, 2020
I won't believe a single word untill I see A REAL report and not the crap like: "Ive been thinking/planning/implementing/experimenting" It has been six month, he must release update asap or followers are gonna lose interest
Understandable stance, but as - I believe - the life events were actually health issues and computer repairs, a delay in update is fair in my opinion. I'd expect an update somewhat soon, though losing your patience I get.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
are you a paid subscriber or sth why getting so offended
Im not offended, just irritated by this nonsense waiting. I would understand if he mentioned ETA or smth but he only feeds us with a ton of text and ideas, it's not what people want during this waiting. There are few really decent games here, and all of them haven't been updated for a long time. Consider it as a little game crisis coming from my side :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I won't believe a single word untill I see A REAL report and not the crap like: "Ive been thinking/planning/implementing/experimenting" It has been six month, he must release update asap or else the followers are gonna lose interest
Are you the type who thinks all games can be made in a single month? It just seems like you only complain without actually asking or looking around. The game is not abandoned just because you say so.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes